Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Back in my days, I used to...Um...Oh, yeah. Those days still live, as I, TWA, rule supreme as king and overlord of the noobs.I should probably think up a second character so I can broaden my participation around these parts.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I feel I might as well ask, what's the general opinion of having two characters, but RPing them as one? Y'know, the typical, like-minded "Those Two Guys" archetype. I'd imagine it's frowned upon, but it has the potential to be fun to play around with.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

Yeah, I've long ditched both Taoki, and my main character Mero Kiap.I just kept forgetting to play as them, and when I remembered, I guess I didn't care enough to play them...I dunno. I guess I got more excited about my MB related characters Tank, Utu, and Tuara.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Snipe, my MB Dalia is up and active in Le-Koro (and she certainly is quite active!), so if you have a way to send the other MB's to Le-koro (what do you mean, "I'm the only one there"?), I suggest you lead them in that direction. I doubt Dalia (as a character) would leave Le-Koro for any reason, 'cept the village being under attack.

I feel I might as well ask, what's the general opinion of having two characters, but RPing them as one? Y'know, the typical, like-minded "Those Two Guys" archetype. I'd imagine it's frowned upon, but it has the potential to be fun to play around with.

A lot of people have their characters know each other. Most of mine have met each other at some point or another, some have actually hung around each other.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

A lot of people have their characters know each other. Most of mine have met each other at some point or another, some have actually hung around each other.
I'm talking the kind of guys who literally go everywhere together and think the same way. Like Fred and George, for want of a better example. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I don't understand, what's the point of naming your characters after autobots/decipticons?

It was a gag started by one TNG. His were all movie, most other player's were too, and I felt it necessary to bring some classics to the game. Though, my characters have far diverged from the original character's personality.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Yeah I was wondering that, too. Laserbeak sounds like more of a code-name.

East coast! Sweet! Me too! :biggrin: Speaking of the transformers...stuff...that reminds me, is Laserbeak's name gonna stay Laserbeak? :P

Yeah, East Coast FTW!Also, have you guys been reading my mind again? Did Lev finally make people internet telepaths?In answer, yes it is a code-name. All of the Casseticon's names are code-names, though only Ravage doesn't know his real name. I have been considering the best time to reveal her real name.

fK5oqYf.jpg