Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Here is something else to consider, if The Toa Mahri never existed, then shouldn't Voya-Nui still be resting on the Great Sea, somewhere to our south? I doubt that we would see Voya-Nui soon though, as the topic only started. But it might make for an interesting quest once Makuta is defeated, to search for the Mask of Life.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

*Gasps* Guys! Tuck has reveiled something horrible!

IC Fov knocked on Nokama's hut door. He gestured towards Brekan to stand in front of him as they waited for Nokama to answer. Half a heartbeat later they had it. "Come in!" They ducked inside the seaweed hut at the sound of the motherly voice. Inside was Turaga Nokama, working with one of her many exotic waterplants. "Such a shame," she said, not particularly to them, "that such a beautiful plant, once numerous, is on the brink of extinction. And no one seems to know why... " her voice trailed off as the elder got lost in her musings. She did however return to the present quite quickly. "Welcome, welcome, please do come in and more yourselves comfortable. What can I do for you?"

A plant is going extinct! We must raise a group of Hippie Toa to save the plant! :P Anyways, for all we know this Makuta is a corrupted Miserix. That'd be an interesting plot twist. But, speaking of Miserix, could he have sent the Skakdi and Vortixx to Mata Nui to thwart the "Makuta's" plan?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Here is something else to consider, if The Toa Mahri never existed, then shouldn't Voya-Nui still be resting on the Great Sea, somewhere to our south? I doubt that we would see Voya-Nui soon though, as the topic only started. But it might make for an interesting quest once Makuta is defeated, to search for the Mask of Life.

woah, thts a good idea. the turaga did know of it in the canon storyline, so maybe after we owned makuta, we can do that! :happydance:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

We need a Toa of Earth, one of Fire, a Toa of Air, one of Water, and one of heart. When their powers combined, they will form Captain Planet! But seriously, the use of the word planet disturbs me, especially when describing it as numerous. That puts me in the mind of many different islands on this ocean world. And the brink of extinction line is also troublesome, might we get invaded by the dying lands?Alternatively she might be referring to the lands of the Matoran Universe, assuming that she thinks those nations are a part of the planet. If Mata-Nui is dead like I guessed, then the safety measures of the robot might be shutting down, causing mass starvations. Those lands would be dying, but since the Turaga won't know what Mata-Nui is, they would have no clue as to why. That is where the Skakdi and Vortixx come from, the dying islands of the silver sea.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Okay, at the risk of opening a bag of worms, what is Miracle Cactus?

My point is that while they do grow in Po-Wahi, they are miracles and can grow anywhere I want them to. Basically. :P Unless I just make more illusions. Tanma, the Miracle Cactus was a meme I inadvertently started early this year. It's supposedly a cactus that, if one is lucky enough to find one (and this is very, very rare), can cure or heal many things because it's a miracle.

But it shaves ten years off your life. So even if you do happen across one, it is ill advised to use it unless you're going to die without it. Yay for pointless trivia!

But Bionicle characters live ridiculously long, Takua for instance was the first Matoran made, over 100,000. And judging by how fit Takua is, he has much more time left. So I don't think they will notice ten years.

The rules and index topic has useful information.

Story 1: Makuta's PlanCurrent: One hundred years ago the Toa Olda went to fight The Makuta, but never returned, assumed dead. There is one witness who saw what went down, but no-one knows who exactly that is; however, Takua suspiciously disappeared as well after the Toa Mata vanished. No one has seen him in decades. To top that off, as soon as that happened outsiders began landing on our shores, everyone from more matoran to toa to species never before seen, both heroes and villains alike.Why the sudden change to the status quo? Where did Takua go? Are the Toa Mata really dead? And what of the Chronicler's Company that defended the temple entrance? Where have they gone and what are they up to?

:bigsmile: I must say, this is SO entertaining watching you sling theories at each other like snowballs. If only, if only. Anyway, Hafu is NOT missing, I can tell you that much, and considering by proxies I control all canon characters I would know...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Despite the many people who said they were interested, to my knowledge, nobody has shown up to Stannis in Ta-Koro yet. Like seriously, what's the hold up? I even said he's got a banner above him to show people where he's at. I guarantee you it'll be fun, but it would only work if we can actually get to the RPing part.

Dece and Nichou are coming, we just need Turaga Vakama to direct us to the Temple of Courage. Our characters haven't heard of the X-Matoran yet.

Nobody wants to work for a stiff. Where's Robert? Dude was the steel to your iron. And cooler.

The dude also didn't know how to grow a legit heir to the Iron Throne. He grew fat from how much he sucked. Get over it. :P (It was a easy to pick name, too.)

So regarding the Daedra, who's taken who?

Me - Sloth.Cool-Aid - Pride, possibly Envy; I'm not sure if he's keeping the latter.EW - Lust.Eyru - Greed. Right now we aren't actually a group, since we're working on characterization this time around before actually joining together. However, we still need a Wrath and Gluttony for the group; if you're interested in taking either one you should probably PM Cool-Aid. :)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Still waiting on TPTI to admit defeat, dadblammit. At this rate we might just declare victory and leave for the sake of not wasting time. :w:

I said in the post that he was on the ground and not getting up. What more were you expecting, a fly-by of the Red Arrows with the FF victory theme in the background? Oh and EW, I had Lepidran turn up looking for you in this post. One vaguely useless guy is better than no-one at all right? :P Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So regarding the Daedra, who's taken who?

Me - Sloth.Cool-Aid - Pride, possibly Envy; I'm not sure if he's keeping the latter.EW - Lust.Eyru - Greed. Right now we aren't actually a group, since we're working on characterization this time around before actually joining together. However, we still need a Wrath and Gluttony for the group; if you're interested in taking either one you should probably PM Cool-Aid. :)
Just adding, I'm the Wrath of the group. :P