Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Pfft....Emotia ain't gonna die...I still need her for the mark bearer stuff...Getting struck with lightning is hardly a death sentence, though the stake of ice is an ouchy...she's gonna need intensive care...again...though this is sorta worse than getting stabbed in the leg...Why am I such a glutton for punishment? I knew the moment I used Emotia to fight that this would happen. XD

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

You guys post too much.And what the **** has happened in the hospital?

A lot. Jaron nearly died, Emotia nearly died, bunch of people are getting their afts handed to them by one EW.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

EW has gotten staff approval to have Hiemalis destroy the hospital. In other words, the hospital is going to be destroyed. You can fight Hiemalis if you want, but you need to fight smart, because one wrong move will land you in the hospital.Except there won't be a hospital.So you'll be dead.

EW has gotten staff approval to have Hiemalis destroy the hospital. In other words, the hospital is going to be destroyed. You can fight Hiemalis if you want, but you need to fight smart, because one wrong move will land you in the hospital.Except there won't be a hospital.So you'll be dead.
Pretty much this.Dead as disco.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm glad Snelly's such a good sport. I'm pretty sure if I were a new player and had almost all my characters be so pummeled by a single other player, I'd be thinking of quitting or reporting on the grounds of harassment (no matter how fabricated the charges would be). Love ya, Snels!On another note, yes, the asplosiuns happen when the dust is settling. So that way, all the dust settles.

I'm seriously debating waking Tillian up and having him head to Ta.But then again, I don't feel like having him go through a Rahkshi attack, rebuilding efforts in Po-Koro, and a duel in a hospital all in the space of 24 hours.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I'm glad Snelly's such a good sport. I'm pretty sure if I were a new player and had almost all my characters be so pummeled by a single other player, I'd be thinking of quitting or reporting on the grounds of harassment (no matter how fabricated the charges would be). Love ya, Snels!On another note, yes, the asplosiuns happen when the dust is settling. So that way, all the dust settles.

I'm surprised nobody thought I would do that when Nuju killed Jan'antel. But so far...this fight is fun. EW, you're making this a great day for me.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

As a famous man once said: Never tell me the odds!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the one who follows the fool?"Good use of the Han Solo there, mate.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

If Sisk doesn't scream "Chewie, get us out of here!" at least once in the hospital battle, I'm going to be severely disappointed.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Hey as long as I get asplosiuns I'm as happy as a clam. And as for getting my character's pummeled, it helps that I enjoy watching all the other characters run around trying to keep mine alive as they bleed on the carpet. Maybe I just like attention? :lol: Edited by Snelly

It was distracting players from the epic, neverending battle between good and evil. It had to be killed, for the sake of saving Ta-Wahi from becoming General Hospital.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

The OOC reason to destroy the place is because Nuju and I, among others, were tired of the drama. The IC reason is far more in depth and centers around the character of Hiemalis and the matoran Kol Uskey.

Okay, nice, now, why are you guys blowing up the hospital? Tired of the drama? Since when was that a reason to kill PCs?-Skar

You know, The Dreadful Flying Glove is going to be soooo confused when he get's on. His character Knidia was with the mark bearers... :lol:I think they mean all the lovely duffy stuff that seems to sprout from the hospital. (I myself maybe be somewhat...guilty of this...) :P

Edited by Snelly

Hey, Onuzek killed a Rahkshi, too. :PWhy is it that Toa of Gravity are so epic? :lol:*pay no attention to my name*

Want proof? Even Krayzikk is a Titan of Gravity. Just a powerless one, in exchange for his incredible strength.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hey, Onuzek killed a Rahkshi, too. :PWhy is it that Toa of Gravity are so epic? :lol:*pay no attention to my name*

Actually, Veira had rammed it with a Kikalano, delivered multiple blows to its frame, and slammed it to pieces before Onuzek came in. ;)...Then again, she's a Toa of gravity. :P

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

The OOC reason to destroy the place is because Nuju and I, among others, were tired of the drama. The IC reason is far more in depth and centers around the character of Hiemalis and the matoran Kol Uskey.

That's a daft and petty reason to destroy a hospital. If you're tired of it, deploy a Staff fiat to stop. It'll die down on its own anyway. That's no excuse to kill PCs. You are destroying a hospital and killing player characters because of natural player interaction that was NOT in violation of any rules.I'm quite certain you know how I feel about abuse of power.:w:

Actually, Veira had rammed it with a Kikalano, delivered multiple blows to its frame, and slammed it to pieces before Onuzek came in. ;)...Then again, she's a Toa of gravity. :P
... kill joy. :(Gravity FTW! :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -