Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I started looking for alternatives to the word 'cool dude', cause for some reason they block that word in the RPG forums...as we all know :PI found an interesting word that basically means the same thing. baka. I'm not telling you what language it's from, cause you can just look it up on google. -_-*cackles evilly at potentally starting yet another trend.*

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I started looking for alternatives to the word 'cool dude', cause for some reason they block that word in the RPG forums...as we all know :PI found an interesting word that basically means the same thing. baka. I'm not telling you what language it's from, cause you can just look it up on google. -_-*cackles evilly at potentally starting yet another trend.*

No I didn't use google, and I believe it is japanese.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

No I didn't use google, and I believe it is japanese.
You'd be correct. I've known this for about...what, three, four years now?Daijobu, Snells.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*raises hand*Noob over here! :PDo I still RP like a noob? Honestly.

At times.But you're getting better.......Kind of.
Do I even want to know you're opinion of me? :P
Vets hate everybody. Don't worry about it.(coming from a vet from late Aensetr trololol)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm technically a veteran. The old BZPRPG was good for the month or so I played it....Then there's Gangs of Metru Nui. Sad you guys missed that.The original Island of Pain.Oh gosh, you haven't lived until you've taken on Joske Nimil on in hand-to-hand combat. You guys should've been there.Yes, veterans hate all of you.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kinika chased Joske up a mountain in a blizzard.Working with freaking Utu.And he made Joske run.And hurt.I win.EDIT:Joske was the major dark Mage guy who killed people by dropping meteors on them.Also, indeed! Vet or noob matters not.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Like, who is this Joske guy?I'MMA ENTERIN' NOOB PHAZE!

Well, there was the original Xa-Kuta, awesome bad-aft Joske. He ripped a hole in space-time once. Then there was evil Joske after the reboot, worshipped Makuta, through a meteor at somebody once, and made Dreenan into an energy-stealing, metal encased menace.Now, there is current Joske who hasn't done much yet. He is a matoran.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm technically a veteran. The old BZPRPG was good for the month or so I played it....Then there's Gangs of Metru Nui. Sad you guys missed that.The original Island of Pain.Oh gosh, you haven't lived until you've taken on Joske Nimil on in hand-to-hand combat.You guys should've been there.Yes, veterans hate all of you.

I remember Gangs of Metru Nui! :biggrin: That was a crazy one...it didn't last very long though. -_-So, I guess that technically makes me a veteran...but I will always be a noob at heart.NOOB FORVEERRRRRAnyway, for the sake of getting back on topic. I've been noticing something when I play Savina and Emotia, I tend to use them to manipulate you guys by making you feel sorry for them..Actually, I think I've done that with Skyra too... :P Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

Meteor-slinging Joske.Also, Nuju, not sure if this has already been answered, but will there be a separate judging period for the Matoran contest or will we find out the results when submission ends?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh gosh, you haven't lived until you've taken on Joske Nimil on in hand-to-hand combat.

I beg to differ. I had the chance to fight Joske Nimil during the NBZP, and it is easily my worst memory of the game. I don't think I did poorly, so much as Friar Tuck was simply toying with me the whole time (yes, I think there is a difference). Of course, the arrival of the Daedra half-way through didn't do much to improve my odds.I think at that point my chance of winning was far less than zero.Anyway, I agree with Nuju. It doesn't matter when you started playing, so long as you can play well (see what I did there?).

Lacertus

In my noob days, I was in control of an evil organization. Keep in mind, this was Locus Abeo, and evil orgs were really, really popular. In an attempt to make my organization stand out, one of me and Dovydas' characters made the mistake of breaking into the Library of Xa-Koro.Tuck imprisoned that character. To this day, I have this lingering feeling that the common sense rule about bases is partly inspired by that...To add insult to injury, Tuck destroyed my Rahkshi army after I made the wise decision to fly it straight into Lightbringer Crusiers. The org never was the same, and was disbanded forcibly after the New Metru Nui affair.I'm still glad my org didn't get melted to death by lasers, though.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Also, Nuju, not sure if this has already been answered, but will there be a separate judging period for the Matoran contest or will we find out the results when submission ends?-Teezy

Judging will take longer. Sorry about that, but I've got my show this weekend and other stuff, so I won't be able to announce winners until probably a few days after the contest ends.

test2.png

Also, Nuju, not sure if this has already been answered, but will there be a separate judging period for the Matoran contest or will we find out the results when submission ends? -Teezy

Judging will take longer. Sorry about that, but I've got my show this weekend and other stuff, so I won't be able to announce winners until probably a few days after the contest ends.
Okay, that's cool- I won't be here most of the weekend anyways. I will patiently await your announcement.Oh, and winners. That's a good thing.

In MY noob days, my character was the captain of a pirate airship that basically served as an aerial meeting place for random characters that wanted to kill me and the like. And Mef Man randomly attacked me back when he first noobishly joined.I miss the guy already.And anyway, nobody seems to care about the Seventh.

I just kinda showed up.I tried to get Utu into the staff plot, and had almost done it. Then BZP went down for like 6 months. :(At least he got to break a few bodies first. Seriously, he's my favorite character of mine now.-Snipe

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

In my noob days, I had all my characters die ussally painful deaths at the hands of their friends... Oh, we're talking about BZPRPGIII? In my noob days, I was overshadowed by all the other vets. who blew up rahkshi (Btw, I'm currently the youngest RPer here, site history wise. Unless you're talking about the people who RP for a few days, leave, never return, or those who don't talk "here").

Back in my day I had over thirty characters.And they were all boss....Oh, but when I was a noob I had this character who abused the Xa-Kuta powers to be able to do anything.Hehe.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Back in your day? But according to your profile, your only 12! You know how that makes me feel!? I mean I'm almost 21! :oI wish I was a noob with a character that could do anything...instead of just getting my characters injured all the time. :P

...you beat me at becoming a Daedra.That right there earned my respect, Balta.Snels, I say things like that a lot. It doesn't mean it was that long ago.Well, three years, That's all.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.