Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

All you need to do to take charge of a Koro in the absence of the Turaga is to march in and say you do. Whether or not people beat you into a pulp for this is up to them, of course. I therefore recommend that anyone attempting to control either Po- or Le-Koro right now does so peacefully, as I doubt anyone right now has the power it would take to force their rule over such a major location, considering that the local "defense armies" is still there.EDIT: Ferrin was a big scary crime boss, but he didn't control Xa-Koro (which is really just in anarchy, AFAIK), just part of the black market there.

Edited by Katuko

Actually, Po-Koro wouldn't be much of a challenge: the only real Guard presence left is Tillian and Naona, not counting Hewkii (that depends on if he survived the blast or not...)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Actually, Po-Koro wouldn't be much of a challenge: the only real Guard presence left is Tillian and Naona, not counting Hewkii (that depends on if he survived the blast or not...)-Teezy

He probably did, Hewkii is too awesome to die.And if you want, we could set Kaylov, Tillian and Naona up as a Triumvirate, of sorts.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I would think it's totally possible for a PC to gain control of a Koro. Players have done so in the past, though not yet in this incarnation of the game. I myself have considered having a sort of crime boss in charge of a koro.

I think since you nearly took control of Aensettr Deun (did I spell that right?) once, someone must surely be able to take control of a smaller Koro.Oh, and love the name change EW. James Lester FTW! (Yes, I know who that is- he's a boss)

Sorry for not posting nearly at all this week, Its been a weird one... And I'm not going to be on as much since someone *cough*GF*cough* has become involved in my life. I still need to advance Phavion's plot, and figure out where suminaxe is at the moment... Auron is now a recruit for the ILS, just bunny him along please, and if you address him, send me a message, or I'll never know. Onarax, I'll make a responding post for Dalia, and then just bunny her along to Ga-Koro (has anyone else noticed that Dalia would be perfect for Nujuphothra's Huenai? [Did I spell it right?]). The MB of pleasure is on her way to the village of water! But until I can post, it's gonna be a little slow interacting with me...

Sorry for not posting nearly at all this week, Its been a weird one... And I'm not going to be on as much since someone *cough*GF*cough* has become involved in my life. I still need to advance Phavion's plot, and figure out where suminaxe is at the moment... Auron is now a recruit for the ILS, just bunny him along please, and if you address him, send me a message, or I'll never know. Onarax, I'll make a responding post for Dalia, and then just bunny her along to Ga-Koro (has anyone else noticed that Dalia would be perfect for Nujuphothra's Huenai? [Did I spell it right?]). The MB of pleasure is on her way to the village of water! But until I can post, it's gonna be a little slow interacting with me...

Dude, did you read my post, Sev specifically said he wasn't going to Ga.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak had finally finished her grim work. Anyone she could do anything for had been treated, and the rest were left where they lie. "Miss Naona? I'd like to help. But, uh, unless you can work a legal miracle I can't work with you officially."

IC: [Naona]"Here. You're working under me for community service. Done."

Hey Krayzikk, you haven't responded to the awesomeness of community service.

Alright something's been bugging me for a while:In a fight, is grabbing someone an autohit? Because I've done so multiple times, including to a Rahkshi, with no trouble. But some people seem to insist that the slightest bit of physical contact equals an autohit.

If you think that's an autohit, you should have seen Velox and I fighting when I brought out my insane mutant-toa thing.It was autohit central. From both of us. :P

profiles i guess

Grabbing a character isn't an autohit. It's mostly being though of that way because of what people do after they grab the person.At least, that's how I think that idea came about. Most of the time you grab somebody so that they can't escape when you stab them-and so the people who are doing the grabbing are also doing the stabbing. :P

profiles i guess

Not taking one side or the other here, but if this were real life, when your char lunged at my char to grab him, my char would jump out of the way.You know what is an autohit? Running at someone from several yards away, grabbing their spear out of their hands, and snapping it in half. And eating part of it. <_< *coughcoughkalgrochicoughcough*

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

You know what is an autohit? Running at someone from several yards away, grabbing their spear out of their hands, and snapping it in half. And eating part of it. <_< *coughcoughkalgrochicoughcough*

It's not you, it's your weapon.And he spat out the tip anyways, he can't digest metal. You can repair it. It's now serrated, anyways, so you can cause greater pain the next time you see him.EDIT: Concerning the Song, I'm fairly certain that since Lloyd has gone and left us that pretty much makes Grantuur the de jure leader now. Seeing as he was the highest ranked person there besides Dail. :/ Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

You're right- it's not. Where is someone who's a member of CRANE?@Kal: You're link's messed up- and I don't think that site is allowed. You should change it. But if you want that particular picture, just look at my sig. :P Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

And I say we do the easy thing and ignore him. Act like it's not even happening and he's having a vision.Agreed?

Ignore it and observe the smitedge http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngOr tell him it isn't allowed. That's probably the more merciful option. I would do so, but 75% of me wants to see a smite.

Or, we could just ignore it...that always works...

I feel like I said this earlier.And nobody noticed.

profiles i guess

I was agreeing with you when I said that, ACTUALLY http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :PEDIT: That's it, I'm ending this dispute with a PM to the guy.

Good job. Your bravery has made my day. :)Anyway, do any of you think that Mothra is going to have more Turaga kidnapped today?Oh, and I just realized something- if Nuju is eventually kidnapped, that may hinder Stannis' Company's progress a bit... but not totally, since I have a plan...

EDIT: Concerning the Song, I'm fairly certain that since Lloyd has gone and left us that pretty much makes Grantuur the de jure leader now. Seeing as he was the highest ranked person there besides Dail. :/

What are these shenanigans? There are no ranks in the Song.:w:

I just want the winners of the Matoran contest to be announced...-Teezy

Le Wild Nuju appears...Nuju: "I have announced the winners of the contest!" Says everybody's matoran's name.Three days later...Le Wild Muaka appearsAll the Matoran: What do?Muaka kills all, controlled by Nuju.Nuju: "U mad?"That's probably what will happen, my friend.However, I want the winners announced too.EDIT: Lloyd, I meant rank as in from when he was in the guard. He was in a leadership position there, and since Dail does nothing anymore, he has some experience. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess