Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Within a week a safehouse/base for Makuta-loyal characters will be completed in the Charred Forest.He could go there when it's completed.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

oh, what the karzahni, I'll skip these five-pages: what happened ever since the middle of page 134?I've been having fun with my uncle/seeing a life size r2 d2 robot/ watching the phantom menace in 3d/ twiddling my thumbs/playing bionicle the gba game (the one with takua)/ messing up wikipedia pages (lol JK about the last one) and stuff this past few days, and I'm a bit busy.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Oh, also, since a few people didn't see it:Some say darkness is born...Others say it is warped lack of good...We say it is risen from the ashes of treachery and destruction.The Fearless NineNine supreme soldiers of Makuta are forming a League of evil, and will stop at nothing to destroy Mata Nui. They are made of Toa, Akrainds, Vortixx, and Skakdi.PM me for details.They'll have a small cave headquarters underground near the Islets.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Oh, good, so it had nothing to do with meeeeee-hee-hee-hee. :)

I told you, you're crazy. :P Though, I haven't decided if I want Wraith to live or not, maybe I'll have him wake up one last time, say his last words, and die dramatically. :shrugs: Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Because it would make more sense for him to get to the nearest hospital, personally I find all this flocking to one hospital unrealistic. I mean if you were fatally wounded I would think you'd rather go to the closest hospital than one in Europe or something(presuming you don't live in Europe.)

Once the severity of injuries reaches a certain level, people are usually transported to a major hospital. For example, I live in a city of around 30 to 35,000 people. While we have quite a nice little hospital all to ourselves, if someone is hurt quite badly, then they might stay an hour at said hospital before being transported to, say, Vancouver. There comes a point when people look at injuries and say, "We can't do anything. It's going to be touch-and-go whether they make it to that hospital that's a few hours away, but they're going to die for sure if they stay here."That's the way I think of the hospital in Ta-Koro. If someone breaks an arm in Po-Koro, their loval healer can probably fix them up. But those in critical condition are taken to Ta-Koro, because, despite the length of the journey, staying where they are isn't going to do them any good. The local facilities and staff simply aren't able to give the level of care needed.

EDIT: Ninjas >:(

Oh, good, so it had nothing to do with meeeeee-hee-hee-hee. :)

I'll be dealing with you so enough, just as soon as Perxin beats my chars into the dust. Then it'll be Hiemalis's turn.EDIT: @Snelly don't kill him please, :begging:EDIT: @Eyru, true, but they still go to the closest hospital first, not directly to one in Ta-Koro. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

If you have him die in the hospital, make sure you make his last words dramatic enough to start some sort of world-wide quest. That way, more that just one person gets involved with the afterplot.Or you can be lame and just have him die after saying something odd like, "Don't forget the pudding!"

If you have him die in the hospital, make sure you make his last words dramatic enough to start some sort of world-wide quest. That way, more that just one person gets involved with the afterplot.Or you can be lame and just have him die after saying something odd like, "Don't forget the pudding!"

There is nothing lame about pudding. Now, if he said cream-cheese instead...Also, nice one with the Darth vader reference XD Got a nice chuckle out of that. Also good to know there's the still-crazy you behind all those amazingly evil Hiemalis posts ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

So from what I gather, Hiemalis has somehow tortured Wraith and is now doing something at the Ta-Koro hospital? Is that accurate?

Wraith attempted to free Kol. Hiemalis beat the great spirit out of him for that and left him for dead, before taking the injured Kol to the Ta-Koro hospital for treatment, since he needs him alive.In other news, Rhow and Iraanus are still standing around Le-Wahi ;)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

at the people in the ta-koro hospital: Hiemalus isn't a bad guy. COME ON, have a little faith in the poor bloke. Don't just go "oh, he's bad" right off the bat. Let him steal something -- pudding anyone? -- first.

Tell that to Wraith. :)

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar