Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

It wasn't supposed to kill him.Not gonna deny I was hoping for a mutilated limb or two, at least...It was just meant to distract what was left of the guard long enough for Raknar to grab Onewa.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Of course. You only stuck a bomb to his chest, and expected him to light it out of interest. He isn't stupid, you know-He's actually rather deviously clever.Also, off topic, who likes my new avatar and sig?(More importantly, who knows where these pictures are from, and of who they are?)

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Of course. You only stuck a bomb to his chest, and expected him to light it out of interest. He isn't stupid, you know-He's actually rather deviously clever.Also, off topic, who likes my new avatar and sig?(More importantly, who knows where these pictures are from, and of who they are?)

I would more go with Grochi have a self-preservation instinct.(Oh, and Big Bang Theory, Sheldon Cooper.)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I would more go with Grochi have a self-preservation instinct.(Oh, and Big Bang Theory, Sheldon Cooper.)
If this were real life, I would hug you. But that wouldn't fit with how people see me. For some reason, my friends call me "Sheldon" a lot just to mess with me. I see a lack of appreciable similarity between his mind and mine. :PAlso, that's not really the way I had him at first. He was supposed to be a nice, good guy...except with a few crippling injuries. However, he was the smart one of his pair...Kal was the dumb one. They went together all the time.Then Grochi went evil, Kal became halfway smart, we had a huge battle in Onu-Koro, and the original reboot fell apart.And now here we are.AND OMG TYLER SO AM I. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

STEPHEN HAWKING IS GONNA BE ON BIG BANG THEORYSTOKEDAnyways, should probably PM Nuju now. He asked to see the posts when we started this arc out...-Teezy

Who is this 'Nuju' you speak of? I know no Nuju. I do, however, know Mothra, almighty currently-the-only-active-staffie.If we are talking about character changes across reboots, though, one of my most drastic examples is Song. Originally, she was an amnesiac Toa of Psionics who had a sentient sword named Fury. Said sword could, when allowed, take over her body, leaving Song to do her Psionics stuff.Then, in the first reboot, she was Krayzikk's dead teacher.Now, she is Krayzikk former teacher turned pirate. Who, according to Grochi, looks like she would kill people in their sleep. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

STEPHEN HAWKING IS GONNA BE ON BIG BANG THEORYSTOKEDAnyways, should probably PM Nuju now. He asked to see the posts when we started this arc out...-Teezy

Who is this 'Nuju' you speak of? I know no Nuju. I do, however, know Mothra, almighty currently-the-only-active-staffie.
Yes, I believe this 'Nuju' of yours was replaced by the almighty Mothra. You see, there is a rather special way of determining RPG staff:First there was Nuju. He managed to get rid of all the other staffies, keeping the game for himself.His friend, Ergophobia, killed him in real life and hacked his computer. However, Japan learned of this. They were not happy that their officially-sponsored staff member was killed...and so they sent Mothra to destroy Ergophobia.It turns out the Mothra is a Bionicle fan. Therefore, Japan gave Mothra the account because they're nice like that.

profiles i guess

I will never forget them.Wait, who are we talking about again?By the way, Tyler, I'm gonna wait until either Mothra or Krazyikk posts to run in and grab Onewa. :P

Imma wait for Mothra. Let him do his thing, then have Song do her thing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

I will never forget them.Wait, who are we talking about again?By the way, Tyler, I'm gonna wait until either Mothra or Krazyikk posts to run in and grab Onewa. :P

Imma wait for Mothra. Let him do his thing, then have Song do her thing.
Good. :PAlso, seeing as Grochi is the Toa of Plasma, I say I should have him do something like Qui-Gon in The Phantom Menace, and cut into the hut. As opposed to kicking down the door.Just for style, of course. And if a few guards behind the door get randomly killed by the plasma...well, what could be better? :P

profiles i guess

I just explained this to KNI, so I figured I might as well post it here, too. Thanks for the excuse to say this, Grav.Dorian shouldn't be able to do that. It's true.Unfortunately, since I appear to be wrong, and Dorian somehow had vestiges of his Elemental Ice power remaining after he found the new body(thanks for the heads up, Onarax) I figured if I was going to keep the Iron elemental power, something had to go. So, what I decided is that what Dorian just did with the snowfall is the last of his Ice powers remaining. When he tries to use them again, he'll only summon Iron.Thus, the dual element problem is solved.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I just explained this to KNI, so I figured I might as well post it here, too. Thanks for the excuse to say this, Grav.Dorian shouldn't be able to do that. It's true.Unfortunately, since I appear to be wrong, and Dorian somehow had vestiges of his Elemental Ice power remaining after he found the new body(thanks for the heads up, Onarax) I figured if I was going to keep the Iron elemental power, something had to go. So, what I decided is that what Dorian just did with the snowfall is the last of his Ice powers remaining. When he tries to use them again, he'll only summon Iron.Thus, the dual element problem is solved.-Teezy

Clever way to incorporate a mistake, dude. Also, since Raknar is officially on Naona's must kill list, I think the entire Infernavika crew soon will be.

fK5oqYf.jpg

The guy was only dead for a quarter of a second before Dorian got to him. I figure not all of the elemental power could have drained before he died. After that, as long as the body's active, it'll just naturally recharge.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I disagree. No power is linked with the soul.Don't you watch DBZ?I kid, but seriously. It's part of the DNA, and therefore available upon transfer to another anatomy.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

The only reason that rule is in the canon is because we've only seen one usage of a Toa's spirit moving through bodies, and that's with an Iden, like KNI said.However, since Marks were never part of the canon, we have no clue how their souls are altered when the Marks bond with them. It's a whole new open field of possibilities.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Just in case people care: I did enter Ramanox, I'm probably gonna lose though :P

I thought you were going to enter Lans? Though Ramanox was probably the better choice- you've RPed him longer, so that makes him a bit more developed.
Why'd you think that, I've barely used him, if I was going enter another char. it'd probably be Lif, but he's in a coma.XD

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg