Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

There's auto-hitting and there's playing smart.When you're up against a player like EW who has been taken off the leash so to speak, you need to make smart decisions and cover your bases. It's not like a normal fight where you can shrug off hits or dodge hits like it's nothing. It's a boss fight where your mistakes will screw you over. That's what happened to Kal's character.

As always, Sera sums it up well. Now shoo, shoo people, get back to the fight!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

holy mata nui.... THAT MANY PAGES AND NOBODY REPLIES IN THE FIRST ONE? and ta-koro?!?!?!?! SO MANY POSTS!wow I feel so exhausted. now I have to abruptly end my visit to ta-koro.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOF.ANOTHER KAL CHARACTER DEAD.-Teezy

Nope, he didn't kill him. He mentioned that it was highly possible, but I barely saved Jaron. :PAnd Lloyd...good idea.
Kal, I have news for you. A lung puncture with blade withdrawn means that:1. You can't breathe until the puncture is covered or filled2. You are choking on your own blood3. You can bleed out and die in several minutesNow, add the 'miss' to heartlight in question:1. Hiemalis is a master swordsman; considering that implies his miss wouldn't be that much off and is using a nice-sized blade, one of the larger arteries branching off from the heart is almost definitely hit-> Faster bleedout rate by a good dealThat is probably going to be a lethal wound anyways as docs are still occupied. I appreciate your efforts to save your char, but realistically lung wounds don't take that long to kill. The fact that he was aiming for the heartlight only speeds this.So unless Jaron can get to a doc ASAP, he is deader than a doornail.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Yes, well, this is still bionicle...so I have a slight chance at having my field-medic matoran saving him, at least until I can get him to a doctor.Also, if you have a rather surprising energy shield popping up at the last second, the sword can still go through, but be slightly deflected, seeing as the Hau works like a particle/energy shield like droideka's from star wars use, just less...blue.There's a reason EW said he didn't kill me outright, and I do thank him for it. Telepathically. :PAnd yes, it is a possible lethal wound, but even lethal wounds can be fixed by a skilled field medic. And I might just yell at somebody with a Toa of Water to come help me, Lloyd.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I know it was slightly deflected. But Hiemalis was aiming to plunge the sword all the way through. And it only takes three inches of blade (less in many cases) to kill someone.The best hope Jaron has is Riaril. And if I'm correct, she's probably too busy organizing a new defense.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Water Toa are healers, generally. So...yeah.Also, I just realized how lenient I am in regards to other people violating the rules while fighting me. Yet another reason I haven't expressed interest in being staff. :P Not complaining, just making an observation. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Very, very long story. Other vets, feel free to help me out with this.After Metru Nui got destroyed in the Santun War, those PCs who survived got shunted to an island called Locus Abeo, which was sort of a pocket dimension that was used by...ah, I forget their names. Their job, generally, was to clean up holes and tears and snarls in space time, so I nicknamed them the janitors of reality (Weavers. Thanks, EW.). Anyway, a boatload of evil organizations started mucking about and generally ruining things for everyone, held in check only by LASSR (the Halo-inspired militant arm of Xa-Koro, wielders of said rainbow lasers) and, occasionally, the mercenary organization named the Cruel Angels, run by yours truly.Then an organization called the Cabal of Cruelty attacked New Metru Nui and sunk it. it was the first time a topic ever got locked due to extensive damage done by players. LASSR didn't stand for this, and hired the CA to help them blow up the CoC's island base. The rainbow lasers of love were simply a multicolored light show, taken to meme status by one of the players.The janitors of reality didn't like people blowing up their island, so they tried to laid the smackdown on us, with mixed success. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

And despite the awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping recounting of events by Llloyd, I've seen weirder things happening. (Not necessarily in the official RPG) but other games that came and went here over the years.Anyway, speaking on-topic, this is getting really really exciting. In that sort of horror-movie group vs. evil-killer kind of way. Or a bit like Predator. Minus the Chopppaaaa.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Aww, but I only joined in early Derrum...And it sounds like that year was fairly mundane compared to the others...Or perhaps not...

Well, I joined late Locus Abeo and it got strange near the end. But no joke, the discussion topic was aflame for weeks after the sinking of New Metru Nui.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I remember playing the best Makuta around at that time: Caedast the Physical Makuta with Emotions.Man, I wish I could bring her back, but alas, no 'Kuta allowed. :(

Makuta of emotions eh? I can only imagine how you'd use a Makuta like that....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar