Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SalamanderAt the Toa of Ice's words, Salamander looked down towards their source. His eyes were filled with contempt and glowed a sick hue of orange.In a voice as cold as the winds that swept over Mount Ihu, Salamander spoke to the Strange Toa."You had better hope that I do not come down. Rest assured, you won't be pleased if I do."It wasn't so much a threat as it was a promise. In his current mood, the death of one Toa would mean nothing to him. The death of a dozen, however, might begin to satisfy his bloodlust.

Lacertus

OOC: Enara's a Vortixx.IC: (Enara)"Ow!" Enara reacted as the spider bit her. Before it could escape, she picked it up and flattened it with a pinch of her index finger and thumb. She then looked again at the hut, noticing that the shadowy figure was gone. A disraction?.. she thought as she looked at the nearby huts in vain. Whoever the figure was, they must've blended in with the shadows too well.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Reikon: "Yah, what ever, you Emo-Red-Head. i said stay back till mister frosty over there goes down, kay? and i don't mean Venator." at the moment, however, Reikon realized he would have to run if he didn't have some backup after he took down the ice monster in the shape of a toa in front of him. 'i hope Venator will give me a hand if, or rather when, i need it.

Edited by dragonduelist15

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu frowned as Salamander floated closer to the ground. He didn't want to team up with Salamander. The newcomer however seemed to have different plans. Utu was surprised at first. But after holding his sword in place for a brief moment he locked eyes with his new enemy. Utu breathed in, taking fear from all the onlookers, letting it spread through his veins strengthening him as he did it. His mouth flickered into a smile at the sheer joy of the feeling that filled him.For a split second, Utu was in another world.He stepped forwards with his sword, counteracting the Toa's moves. This only lasted for a moment however, as Utu brought up his massive broadsword and swept his opponents weapon out of his hand. He kicked the being with a fear powered leg, whom brought up his shield. It didn't matter.He still flew across the street, hitting a few unfortunate Matoran who could not get out of the way in time. Utu dropped his blade and walked towards his downed enemy, he rolled his shoulders just before reaching him.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Reikon: "Ouch, that hurt. lucky i have a mask of shielding, but it still hurt." making my own long sword out of ice as i slowly stood, i tried an over head slash, slamming my blade down onto Utu's head.OOC: ... i edited a few of my posts to fit better into the story, and taunt, basically. after all, that's what Reikon does. also, it's like eleven fourty five pm here, so i'm going to sleep. Laters!

OOC: Who's the dragon in a Toa's form?IC: SulkuaSulkua pushed himself upright on the bed. "Was that a dream, illusion, or what?", he thought.Maybe if the supposed spot of the appearance of that person has signs of battle, then it is real, he thought.Sulkua got up, grabbed his Blizzard Longsword and strode out. Sulkua turned into Akaku Avenue and turned into a side street. He faced a wild melee. Four Toa were blasting elemental energy at each other. Sulkua was about to leave them to it when the Fire Toa( he was red-armoured, anyway) looked up at him with a wild look of bloodlust.Uh-oh, Sulkua thought.OOC: That's Salamander.

IC: VenatorShe Toa of ice starred at the fighting, looking like he had just been struck in the face by one of Utu's punches himself. Everything just kept getting weirder and weirder with each passing moment, and he wasn't exactly sure what was going on. Now it seemed Utu and Salamander with both fighting against the same person, that Toa of ice who had arrived out of nowhere. And it seemed they wanted him dead. Venator had to put a stop to this. First was bringing Salamander back to his senses. He hated this idea so, so much."Salamander, Stop!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (The Illusionist)The faceless being disappeared once again, seeming to teleport behind Tuara.Its controller's prerogative was, at present, not to actually defeat anyone directly; rather, to generate as much fear as possible in those present, thus giving Utu as much strength as that Mark could provide.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Reikon's mask was lost when he crashed in the hut.IC: Reikon: 'i have to get up, have to beat that guy!' i thought, groping around blindly for my mask, when my hand brushed a mask, not sure if it was mine, i grabbed it, and as i put it on, i could feel my body becoming hyper fast, my reflexes getting boosted, and my eye sight sharper. "Oh YEAH! Now THAT is what i'm talkin' about!" i near scream as i come blasting out of the hut, my fist slamming into Utu's face at high speed.OOC: BOOM! Head SHOT! Aaaaw Yeah!

IC (Erken, Ko-Koro):Erken walked on the streets of Ko-Koro when he suddenly noticed a conflict between some Toa. Erken had always hated fights. He felt angry at them for disturbing the peave of the silent Koro by bringing their different goals and opinions here. Erken walked over to the combatants."You stop it right there!" he yelled, holding out an arm. "If you need to fight, do it somewhere else. As long as I'm here, there will be no disturbances in Ko-Koro. You got it?"OOC: That's Utu, Reikon, Salamander and whoever is fighting here.

IC: Reikon: as soon as my fist hits Utu i can feel my control slipping, "No! i won't let..." i say, as Arashi and Shimo both work together and get back control.IC: Arashi: "My turn now! I'm gonna end this, and Reikon is gonna be punished later for throwing my naginata away! But for now, You two are going down so hard even Naruto's English Dub Counterpart won't be able to 'Believe It! I'm Arashi! But... maybe we should move this fight outside of Ko-Koro, more room that way! And really? A Skadi that doesn't like random acts of destruction and fighting! What is the world coming to!" I Exclaimed, putting away the shield, and running over to Reikon's sword sitting in the snow a little ways off, grabbing it, and putting it in the bag, then, seeing my Naginata sticking out of a snow drift, i zip over and grab it, then settle into a ready stance.OOC: Arashi is in control now! and Reikon has been a bad boy! so he goes in the Tobi cell! Tobi: "Yay! is mister Reikon here for a play date!" Shimo: "Yes, yes he is." Reikon: "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

IC: Tahuva arrived in Ko-Koro, followed by Dervian. "So it's a V, eh? But who...?"Sentarn walked up to Tahuva. "A v?""Yes, who are you?" Dervian looked Sentarn over. "Stone Toa, am I right?""Yeah...a V? I think I know who that is...""Well whoever it is, he kidnapped--""Yeah, he does that. Follow me!"OOC: There a story arc that comes along with Sentarn joining us, but this is good...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Hold up, I had my own idea for this V character, and it ties into another character of mine who is in Onu-Wahi right now. I don't know what V stands for just yet, but he has some serious beef with my other character. IC Klastio - Ko-Koro - Talking to Tahuva: "Hmm? Who is this?" he asked, looked at Sentarn, a Toa of stone who had just appeared out of nowhere. "Can we help you?" Klastio asked the Toa, stopping Tahuva and Dervian from blindly following this guy. For all he knew, this could be Garth's kidnapper. -Klastio

IC Klastio - Ko-Koro - Talking to Sentarn: "So you know something about this V guy? Who is he?" Klastio asked. They didn't exactly have time for chit chat, but they needed to know who they were after, and if Garth had been kidnapped at all. OOC: Just so you don't have to edit you post, I'll PM you more details, TNG. -Klastio

IC: "Well, he's well-known around these parts. Good reputation, I wouldn't fight him out in public.""Then how do you know he took Garth?""He's a secret criminal! No one would believe me, but.." He removed his shoulder armor, revealing a scar. "His ice blade left this here.""Then we fight him!""Wait, you still haven't told us how he took Garth, or supposedly did.""That's very simple. I tailed a guy holding a struggling Matoran. He was too big for me to fight, but I tailed him secretly. He brought this...Garth or whoever STRAIGHT into a secret entrance on the side of the house." Sentarn led on, followed by Tahuva and Dervian."Makes sense to me!""Yeah."OOC: Make up his name so Sentarn doesn't have to indirectly talk about him, it's a pain doing that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: XD Okay. By the way, this guy, Vaarn, didn't take Garth himself, one of his goons did. I'll have to figure out all the details of why his initial is on the blade, but for now they're just going to talk with Vaarn. IC Klastio - Ko-Koro - Talking to Sentarn: "A secret criminal? What's his name?" Klastio asked, hovering only inches up off the ground. Klastio wasn't entirely convinced by this guy just yet, no matter how convincing the scar was. He was just hoping that this Sentarn person wasn't leading them into a trap or anything like that. OOC: I think that Vaarn has his own huge home that he lives in, where he conducts his business and manages his hidden criminal empire. So they can go there. -Klastio

IC: "Vaarn."A Matoran walked by. "Again with accusing Vaarn? Sentarn...""Ugh. See what I mean? But that goon dragged him straight to Vaarn's place." Sentarn led them on.Tahuva followed. "Whoa. Karz this place is big." "Secret entrance is here. There was some way he twisted this knob that opened it...I think I remember it well enough to--" A boulder fell from above, which Sentarn used his mask on to prevent it from landing on him. He got out of the way and dropped it. "Nope. I don't remember.""Er, if he has such a good reputation...we'll go talk to him." Dervian knocked on the door. Sentarn hid. "He knows I know about him...just find a way to let me in without him seeing!""Got it."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Erken, Ko-Koro): Erken sighed as he was being ignored. He started walking aimlessly in the village, frustrated.OOC: Erken is in desperate need of interaction. You're more than free to fulfill his wish.

OOC: :P OK, then.IC: SulkuaSulkua backed off from the melee as it turned explosive. He saw a Matoran shouting at them to stop, but he was ignored."Hmm... he may be useful to help me find proof of that titan"Sulkua walked up."Hello, are you busy now<?"

OOC: Erken won't forget this. :P But he's a Skakdi, not a Matoran.IC (Erken, Ko-Koro):Erken turned to see Sulkua. "Hello, are you busy now?" Sulkua asked."No, not at all", Erken said, thankful for the social contact. "But it seems you are. Weren't you one of those who were fighting here just a minute ago?"

IC: SalamanderAt the Toa of Ice's words, Salamander looked down towards their source. His eyes were filled with contempt and glowed a sick hue of orange.In a voice as cold as the winds that swept over Mount Ihu, Salamander spoke to the Strange Toa."You had better hope that I do not come down. Rest assured, you won't be pleased if I do."It wasn't so much a threat as it was a promise. In his current mood, the death of one Toa would mean nothing to him. The death of a dozen, however, might begin to satisfy his bloodlust.

OOC:Sheesh, sorry it's took so long to reply to stuff. :PI don't know where the past few posts leave Utu...IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara looked again at the creature and moved towards it, this time jogging curiously.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu was surprised by the Toa's strike, and watched him pick up his things, insisting to move the fight out of the village. Utu currently had enough strength to surpass Pakari grade. Enough to rip the Toa in half. But he figured he'd let somebody else have a turn.Utu turned and looked at Salamander slyly, an invitation of sorts. Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Rannin and Bruntoa from Ga-Wahi.IC: [Rannin]As Rannin and Bruntoa crossed the border from Ga-Wahi, the Iron Toa took out a small map, trying to locate the general area the academy should be in. It took a few seconds, but he managed to find it rather quickly."I think it's nearby somewhere," he said, turning to face his companion.OOC: Okay Onarax, Rannin is in position. Just need everyone else who isn't here and we can start the academy thing.

OOC: Actually, the school isn't even formed yet, so we shouldn't even know of it's existence at all, cause it doesn't exist yet.IC: Bruntoa"Where what is again? We looking for an inn or something?" Bruntoa had forgotten why they'd come all this way.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Erken won't forget this. :P But he's a Skakdi, not a Matoran.IC (Erken, Ko-Koro):Erken turned to see Sulkua. "Hello, are you busy now?" Sulkua asked."No, not at all", Erken said, thankful for the social contact. "But it seems you are. Weren't you one of those who were fighting here just a minute ago?"

OOC: Whoopsies. :PIC: Sulkua"No, I wasn't. I was on my way to check my Rahi traps on Mount Ihu. I still trap and hunt Rahi. Could you help me check some of the traps too? I have a lot to do today. Just follow me."Sulkua walked off to the mountain, back to the area he had spotted the dragon. "I'm looking for any signs of... I'll explain on the way there."OOC: Read page 20 and 25 on this Wahi. Sorry I'm rushing on this computer.

IC: "Vaarn."A Matoran walked by. "Again with accusing Vaarn? Sentarn...""Ugh. See what I mean? But that goon dragged him straight to Vaarn's place." Sentarn led them on.Tahuva followed. "Whoa. Karz this place is big." "Secret entrance is here. There was some way he twisted this knob that opened it...I think I remember it well enough to--" A boulder fell from above, which Sentarn used his mask on to prevent it from landing on him. He got out of the way and dropped it. "Nope. I don't remember.""Er, if he has such a good reputation...we'll go talk to him." Dervian knocked on the door. Sentarn hid. "He knows I know about him...just find a way to let me in without him seeing!""Got it."

IC NPC Servant: One of the two large stone doors that stood before the group opened, and from the building emerged a small frail bodied Matoran. Even though he was well dressed, one could tell he served a master. "May I help you?" he asked, his voice formal and strong, despite the servant stereotypes.IC Klastio - Ko-Koro - Entering Vaarn's Mansion: "Yes, we're looking for someone named Vaarn, is he the owner of this... house?" he asked, not knowing what to call the large building in front of them. "Yes, he is. But I am afraid you will need to schedule a meeting with Master Vaarn if you wish to speak with him. Many come to hear his advice, you know, and right now he is busy with someone else," the Matoran said, glancing at the others who stood behind Klastio."Well, when will he be available?" Klastio asked, realizing that getting into Vaarn's home would not be as easy as Sentarn had implied it would be. "At noon, tomorrow, he has an opening, would you like to see him then?" the Matoran asked."Uh, yes, we can see him then," the Toa of air said, glancing into the house for a second. The Matoran nodded, "I will inform him of the meeting, good day, sirs," the servant said, closing the door on the group."Well... that was a bust. Looks like we'll have to see him tomorrow, guys. We don't want to break into his house and get arrested. There's an Inn over there, we can evaluate the situation in there, and figure out what we're doing," he said, walking off towards the Inn. -Klastio

IC, Ezio: "I have decided that we should see Turaga Nuju. Maybe he knows of something that we can do that can help me train you..."IC, Kinvex: Kinvex was confused. What is this creature? he thought to himself. Then he got an idea. "Tuara! I have a plan! Melt the ice on the ground, but just melt it! Don't vaporize it."

IC: Sulkua"Like I said, just as I got the better of it, it turned onto a giant armoured warrior and said that I had proved that us Mata-Nuians were getting too dangerous for his plans and then I blacked out. When I awoke I was in my hut so I decided to go check that area to find proof of the battle."As they talked, the pair had reached the mountain.Over there, Sulkua pointed.OOC: I prefer to think it was Teridax, but it depends on how you look at it.

IC: Sentarn jumped off the roof. "Got it. When he sees you guys, try to get him trapped, trick him into revealing something."Tahuva had an idea. "I have an idea...you'll know it when you see it, it's a surprise. And don't worry, I'm not about to jump in and attack him.""When are we gonna find Kelua?" Dervian was anxious to get more information."After we find Garth."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Klastio - Ko-Koro - Talking: "My bet is that he'll deny everything, and he might have some persuasion around to make us leave if he doesn't feel like talking to us. The kind of persuasion that picks you up and tosses you out his front door," Klastio said to the three. Vaarn wasn't alone in that mansion, most likely he had guards around every corner, just waiting to pick a fight with anyone who stepped in Vaarn's home and called him a criminal. "Tahuva, I don't want any surprises, you'd better explain your plan in detail to us, so we can help you pull it off. And if it involves violence, it's out the window unless we want to get arrested by the Ko-Koro guard. Vaarn's house is private property, he can have us removed if he wants, and we lack the evidence to put him behind bars," Klastio said, even though it was painful to say. The truth really did hurt in this situation, tying Vaarn to the sword found in Ta-Koro would be impossible, since anyone could carve a V into a sword and leave it out. If they wanted to save Garth, they needed to go about all this calmly, they couldn't barge in and start accusing Vaarn of kidnapping Garth, they needed to pry the information from him slowly... if they couldn't do that, then they needed to learn of Garth's whereabouts, and get the Ko-Koro guard to help them find their missing Po-Matoran friend. --IC Vaarn - Vaarn Mansion - Talking: "Those blasted fools... they couldn't handle a simple Toa of plasma, and now one of the two buffoons is in prison! Trugak, I need you to eliminate him, and quickly too, if he confirms any of the rumors floating about, then we're all going to prison for a very, very long time." "It will be done, Vaarn," the dark purple Toa said, vanishing from sight. (Profile coming soon) Vaarn leaned back in his chair, and sighed, looking around the large room he sat in. Everything he owned was the product of crime, regret fluttered into his mind now and then, but for the most part, he was unaffected by the burden that a lifetime of crime had thrust upon his shoulders. "If I could go back... heh, there is no going back," the Toa of ice said aloud to himself, taking a sip of his drink as he mulled over his violent past. -Vaarn