Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, in the end it was my lack of adequate Matoran characters that kept me from entering. I had prepared one, but I just couldn't find a reason for Nuju to pick him over, say, Stannis or Sulov Koskium.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

XD, My bad! :PSo so far we have:StannisMimiraAuraxLekuaLashev?SoluvReordinMihaTrakudaSiskAm I missing anyone?

Miha...
Did you notice that Miha right up there?
Nope, probably because I'm half asleep. :P My bad.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

BB, if you don't mind me asking, when exactly did Icarin leave the Magma Lounge and catch up to the Infernavika? They made it quite a large distance over the space of several hours, and seeing as he never left Ta-Koro and didn't seem to have a ship with which to tail Raknar, I don't see how he could have just popped up out of the sand and destroyed the kidnapping attempt.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

NO MORE PLUSHIES.Doomslayer gave Raknar like half a k worth of Raknar plushies. They're cluttering up the Infernavika.Also, BB, seriously, that was textbook metagaming, and I'm not amused by it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Good god Snells, that was a while ago.Anyways, I like what Tyler just said about the Infernavika. And now, seeing as we have a Toa of Plasma wielding a lightsaber who rides on that ship, and it's the fastest ship in the game...It's either the Millenium Falcon, or the Ebon Hawk.For those who haven't played Star Wars: KOTOR I&II, I shall provide an image:EbonHawk.jpg

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Carth Onasi = best pilot in history of ever. Top him, Anakin.But anyway, yeah. Not aiming to toot my own horn (or Ghosthands', for that matter) but the Infernavika is really in a class of its own as of right now.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I would have to agree with TD. It was rather meta-gameish. I understand your intent, Biobeast, was to have him leave Ta-Koro before Raknar, but he didn't. Sorry. :unsure:

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

To all those in Po-Koro currently fighting the Infernavika's crew:Thank you.You have just made me consider taking out Knife and Edge again (in the process ruining one of my plotlines) JUST so I can combat this metagaming and implausibility in RPing.I'mma just let this stand for now to show where I stand. I don't wanna get embroiled.But please. Don't continue.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I feel like this is a case of unfortunate timing of when a person is online and able to RP.

I would like to point out that ships are not exactly the fastest mode of transportation, and that Icarin has a Mask of Flight.

Not supporting either side here, just pointing some things out.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I feel like this is a case of unfortunate timing of when a person is online and able to RP.

I would like to point out that ships are not exactly the fastest mode of transportation, and that Icarin has a Mask of Flight.

Not supporting either side here, just pointing some things out.

I would like to point out some things of my own:1. Raknar announced his plans and where they were going onboard; Icarin somehow knew where they were headed and why before that2. Icarin would be easily picked up by a skilled toa of Lightning's electroperception...And guess who's BEEN WITH RAKNAR THE WHOLE FRAKIN' TIME: Song3. How does one tell who's good and who's bad fighting before the turaga's hut? Sure, Grochi had broken in, but Raknar was actually closer to the door than Icarin....WAITI KNOWSKAKDI ARE NOT ABLE TO BE TRUSTEDCUZ AS WE ALL KNOWTHE LOT OF THEM ARE A BUNCH OF PIRAKASO OBVIOUSLYTHE SIDE WITH SKAKDI IS EVILAND SHOULD THUS BE ATTACKEDYAY RACISM! Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

... I was just trying to say that is possible for him to have reached the village, I'm not going into the fight, just the travel between villages.

So all I wanted to point out was timing, nothing else.

That last part about Skakdi almost got a laugh out of me. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

2. Icarin would be easily picked up by a skilled toa of Lightning's electroperception...And guess who's BEEN WITH RAKNAR THE WHOLE FRAKIN' TIME: Song

Very good points on all counts, but thank you for mentioning Song. And more importantly, finally giving me something to call that sense.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I again will say that I am sorry that I couldn't have posted as Icarin following the Raknar's crew earlier. As Zoma said, I was not able to RP at the time of Raknar's leaving Ta-Koro. (More specifically, my computer could not access Ta-Koro for certain internet blocking reasons.) When I could access Ta-Koro, I attempted to read what had been happening with Raknar and Co., but it took me a while because I was reading it from a phone. When I finally cought up, you guys had already left, and arrived in Po-Koro. I quickly posted as Icarin, making him follow them. I then waited a bit before posting in Po-Koro, as to make it realistic and not have Icarin just pop into Po-Koro at the same time they did. Then, when it had seemed like enough time, you guys decided to blow up a building, allowing Icarin to have a legit reason to attack Raknar. (Raknar arrives in Koro, a large explosion happens, my character assumes Raknar had something to do with it.)As for Song's electroperception, you guys stated you left, and around a hour or two(IRL) later, you arrived in Po-Koro. You left no time for me to post as Icarin, thus making it impossible for Song to have picked up Icarin's electric signature through the problem that is RL timing.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

If Icarin couldn't be picked up because he was so far away, then he couldn't have known where they were going.He shouldn't have known:1. Where they were going.2. Where they were going after reaching that destination.3. If he was even attacking.Wait, why the heck would he follow them?What I'm not seeing is why RL issues should give you the liberty to break rules to make sure your character isn't left behind.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.