Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Nuju said before that no-one had ever heard of Shadow Toa, though. I think his word's trustworthy.

The Friar said something different some time back I believe...
Did he really? I don't remember that...
Nor do I.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

*Ahem*I quote Nuju:

WARNING: A measure of metagaming is going on in this topic. Nobody should have seen Heuani, because nobody knew in which direction the Tarakava went, and I specified in my post that the Rahi that took Nokama dropped her off a good distance away from the Koro, somewhere out of sight. If your character "saw" Heuani, and somehow knows that he is a Shadow Toa, (the likes of which are completely unheard of on the island at this point), I suggest that your character immediately un-know such things.
Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

*Ahem*I quote Nuju:
WARNING: A measure of metagaming is going on in this topic. Nobody should have seen Heuani, because nobody knew in which direction the Tarakava went, and I specified in my post that the Rahi that took Nokama dropped her off a good distance away from the Koro, somewhere out of sight. If your character "saw" Heuani, and somehow knows that he is a Shadow Toa, (the likes of which are completely unheard of on the island at this point), I suggest that your character immediately un-know such things.
Not quite applicable here. That was specifically about Nokama's kidnapping. But the general point still stands. The only PCs to have seen Heuna's abilities are Dorian and Hiemalis.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

*Ahem*I quote Nuju:
Not quite applicable here. That was specifically about Nokama's kidnapping. But the general point still stands. The only PCs to have seen Heuna's abilities are Dorian and Hiemalis.
I was actually referring to the part which I have now bolded.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Nuju said before that no-one had ever heard of Shadow Toa, though. I think his word's trustworthy.

The Friar said something different some time back I believe...
Did he really? I don't remember that...
Well I could be wrong. *Shrugs*@ParadoxWell, it doesn't make sense that they've never even made legends of them. But Nuju said so, so...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I think there's legends of them, but everyone thinks they don't exist, like Dragons.I mean, if someone told you Obama was kidnapped by a Dragon you wouldn't really believe them would you? So I guess no one suspects a Toa of Shadow of these crimes because they're believed to be myth.

...I would believe them.But nah, as Paradox said, Nuju said nobody knows of them, and thus nobody knows of them. (Except for the people who figured out Huani's element.)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Alright, Ga-Wahi MBs have moved into Ko-Wahi, and Tank plans for Utu to bring him to his village on his own, while Reaver and Yuru wait in Ko-Koro in case any of the others show up.Tuara is moving to Ta-Koro as well, and who knows, maybe she'll run into a certain psychopath who has a thing for anger.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I just remembered, I never even made a Mark-Bearer. Oh well, it probably would have turned out oddly if I had. Unless, of course, I can still P.M. you about it.Also, for any who care to know, if you want to make pages for my characters on the wiki, please do so. I'm terrible with making pages and what not, but I'll be able to edit in anything that somebody messes up or forgets. Just go for it.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I just remembered, I never even made a Mark-Bearer. Oh well, it probably would have turned out oddly if I had. Unless, of course, I can still P.M. you about it.Also, for any who care to know, if you want to make pages for my characters on the wiki, please do so. I'm terrible with making pages and what not, but I'll be able to edit in anything that somebody messes up or forgets. Just go for it.

Hah, I should really make pages for my characters on the wiki too, but I know I'll never do it myself. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Alright, Ga-Wahi MBs have moved into Ko-Wahi, and Tank plans for Utu to bring him to his village on his own, while Reaver and Yuru wait in Ko-Koro in case any of the others show up.Tuara is moving to Ta-Koro as well, and who knows, maybe she'll run into a certain psychopath who has a thing for anger.-Snipe

More likely she'll meet Jikal. Oh, and if anyone cares, the forest on the Ga-Ta border is on fire. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Alright, Ga-Wahi MBs have moved into Ko-Wahi, and Tank plans for Utu to bring him to his village on his own, while Reaver and Yuru wait in Ko-Koro in case any of the others show up.Tuara is moving to Ta-Koro as well, and who knows, maybe she'll run into a certainpsychopath who has a thing for anger.-Snipe

More Lilly she'll meet Jikal. Oh, and if anyone cares, the forest on the Ga-Ta border is on fire.
Do you mind if I have Hasil meet up with you guys and try to defuse the argument? :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I suppose I should probably start using colours for my characters. You know, like everyone else in the game already does. As a quick key:SuchiaIhreyKurotMasirov

I too should probably start doing that. I don't know why I haven't already, as I do it in my profiles. I also mimic the GM ICs of the various RPGs I now play in my sig. Edited by Wotsiznaim

So, I've just joined the BZPRPG. One of my characters is open for interaction in Ta-Wahi.Just letting you guys know.

AS A MEMBER OF CRANE:Welcome to the RPG! If you want some interaction, there is a very, very smelly ta-matoran herbalist walking home. :PAS ME:Don't forget to read the rules thoroughly, and read some posts by Nuju Metru, James Lester, and Vezok's Friend. They have great writing examples, as well as some others! Don't worry about reading everyone's profiles in the profile area: that would take WAY to long (trust me please). Also, there is a wiki page (google BZPRPGWIKI) that has all the information (or should anyways, we're still developing) you'd need to know. OH, and about the colors: NOT EVERYONE USES THEM. I actually find writing in colors really is harder to read than just using different fonts, not that I use many different fonts. :P Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

So, I've just joined the BZPRPG. One of my characters is open for interaction in Ta-Wahi.Just letting you guys know.

AS A MEMBER OF CRANE:Welcome to the RPG! If you want some interaction, there is a very, very smelly ta-matoran herbalist walking home. :PAS ME:Don't forget to read the rules thoroughly, and read some posts by Nuju Metru, James Lester, and Vezok's Friend. They have great writing examples, as well as some others! Don't worry about reading everyone's profiles in the profile area: that would take WAY to long (trust me please). Also, there is a wiki page (google BZPRPGWIKI) that has all the information (or should anyways, we're still developing) you'd need to know.OH, and about the colors: NOT EVERYONE USES THEM. I actually find writing in colors really is harder to read than just using different fonts, not that I use many different fonts. :P
For the colors thing, I just saw that a lot of people used them, so I did.And interaction would be VERY helpful. I'm afraid I'll accidentally annoy people by interrupting what they were doing.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Just adding a bit here. Friar Tuck's common sense guide to the BZPRPG is a very helpful bit of writing that lays down some guidelines about what is going too far for several things.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

AS A MEMBER OF CRANE:Welcome to the RPG! If you want some interaction, there is a very, very smelly ta-matoran herbalist walking home. :PAS ME:Don't forget to read the rules thoroughly, and read some posts by Nuju Metru, James Lester, and Vezok's Friend. They have great writing examples, as well as some others! Don't worry about reading everyone's profiles in the profile area: that would take WAY to long (trust me please). Also, there is a wiki page (google BZPRPGWIKI) that has all the information (or should anyways, we're still developing) you'd need to know.OH, and about the colors: NOT EVERYONE USES THEM. I actually find writing in colors really is harder to read than just using different fonts, not that I use many different fonts. :P
For the colors thing, I just saw that a lot of people used them, so I did.And interaction would be VERY helpful. I'm afraid I'll accidentally annoy people by interrupting what they were doing.
Don't worry too much about it. People have to make story-lines very fluid here, so others can join. Most of the time people won't mind, as long as you play well. If someone doesn't want any interference, they'll specify so.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Okay, well, is there DOCTOR or some form of medical pro waiting to stick DJ's arm back in its skin, heal up a couple of broken ribs, give him a blood (or whatever that reddish fluid is) transplant, and send him on his way with a toothbrush and "floss twice a day!"?

Okay, well, is there DOCTOR or some form of medical pro waiting to stick DJ's arm back in its skin, heal up a couple of broken ribs, give him a blood (or whatever that reddish fluid is) transplant, and send him on his way with a toothbrush and "floss twice a day!"?

Just use NPCs. I think the only PC-run hospital was in Ta-Koro.

Okay, sounds good. Just PM me when you get there. I have a very angry skakdi ready to fix him. XDActually, anyone interested in co-playing Dr. Mihruk should read my post in Onu-wahi, and send me a PM. THANKS! (I can't be the only one to play this guy...)Also, I'll need someone to help write up a profile. Way to busy right now.OR: We could keep him a communal NPC?