Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yasurek, Ghosthands. Gunner and Yasurek. Please don't forget him as much as the characters already do in-game :PIC Yasurek- with Lohkar and Gunner:"As much as I'd love to believe your winking," Yasurek replied, crossing his arms, "I'd feel more self assured if you'd actually give us details. At the very least give us an end goal or a basic step-by-step plan. Something. ANYTHING."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Dorian (Alleyway, Xa-Koro)Every so slightly, I felt my Mark pulse, as it always did whenever it was around another Mark Bearer; though my grip didn't tighten around my pistol, I still readied myself mentally to use it. Someone, whether one of Utu's Bearers or - and this was more likely - Nikarra, had trailed me here, and they obviously wanted me for something. Well, whatever. I'd cross that bridge when I came to it, and then I'd shoot it, pulverize it, and then eventually burn it before anyone else could even come within a hundred yards of it."So, Grokk, what brings you to this little slice of heaven?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Yasurek- with Lohkar and Gunner:Yasurek stared at Lohkar for a second. After a pause to collect himself, he replied, "Lohkar... That's not a good plan. That's not even a feasible plan. That plan, is fundamentally insane. You're asking us to capture a powerful psychopath, transport him against his will to Ga-koro, turn him in without a massive fight breaking out, then, after he's sworn revenge on us, break him out, thus angering the marines, that as a whole already dislike our crew a fair bit. Except me, because they don't know me. But still. What exactly do we get out of letting him loose anyway? It's not like he's gonna pay us or anything, and it sure isn't the moral thing to do, so why?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: Ira and Skaaraa together"So what now?"OOC: When are we attacking the ILS?IC: Dakan and JyraDakan walked in the alleyways of Xa-Koro. He passed by numerous posters advertising and organization called "The Black Inferno". He walked into a bar and said ouch. Then he started looking around for someone. Then he found her. A vortixx wearing a grotesque but surprisingly attractive suit of armor. He knew that this was the right one. He walked up to her. "Jyra," he said. "Yes," she replied. "Just so you know, Zharuk's back in business." "He is?""Yes, and judging from the instructions he gave me, it's back to the old routine; join some strong mercenary groups and use the money to fund the family." "But what organizations are there out here?" "I've heard of one called The Black Inferno; they're running trials on the south beach. I would suggest you join." "And why not you?" "I'm Zharuk's top assasin; I need to be on call at anytime; I can't make any long-term attachments." "Ok then, but where will you be going?" "Ko. Zharuk needs me." "Ok then." The two assasins walked out the door and then went their seperate ways. Jyra went to the south beach looking for the organization that Dakan had told her about. Dakan boarded a ferry and went in search of his employer.OOC: Dakan to Ko

Edited by Constructman

IC: (Kino Iho)Kino yawned, clearly bored by how much time they were currently wasting. She places to be, an ILS to infiltrate and here they were picking real estate. In Kino's mind a headquarters was a target. Which is why it shouldn't really be a Headquarters...it should be a temple."I think the smartest way to approach this whole idea of a headquarters is to not really have it as a headquarters. At least outwardly, that just attracts attention...Kufa." She said, leaning over and down to Ahkmou, though she referred to him as he wished to be referred to. She understood the danger of a name and although Ambrages had one of her names, her "real name" he held some sway, but not all. She spoke in somewhat serious tone when she spoke. "We create a temple, a holy place for the people of this village to pray and "find guidance", and we will give to them." She grinned from beneath her cover. Ahkmou could not see her expression but could definitely tell her tone, she was giddy by the prospect of a temple in the name of Makuta. Some in the group would probably disagree mainly because it wasn't defendable in such a way, but why would it need such defense if it was wearing a mask to cover its true purpose? So far she hadn't see a hut big enough. She wanted something that could function as that, with enough room to create the plans that were forming in her head.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC (Lohkar)"Thank you, Yasurek," Lohkar said. "You 'ave just described exactly what we're not goin' ta do."Lohkar walked back to the Infernavika. On the ship, they would not be overheard."Y'see, mates," he continued, "ta be a pirate, what is your first rule? Strategic cowardice, lads. Ya don't pick fight ya don't need, an' ya certainly don't pick fights ya can't win. We are not goin' ta capture Dorian, he is goin' ta come with us of 'is own free will ta be turned in. An' we are not goin' ta storm the prison o' the Ga-Koro Marines either. They will give Dorian back to us an' allow us ta walk away."The Lesterin grinned."Lads," he said, "you seem to 'ave forgotten who your Captain is. Am I some bumblin' Skakdi with less wits than a Brakas? No. I'm Lohkar. An' I always 'ave a plan."IC (Echelon)"A sensible proposal," Echelon replied, nodding. "While, naturally, no hypothetical headquarters would exactly advertise its own nature, a building of the necessary size might attract suspicion...on the other hand, a temple would mask our true purpose adequately. Since, Miss Iho, you are clearly the expert on temples, I suggest that you work with Kufa on the design of said building. Now, if you will excuse me, I have some urgent business to attend to. Alone."He swept off into the dark streets of the Koro, the undead Skakdi lumbering behind him.OOC: Removing Echelon from this plot temporarily.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"With all due respect Captain Lohkar sir," Yasurek responded, "Your plans, while very brilliant in their ability to get the improbable and flat out impossible done with great efficiency, generally involve the rest of us not knowing what to do and thus causing us to, as a collective, wander about aimlessly like gukkos with their heads chopped off while you play chess with our wayward bodies. And it works often, I will admit. But, to be frank, being a metaphorical inanimate object to be used as a tool sucks."He glanced at Tellus as he appeared on decks. "Tellus! It's good to have more familiar faces around," he greeted the toa of plantlife.

Edited by pokemonlover360

IC: XerovAs I watch Echelon leave, it would be a lie to say I'm not suspicious (or, at the very least, curious). However, I've seen what Echelon can do -- and nearly lost my own life at his hands -- so following him doesn't really seem like a good idea.Instead, my attention shifts to the less-than-charismatic Fe-Matoran. I still haven't dismissed my suspicions about her, and with Echelon gone, I'll be able to pay more attention to her.Memories threaten to cloud my mind once again, but I try to push them out. The thing about memories is that they've already happened. You can't change them, even if you want to.And I truly want to.- - -I can't help but smile as I watch my younger self reluctantly hug Myka back, all while trying to breathe and paying more attention to Jalna. Despite the fact that she's smiling, I can see that there are tears in her eyes. Although at the time the idea that she didn't want to leave gave me hope, now I just get a sinking feeling in my stomach, entirely unrelated to indigestion.Traxia also hugs me, despite the fact that neither of us is leaving Ga-Koro, and then Nikarra simply says goodbye, before winking at me and nodding her head at Jalna. I feel like rolling my eyes, but something tells me it would be inappropriate.Finally, Jalna approaches me. I'm expecting a goodbye, maybe even a friendly hug, but something completely unexpected happens -- she kisses me.At that point, the memory goes fuzzy and I can't really see what's happening, likely due to the shock that I had just experienced. As the world starts spinning around me, I try to leave the memory, but it's in vain. The story is nearing its finale, and I can't deny it that...- - -Twenty years have passed, to the day. Things have gone surprisingly well, especially considering Jalna and I live in two different Koros -- however, that won't be a problem soon enough, because next week she's leaving Ta-Koro and moving in with me.I'm startlingly cheerful, to the point where a few people who see me quickly look back again, shocked at seeing me grinning. There's a reason for this: for perhaps the first time in the whole twenty years, I have honestly allowed myself to believe that this is real, that Jalna and I would be together forever.Of course, the universe has a cruel sense of humour.Walking through Ga-Koro, I reach the beach where Jalna and I first met, just in time for the sunset. However, something stops me in my tracks -- Jalna is there, despite having told me that she wouldn't be in Ga-Koro for another two weeks. And she isn't alone.Beside her sits a Ta-Matoran, very handsome, with bright green eyes and a black Hau. The first thing that comes to mind is that Jalna is cheating on me -- but I dismiss it as my jealousy and insecurities trying to trick me.However, I reconsider it when they stand up, and she kisses him on the cheek -- but that doesn't mean much, they may just be close friends.After that, they start moving even closer together, if that's even possible, and I turn away. I'm not watching any more of it.I see tears dripping from my eyes, and I try to move, to stop myself, but I can't. I'm forced to watch as my younger self walks away, sadness and anger burning in his eyes -- anger at Jalna, anger at the Matoran who was with her, but most of all, anger at himself, for being foolish enough to believe that Jalna would feel anything for him. Well, she'd regret this... he'd make her pay...- - -He walks out of the inn, and it looks like he's going to start crying again -- luckily for his plan, he doesn't. Soon, Jalna would receive the note he had asked the inn's staff to deliver to her.Everything goes by quickly, and suddenly he's standing over the Falls, readying himself to jump. He's just about to take his final step when he's interrupted."Wait, Elax!" He turns to look at her, tears appearing in his eyes once again."Leave me alone.""Elax, you don't understand!" He almost wants to laugh. It's a pathetic excuse."I know what I saw!""Elax, don't do this! For me, please don't do this!" Begging? Seriously?"NO!""Promise me, Elax! Promise me you won't do this! Elax, I--" She would never get to finish her sentence.Before I knew what I was doing, I lashed out at her. Seconds too late, I tried to grab her, to pull her back, but it wasn't enough.She went over the cliff.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ira and SkaaraaThe two toa watched Echelon go off. It would seem that they would answer to Kino Iho now. Who was she anyway? Were their gut feelings that she was female even right? Nevertheless, they would do what she said, maybe."IC: JyraJyra waited on the south beach, looking for the Black Inferno

IC: XerovI manage not to react to reliving the memory, although it's difficult. I have real doubts about whether or not I can ignore the next part, though...- - -Two weeks later, I find myself at Jalna's funeral. I can tell that I'm having real difficulty holding an emotional outburst, but somehow I manage to make it through. I nearly cry when I have to take one last look into Jalna's emerald eyes, at her body, broken by the fall... all my fault.When it's all over, I'm approached by the Matoran I had seen Jalna with that day, the reason that this had all happened. I glare at him, but he doesn't seem to notice. "You really loved her, didn't you?" I don't give an answer. "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Tarrhus, Jalna's brother." My eyes widen slightly, and my mouth makes an 'o' shape. "I swear, if I have to walk for the rest of my life, I'm gonna find the Brakas who murdered her. And d'you know what I'm gonna do when I find him?" I shake my head. "I'm gonna kill 'im."You know that sinking feeling I mentioned earlier? That's what I'm feeling, but so much worse. Not only did I try to kill myself, and actually kill Jalna, for absolutely nothing, I have caused her brother to swear that he will take my life. This was definitely not my finest moment.- - -I run. My legs are so sore that they feel like they're going to fall off, but I have to keep running. I don't know what I'll do now. I have to get away.Tarrhus will find the note, and when he does, he'll be able to connect the dots. He'll realise that I killed Jalna. And he'll kill me.I'm not letting that happen.I'm beginning to feel light-headed, and everything's blurring out of focus. But I have to keep going. I have to. I...- - -The next thing I remember, I'm lying in a bed in an inn. As I walk downstairs, I'm stopped by the receptionist. "A Toa left you in here. Told me to give you this."She hands me a note, and I read it carefully:If you are reading this, then I will have left. I'm rather busy, so I may not have had the time to wait for you to awaken.I found you lying on the path as I was on my way to Ga-Wahi, and picked you up. I'm a Toa of Magnetism, so it's no trouble, really. I brought you here and got you a room for the night, and if you're reading this, then I handed it to the receptionist and left.Perhaps someday our paths shall cross again, but until then, I hope that you don't fall unconscious on any paths without a Toa to find you.Sincerely,VorexI fell unconscious on the path... so I'm back in Ga-Koro. You know, maybe I don't need to move -- if I purchase some clothing, people won't be able to see most of me, and if I move into the main part of Ga-Koro, keep my head down, and change my name...Change my name. That'll be the difficult part. I'm not all that creative when it comes to names.However, as I look at the note, I begin rearranging the letters of the Toa's name in my head: Xerov. Yes, that'll do... that'll do quite nicely...- - -Suddenly, I remember something. Once again my eyes widen and my mouth makes an 'o' shape, but this time, I don't manage to remain silent. "Oh."- - -SLAPI stare, shocked, at Joske, not entirely believing that he just hit me. "Then why the Karzahni do you continue life? You have no passion, no drive, no ambition, no dreams... why are you even here!? Every matoran since creation has the Three Virtues instilled within them, the idea of Unity, Duty, and Destiny. You live on the fringe not united with the rest of the world, have no duty not even to yourself, which means you have NO destiny. Now I've seen people with other virtues, even Matoran with twisted versions of them, but never have I witnessed a being that is so self-depreciating, so will-less, so spineless to simply give up on, well, everything! Everyone has a fire somewhere within them, is willing to fight for something. The fact that you are alive is proof of that! You are NOT useless!"SLAPI continue staring. He hit me. What am I expected to do? "Come on boy! You can't tell me you're going to stand there and take it! You're not so pathetic, so utterly useless that you're not even going to defend yourself!"SLAP WHAP"Come on! COME ON! There MUST be something deep down in there! For Mata-Nui sake's you're a Matoran! You have skills, abilities, gifts! Look at you, you can spend five minutes watching someone and can completely profile them, gauge them, understand how they think, and you think you're useless!? I cannot tell you how many Koros would kill to have a profiler or investigator with your skills. Come on man! COME ON!" As he moves to slap me once again, I realise that I have to do something."I DON'T HELP THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT ME!" I throw a punch at Joske, but he blocks it with ease. "People have told me time and time again that I'm a freak. They didn't want me to be a part of their society SO I'M NOT. They still go about their little lives without me, like they always have done. If there's someone you know who would accept me, even want or need me, point the way.""That is nothing but an excuse!" He shoves me back several steps, then pointed his finger at me. "Since when do others dictate your destiny? The future is not set in stone, buts YOURS to forge! It is YOU that needs to go forth and find out what you're made of. Yes, there will be many failures and stumbling blocks along the way, I should know, but the true test of a person is if you can overcome your inhibitions and fears to create a path that YOU want to walk on. Don't rely on someone else to tell you you're needed; MAKE yourself needed!" He withdraws the finger, and becomes quieter. "If you let others run your life, you are nothing but a slave, a machine, a living nobody. People aren't going to come to you; they never do. That is, until they know who you are and need you. You want to be accepted? Go find the people that will do so. I already gave you several ideas of where to go and what to do, but you are so wrapped up in your own self-pity to even take the help. You are so convinced you are too far gone that when someone DOESN'T tell you you're a freak and TRIES to help you, you can't even register it. If you're not willing to work at something and prove your critics wrong, then why stand here whining? There's a bay right behind you; go use it.""Tarakava!" The shout rings out across the beach, just as the Rahi emerges from the water. Immediately, I begin running away, as quickly as I can. Joske doesn't seem to be following me, but I honestly don't mind -- if he wants to stay there and get himself killed, he can go ahead and do it, for all I care. Less people to misunderstand me.Everything else is a blur, but suddenly Joske has defeated the Tarakava -- although not without major damage to himself.I watch as I make my way through the crowd, planning on following Joske's advice, watch as everyone I push out of the way stares at me, my Kakama becoming ingrained in their minds.- - -I didn't keep my head down. Those people will remember me, if not for the fact that I was standing beside Joske when the Tarakava first appeared, then because I pushed my way through them. And if people have seen and remembered me, then I know what's coming next:Tarrhus.OOC: And there you have it: the final Xerov flashback. cool.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:"You're correct. Recruitment involves trial. Survive long enough, and you're in. Then we'll talk details, skills. If not...Makkan happens to be a slaver. Three on one begins now." The booming voice answered. From behind, Matatu and Makkan opened the fight. Makkan triggered his Kanohi, using it to trigger a telekinetic push, trying to shove his opponent to the ground. Matatu shot lightning into the air, powerful enough to wind the average Toa.

IC: JyraThe telekinetic blast caught her straight in the back and she fell to the ground. Fortunately, her back was turned to them (the only time she could ever think of that helping) and she used the added push to dive into a roll, dodging the stupidly aimed lightning in the process (OOC: Why would you shoot lightning into the air if she was on the ground?). Cocking her rifle, she swept around in one fluid motion horizontal. Just as the telescopic lens of her rifle brought Vilor's head into view, she fired.

OOC: More meant to imply that he shot it out, not into the sky. But forcing you down has it's advantages-Matatu doesn't know every last move Makkan will make, after all.IC: Vilor noted the sniper rifle as she came around, and he raised a hand, creating a plasma shield in front of him. The bullet melted as it passed, and Vilor moved slightly to dodge a small blob of hot metal that resulted. Then the plasma shield moved forward, reshaping into a beam and aiming for the foe before Vilor.Matatu's face remained expressionless as he shot lightning at their grounded foe. Makkan created stone hands, and they reached up from the sand, trying to bind Jyra's ankles.

IC: JyraJyra danced along the ground dodging the stone hands. She saw the beam of plasma coming and leaned back just in time when a straw boot of lightning struck one of the Haus that made up her... Chest armor. Luckily for her, that part of her armor wasn't directly attacked to her... Organic parts but it still hurt. "Ouch! Right in the shiny part!" She drew her kukri, slashed a few stone hands, then leapt off the ground straight for matatu.OOC: She's like the sniper from tf2; weak in direct contact, but very powerful when camping.

OOC: Read that thing about the Ahkmou transanction and ILS infiltrating.....and since one of my chars is a servant of Makuta (He helped kidnap Hafu), what better way to get him re-acquainted with the world? @The Mask, and whoever else is currently involved, hopefully interaction from my char is possible...IC: AurumAurum looked around, hovering around the air about 50 ft above the sea level, his mask activated and himself shapeshifted into a Gukko-bird form. The Toa of Iron had been gone for several months. Before that, he remembered having helped Ronkshou capture and interrogate Hafu, using a decoy body, a trap door down into the ground, and a massive tornado of sand.That had hurt him a lot. He'd healed, though. And he was well aware that the people who had put him away from helping Makuta was probably still out there, walking, planning.He hadn't really been sure where to start, where to catch up with his old.....allies. Of course, there was the MN Daily, but that didn't really work all the time. He looked around the ground, hoping to find but know that his allies would not be so easily found. He flew down, out of sight behind some rocks, and shapeshifted back into his normal form, Protosteel scythe on his back, as he slowly walked forwards, looking for faces he remembered.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Yasurek:Yasurek overheard Mimira and Lasinia talking about needing fruit or something and walked over to them. "I'm pretty sure we have some fruit in the supplies," he said to them before heading below decks to look.OOC: Welcome back Jl. While you were gone Nuju posted some guidelines for the mahiki, which includes the rule that you can't use a mahiki to fly by shape-shifting. Just for future reference.

Edited by pokemonlover360

IC Yasurek-Infernavika hold:"Considering the amount of random materials we seem to have, including all the concealed explosives, I don't think it's too far-fetched to assume that there's some fruit somewhere in the food supplies," he replied, beginning to rummage in one of the storage crates labeled "Food". "Can you check those food crates over there?" he asked, gesturing to another pile of food crates on the other side of the hold.

IC: AntrakhaThe outrigger canoe came to a stop on the shore. Its occupant, a Toa of Sonics, stepped into the surf and pushed his craft onto the sand. He seemed tired, his eyes and Heartlight glowing duller than they should have been. His armor was slightly worn, and his mechanical arm and leg creaked with every movement. He looked around for inhabitants.

IC: AurumAurum saw in the back of his eye a Toa of Sonics step out of a canoe and onto the shore. He watched, as he walked past, but didn't go over to talk, although he did slow down a bit in his pace. After all, he'd searched most of the islands and hadn't found anyone he had wanted to see.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013