Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC (Erken, Kumu Islets):"I'll hang around. Just don't get in my way!" Jagorik warned. Erken turned to look at their newest ally and grinned. He bet this Jagorik guy would provide their little team with some extra power, necessary to defeat evil."Of course not", Erken responded friendly.

IC: [Septimus]Septimus' first thoughts on the cannonballs slamming into the marketplace was to run. His second thought was if he could slam the cannonballs away using his Kohlii skils. Then he remembered that a sword probably wasn't strong enough to hold back a cannonball."Should we run?" he asked, turning to face Cersei.

Ic: "Nah," Cersei said with mild excitement of seeing something akin to danger. "As you can see, it already passed."Ooc: Unless it hasn't, in which case you should let me know. xP

IC (Erken, Kumu Islets):Erken realized he'd been overwhelmed by Jagorik's words. He didn't understand exactly what Jagorik was saying, but he could guess it was something powerful."Nice", he said. "Seems you're well-equipped. That is good. We're going to need your help, I'm sure."

IC: Kiron and SulkuaThe four of them ran out of the building as cannonballs blasted into it."We'd better go out and check," Sulkua said.The group came out at the docks and saw two ships blasting away at each other."There they go again. But answer your question, Erken, I don't advise going underground. It's Makuta's domain. But it doesn't really matter, I guess..." Sulkua sounded quite uncertain."Tunnels, hands down,"Kiron cut in.The group walked out of the blasted docks and headed to the Rickety Bridge, connecting the Kumu-Islets to Le-KororOOC: We could do something for the pirates and get passage, or we could just take tunnels. The downsides for both are obvious. Also, I may get to making a blog on our little group soon, but not just yet.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: Hold the phone -- how can Tiras deflect a thrown axe without either his arm going numb or having to dodge?Whatever. He's dead now... but the Infernavika is heavily damaged. I think I know how Raknar will take this news. :evilgrin:IC (Infernavika, Xa-Koro docks):Raknar emerged from the shadows in the back of the room. "Oi, talk about nutjobs." He bent to retrieve his axe, which had been embedded in the wood of the floor; luckily the Infernavika's hull was thicker than it looked from the outside. "It's my humble estimation," he said, returning his battleaxe to its sheath, "that we're gonna need a heck of a lot of repairs." He smiled up through the hole of the deck. "Maybe we could spend our free time... oh, I dunno... exploring Xa-Koro's underbelly?"

OOC: It'd be kinda cool to get passage from the pirates.IC (Erken, Kumu Islets):"If you´don't feel good about using the tunnels, maybe we should try and get those pirates to take us there?" Erken suggested while following his friends.OOC: Wait, if they're going to Onu-Koro, won't they have to enter tunnels anyway?

IC (Erken, Kumu Islets):"Well, they're not necessarily all the same", Erken said. He knew how bad it felt to be judged by appearance and cast. Erken had suffered from him being a Skakdi many times, when all he wanted was to serve Mata Nui and do good to Matoran.

IC: TellusTellus repaired the hole with his powers as soon as Yasurek dove through it. Yasurek would have the sense to swim to the dock.He began to work on the hole in the deck above, grumbling. "You might 'ave free time, but not me! I'm gonna 'ave ta patch up the boat, and then come back an' smooth things out. I'm usin' a quick fix fer now. An' now that 'e's dead, there's no point in blastin' 'im out o' a cannon..."

IC: GunnerGunner was horrified. Not that a man had just died, not that his temporary home was now heavily damaged. No, what horrified him was...'I...just...BOUGHT ALL THAT STUFF!' he screamed watching the navigation equipment and fish floating away in the water.'300 widgets, 300 widgets GONE! And for what!' he howled, slamming his fist into what was left of the ship.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Yasurek:Yasurek burst through the surface of the bay, holding some of the navigation equipment. "Did somebody lose these? They seem relatively important, so I snatched it while I was down there," he said, taking a deep breath. He started to swim to the docks to climb back on solid ground.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC:Odhrán"Well, where would you guys like to go?" Odhrán asked his crew after Tooroko had stopped firing. "Perhaps you'd like to go to Ta-Koro? Maybe Ga-Koro?"

OOC: Woah, completely lost track of Xxeth :blink: What's been happening I have no clue. IC: XxethXxeth stood on the deck, completely confused with what had been happening, he'd been ready for a fight, but it never came, just cannon balls. "So, we leaving or something?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Odhrán"If you guys want." Odhrán said, shrugging his shoulders.OOC:Breif rundown of what happened.Landed at the Kumu Islets.Odhrán went ashore, leaving crew on ship.Ship was attacked, and defended.Odhrán and Lohkar had interesting conversation.Odhrán heard cannonfire from the Infernika, and saw that it was attacking and destroying the Kumu Islets.Odhrán headed back to ship to find that Tooroko and Draebe had started attacking the Infernika.You woke up.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Lohkar)There had just been a fight. Quite a violent fight. A fight in which, in fact, large portions of the Infernavika were blasted into splinters. And yet Lohkar was strangely absent.The Lester pirate captain swore unpleasantly several times. He was currently hanging, upside-down, tangled in a dozen ropes.Having swung over to the rigging of the ship, Lohkar realised too late that he should probably have practised with his new toy BEFORE trying to do an amazing and heroic stunt with it. He ended up wrapped in both the ship's rigging AND his grapnel gun's cable.After some wriggling, he managed to get free of most of the ropes. Now, he tugged and tugged at the last piece of rope that his foot was stuck in. His face lit up as it gave way - and then his eyes widened...Several seconds later, he slammed into the hold, having fallen through both large holes Tiras had made.Struggling onto his feet, he said unsteadily, "Will someone please...do...somethin' about the...big 'oles in my ship..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Tooroko looked over at Xa-koro. The cannonballs from two ships had done a lot of damage to the waterfront buildings, and sewn chaos in the streets."Well, Mr Odhran" he commented "Seems to me that Xa-koro is ripe for piracy right now. What with all the damage and chaos, I vote we go pirate a few thing from that little town." Already he was wondering what he might be ablr to loot. A nice new knife, maybe, or - he jumped at the thought - Odhran had said the food of their bargain came from Xa-koro.

ppg2.png

IC Yasurek:A spear suddenly stabbed through the sack in Gunner's hands and flung it back into the bay. Yasurek nonchalantly sheathed the spear and said, "Oops. Might as well get it all ain one load then. Oh well," before diving back under the water to retrieve the rest of the equipment. He gave a curt wave to Gunner as he dived.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar nodded to Tellus, before stumbling into his cabin, slamming the door after him.He slumped to the floor, exhausted by a combination of stress, alcohol, and falling from a considerable height. He managed to drag himself into his hammock...IC (Stralix)Stralix nodded. Taking out a small hatchet from his belt, he began cutting down the tall stalks of bamboo."I could use a hand with this," he called to his companion. "It's tough stuff."IC (Hahkes)By some miracle, the Black Spot had been unharmed by the onslaught of cannonballs. Most of Hahkes' customers had ignored the blasts; it was a pity that Lohkar and his crew were gone, but Hahkes knew they'd be back. They'd probably want to sleep in REAL beds that night, rather than the hammocks of their ship.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: [Darylhii]Having given up on his quest to kill whoever had disrupted his sleep, Darylhii slid down the giant tree he had created, deciding to find another place to take a nap. Xa-Koro was in chaos, meaning that nobody would really notice him if he walked along the main street towards where he had decided to rest."Mata Nui's asleep," he muttered, remembering lines from a poem he had once read. "All's right with the world."

IC (Sentraken, tree-boat): Sentraken grunted, "I don't remember it being a wonder, more of a slum. No leading figure, no safety regulations, just a struggle to survive. Numerous crime lords have risen and fallen here, but never has anyone reigned supreme. Until now." The boat neared a dock, where an assortment of Skakdi were standing and talking, evidently guarding a boat. One of them growled as the boat sailed past, but Sentraken said nothing, simply stared him dead in the face. He stopped growling eventually, and arrogantly retreated, snorting, as if Sentraken wasn't worth a fight.The tree boat sailed on, nearing Ignotus' location.

IC(Agira): "So, my wonderful lord, what shall we begin with? Total destruction? A coup d'grace to the turaga? A mass invasion of all the koro?"IC(Lord, Draebe): "Nope! I'm just going to see whats available. Look for some alcohol, or cannonballs, or...food. We need those things."Draebe ran off into the most destroyed part of the place, which, coincidentally, is where Exterminite made his stand. The toa of fire jumped down into the ruins of the village. "Well, good riddens." At that precise moment, it seemed as if anything that could go wrong, did. Batlike creatures flew around the islets, alerting the people that it was night. The flames in the city were lighting it up very well."Here...we...go." Draebe pulled a dagger and a third Falchion out of the wreckage. "The third Falchion. Here, of all places." He put the falchion on his back sheath, and held the dagger for emergency purposes."What in the name of sanity are those!?" The mystix flew over the village, alarming Exterminite. And said alarm alerted Draebe."YOU!" They shouted simultaneously.

IC: Ignotus"We're attacking the Koro first. We're going to need quite a few Mystix." Ignotus noticed there were a few Mystix nearby. "You! Find a few others, I'll meet up with you outside the Koro."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill