Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Rahkshi Fighters - I'm going to a Superbowl party. It'd be super-duper fantabulous if you guys could wait for me to return instead of taking advantage of my inactivity. Thanks.

Men, be careful. He is deadly even when he is not paying too much attention. And I'm leaving soon too. Have fun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well, I for one am amazed that it took some of the best RPers on BZP three hours to kill ONE Rahkshi.Happy that, for once, there is a NON-PUSHOVER NPC, but still, amazed.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Rahkshi Fighters - I'm going to a Superbowl party. It'd be super-duper fantabulous if you guys could wait for me to return instead of taking advantage of my inactivity. Thanks.

Anyone else find his use of "super-duper fantabulous" absolutely terrifying? :fear:
To quote Hubert's character Darre, I find it absolutly FABULOUS!"

Nuju doesn't have to be online for him to kill your characters. He can kill, just by thinking.

Impossible! He's not Chuck Norris! :P

Well, I for one am amazed that it took some of the best RPers on BZP three hours to kill ONE Rahkshi.Happy that, for once, there is a NON-PUSHOVER NPC, but still, amazed.-Teezy

Did it really? Didn't notice... too busy observing the fight.

Agreed, that was fun. Aside from being stabbed between the eyes, of course...and I barely even got to play with Jan'antel, either. :sadface:Anyways, when will we have my character's funeral?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Tillian just killed a Rahkshi in single combat. I'm in shock that my most innocent, least combative character could do that.Also, Tillian will probably move Jan's body to a hut while Nuju's gone.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Haha I'm just massaging your egos guys. Everyone knows Tillian was the one that killed that Rahk. Look through the battle. He defeated that thing in single combat, EVEN WITH the Rahkshi of Cyclone doing a cameo at the start of the battle. None of you are the greatest. i'm just kidding you're all great RPers don't worry about it let's destroy these things-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

*coughtostatetheobvoiusthesixwholeftthevaultareeitherthetoamataorthe6rahkshithatthetoanuvafacedincanonthatweresupposedlymorepowerfulthanregularrahkshicough*wow, I must have some wierd sicknesses.speaking of sicknesses, when is the po-koro comet plague mk II going to end?

The infected mask has been removed from the well, which should be enough to prevent any further infections, since the water isn't continuously tainted as it was before. The infected should be well soon as well, depending how much they got from that well.What I recommend doing though, is to look for the one responsible for the plague in the first place, as in, my Vortixx character who dropped the Kanohi there.In case you want to do some evil-chasing across the island. Just don't treat this lightly. Kohra did a very good job at leaving no trace of her involvement.Anyway, sounds like I missed some interesting stuff happening today. Weird how my charries are always away from the really big staff-plot action.But who knows what they'll do down the road...

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Nuju doesn't have to be online for him to kill your characters. He can kill, just by thinking.

Impossible! He's not Chuck Norris! :P

Did it really? Didn't notice... too busy observing the fight.
No, he is not Chuck Norris. He is Nuju Metru. And that is even worse.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I find it hard to understand how he could live being stabbed through the eyes.That being said, I wasn't aware our chars could be killed WITHOUT our express permission.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I figured "risks" meant things like what happened to Naim's char: maybe a limb lost, maybe a serious wound. Killing people's chars without permission was...unexpected, to say the least.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Thanks, Onarax.Well, not sure how I feel about participating in the Staff Quest. I don't particularly care about the story behind it (or, to be more accurate, Salamander doesn't), but I do enjoy a good fight...So... conflicted... >_<Edit: Glove, at least you remebered the post. I read it, and immediately forgot about it all those months ago. :lol:

Edited by Despair

Lacertus