Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm not telling.....

Oh pie.... *singsong voice*Maybe you should tell....
I may be afraid of you, but I'm a Texan. That means I'm as stubborn as a rock.
Yes, but I'm from Maine. Which means I bust rocks on my way to school every morning. :P
At least I'm not near Canada! (That's a joke. No offense to our Maple Neighbors(Again, joke.).) Back OT: The Po-Koro attack WILL happen Saturday, rain or shine. But hackers will stop it.

WIP

And we're back! I mean really, I get home from work, and the forums are offline. XDOh well, time to start steamrolling again...I have more characters to start actively using...like Havon...I really owe him a post...a long one.

Yes, you do.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

*shrugs shoulders* It worked in the movies.

Famous last words.That said, Blade finds it more effective to ensure that the good guys look like the antagonists. :PIsn't that right, Pie?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

*shrugs shoulders*It worked in the movies.

Famous last words.That said, Blade finds it more effective to ensure that the good guys look like the antagonists. :PIsn't that right, Pie?
I should have had Kythera shoot him... :P Anyway, I'm off 'till the weekend. :(Although, I might be able to come back online later tonight. Maybe... Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Yeah. Sadly, the most important posts of my character happened when I was dead tired and couldn't process anything. I'm still so ashamed by all that.

Seriously? Makuta characters plan on attacking the ILS, but dont try to stop an ILS assault on the Hive in Le-Koro? Seems like Lantz/Skaarn arent the crazy ones on the island.

Why try and stop something that might succeed anyways? Instead, attack elsewhere that isn't defended by the pesky ILS. It's common military strategy.

WIP

Seriously? Makuta characters plan on attacking the ILS, but dont try to stop an ILS assault on the Hive in Le-Koro? Seems like Lantz/Skaarn arent the crazy ones on the island.

Um, you have that Hordika running around, if I remember correctly.
Yep. One PC vs 10. Even with a bunch of Nui-Rama, hard to dodge a bunch of attacks and launch some of your own.

Yeah. Sadly, the most important posts of my character happened when I was dead tired and couldn't process anything.I'm still so ashamed by all that.

Why try and stop something that might succeed anyways?Instead, attack elsewhere that isn't defended by the pesky ILS.It's common military strategy.
And here i thought the Hive was important to Makuta. Maybe my charrie just missed the meeting of Extraordinarily Evil Beings.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?