Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I see...Also, six and a half?I bet any of the people who encountered Nikarra before now would have given her AT LEAST an eight.
In fairness, I didn't really get a lot to go on from her profile, so Nuju and I just started rollin with punches-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

legolover announcing the inactivity of his already-inactive chars, I see you, boyo<3(In all seriousness, I can RP one of 'em for you if you need to take some legit time off. Both your chars are interacting with two of mine anyway so.)-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Aaaand that makes three attacks by Kohra. She just can't help but cause trouble ^^
Great Job!! A few spelling mistakes (don't we all), but a fabulous post and interaction between characters. Love how you used DJ there... Now for the response...

I see...Also, six and a half?I bet any of the people who encountered Nikarra before now would have given her AT LEAST an eight.
In fairness, I didn't really get a lot to go on from her profile, so Nuju and I just started rollin with punches-Teezy
*Edits profile*I edited the profile. So there. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

In answer to your OOC in Le-Wahi, Tyler,Yes, it was a cheap plot device, but there's another reason that Baneless/Shade has appeared. Armegeddon Team has arrived.This'll be one of the weirdest groups I'll be interacting with. I have the equivalent of four polar opposites, all in a commando team. This'll be fun :P-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Baneless' is just going to confirm what we've already learned from Skaarn, except the made-up spider nest stuff. Bane can vouch for Baneless' information, and we can work from confirmed information. I needed him here, anyway, so why not bring him in to confirm what we already know?-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Baneless' is just going to confirm what we've already learned from Skaarn, except the made-up spider nest stuff. Bane can vouch for Baneless' information, and we can work from confirmed information. I needed him here, anyway, so why not bring him in to confirm what we already know?-Bane
That's still a confirmation the ILS wouldn't have otherwise, mind. It's all well and good that you need them to get together, but you could do that later.And more realistically as well. Judging by MN's size in bio, I estimate the distance between Pala-Koro and Ga- to be about the early 100s in kilo. Baneless first activated to escape from the prison, correct? If so, there's essentially no way he could traverse that distance with what remained of the 10 minutes. To walk or run would probably create the need for a fairly long break before moving again.I suppose nothing can be done now. But please do keep that in mind. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Actually, no, it's not. The staff will give you a Toa Stone if they feel you play your Matoran character well enough, but otherwise, you stay a Matoran. That's how it's always been.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I don't like Deus ex Machinas. Especially in combat.
Now now, we're done with that. Shush.
Wait, what are you referring to?'Cuz my statement had nothing to do with last night. I was thinking of something else.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Actually, no, it's not. The staff will give you a Toa Stone if they feel you play your Matoran character well enough, but otherwise, you stay a Matoran. That's how it's always been.-Teezy
Wow. Didn't know about that one. That's news to me, and I studied the rulebook.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Wow. Didn't know about that one. That's news to me, and I studied the rulebook.-Bane
They say it right there in the rules...

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Sorry, I should have looked at the map. I thought that Ga-Wahi and Le-Wahi were connected by the forest above the waterfall directly.-Bane
That may be. However, Lake Pala (and the consequently the area around it) are pretty darn far out in Le-Wahi from Ga-.You're free to estimate how far that is; the length is never stated so in canon. But going by the length and width of Mata Nui in conjunction with how far apart those two places are, it's reasonable to say it's a darn lot of kilometers. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

True.almost Pakari-level speed can't compete with that much distance. I'll try to judge my distances better next time.I need to re-read the rulebook again. How could I have missed that?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

First page of this topic

Q: I’ve heard some rumblings about Toa Stones – those cool things that are a free pass to turn Matoran into Toa at the snap of a finger. Why are these things super rare, if someone can just start off as a Toa to begin with?A: Toa Stones aren’t rare in the game because the Staff doesn’t want people to have the powers of the Toa easily – Rather, they’re rare because the Toa Stone is an unbelievable character development tool that should therefore be unique. We want those few Matoran who become Toa by the means of the Toa Stone to be special, and as such, Toa stones will only be granted to Matoran characters that are played superbly. Toa Stones are a reward, not a limitation factor. It’s something to strive for.
Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------