Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hmmm. Not much happening there, aside from a group of Toa and a Matoran walking to Ta-Koro for a doctor.

So what should I do? Walk over and say hi or something?Maybe I should go to another Wahi....

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Hmmm. Not much happening there, aside from a group of Toa and a Matoran walking to Ta-Koro for a doctor.

So what should I do? Walk over and say hi or something?Maybe I should go to another Wahi....
If you go to Po-Koro you'll have the chance to join a Pirate Crew.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

If you go to Po-Koro you'll have the chance to join a Pirate Crew.
That wouldn't really fit with the personality of my character...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I would recommend heading to Le-wahi or Ko-wahi. There's a school in ko-wahi you could enroll one of your characters in, OR, in Le-wahi there's something going on... As to what it is: I'm not sure.Or, if you want to just fight someone, go to Kumu.

You write about your character IC (in character, aka "prose") leaving the area, and at the end place an out of character (OOC) comment saying WHERE the character is going..FOr example:IC: Bo PeepLittle Bo Peep rushed through the fields after he lost little lamb. After a few minutes, she reached a gate, leaving the farm and entering the dusty roadOOC: Bo Peep to dusty road.

IC: Well, I think this is by far the longest post I've done... C&C really appreciated! THANKSAlso, as for doctors, there's three in the city at them moment. One's on guard duty and BORED BORED BORED, and the other two are at Faerulo's apt.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

Okay ... so I was randomly reading this wiki that acted as a sandbox wiki for people to get their wikis off the ground, and I found an article for something called the 'Xal-Fettk Union', which supposedly existed in the Old BZPRPG.So ... old guys, have you heard of this organisation?Anyway, back on topic - What's this about doctors?

Alright, I have an idea for Kohra's next terrorist attack. Of course again I'll need to check back with Nuju but I think Ko-Koro will be the next to suffer a blow to Unity.Hehe. And again, after a poison in Po-Wahi and a flooded great mine, I am thinking og going with something nostalgic!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

The amount of factions/clans/unions/whathaveyou in the old BZPRPG were uncountable. Hence the need for the reboot. The staff decided that there was too much backstory for new players to be able to jump in and not get bowled over.I just realized that there are ships blowing up in the Po-koro harbor and almost the entire guard force there is ignoring it.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Well, I think this is by far the longest post I've done... C&C really appreciated! THANKSAlso, as for doctors, there's three in the city at them moment. One's on guard duty and BORED BORED BORED, and the other two are at Faerulo's apt.

By the way, Takimoc is probably going to get some interaction soon.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The amount of factions/clans/unions/whathaveyou in the old BZPRPG were uncountable. Hence the need for the reboot. The staff decided that there was too much backstory for new players to be able to jump in and not get bowled over.I just realized that there are ships blowing up in the Po-koro harbor and almost the entire guard force there is ignoring it.

You talking about the Guard Force that is still rebuilding after their headquarters was blown up, and their Turaga was kidnapped? Heck, they don't even know that he's been rescued, so for all they know, he is still kidnapped.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I'm talking about them and the crew of the ship that rescued Onewa. Even if they thought he was still gone, they would still stop people from randomly blowing up ships in their harbor.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Oh, man...trying to explain what death is to a little girl...is so dark... XD

She is accomplishing her purpose, then. I wanted to see if I could write a dark character, from a different angle. So far, it's working well. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Not the whole city, the only major place that got destroyed was the Guard HQ. I think they would drop construction for a bit to go and see why that perfectly normal ship over there suddenly blew up. After all, it might be some pirate trying to get off with it's treasure.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Not the whole city, the only major place that got destroyed was the Guard HQ. I think they would drop construction for a bit to go and see why that perfectly normal ship over there suddenly blew up. After all, it might be some pirate trying to get off with it's treasure.

They might not have been in line of sight with the ship, and even assuming someone saw, a large portion of the Guard was wiped out. So it would take some time to even gather an investigator.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Explosions tend to carry far and bring lots of attention to them.I was talking more to the group of players that were working on the Guard HQ, since they are more or less the only Po-koro Guard doing anything.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Explosions tend to carry far and bring lots of attention to them.I was talking more to the group of players that were working on the Guard HQ, since they are more or less the only Po-koro Guard doing anything.

Ah. Well, I can say that Hubert probably hasn't because of a different timezone, combined with possible distraction. Gravity was probably distracted, and those are the people I remember off the top of my head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Alright, I have an idea for Kohra's next terrorist attack. Of course again I'll need to check back with Nuju but I think Ko-Koro will be the next to suffer a blow to Unity.Hehe. And again, after a poison in Po-Wahi and a flooded great mine, I am thinking og going with something nostalgic!

Hmm, nostalgic in Ko-Koro...I'm gonna say a Muaka attack. With, like, all the Muaka

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hmm, nostalgic in Ko-Koro...I'm gonna say a Muaka attack. With, like, all the Muaka
Hmm, a tempting alternative, but I had something else in mind, going back to the first Bionicle comics and cinematics for the Toa.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png