Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I just want the winners of the Matoran contest to be announced...-Teezy

Aye, I think we all want that. It's been a week, and my brain is exploding from the anxiety.@Kal: That would be terrible. I don't think Mothra would run a contest just to kill all the winners... he isn't that sinister, as BenLuke said. Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Oh, and I just realized something- if Nuju is eventually kidnapped, that may hinder Stannis' Company's progress a bit... but not totally, since I have a plan...

What's the current status of Stannis' Companions? Last I saw they entered Stannis' apartment...

Q2TtLEz.png

Oh, and I just realized something- if Nuju is eventually kidnapped, that may hinder Stannis' Company's progress a bit... but not totally, since I have a plan...

What's the current status of Stannis' Companions? Last I saw they entered Stannis' apartment...
And then I posted Aurax's anger at Kapura's Death. And now we're looking through Stannis' pile of stuff to see what could be useful.

The moment you've all been waiting for: the winners of the contest are, at last, announced. THE WINNERS ARE:EmperorWhenua – Stannis, Matoran of PlasmaNukaya is Awesome [AKA Eyru/Bieber] – Oreius, Matoran of FireArmadijo – Sulov, Matoran of EarthXemnas, Toa of Crystal – Aurax, Matoran of CrystalTyler Durden – Reodrin, Matoran of IceDreadful Flying Glove – Lepidran, Matoran of AirThank you to everyone who entered! I really appreciated all of your enthusiasm, and all of you had great submissions. Don't feel bad you didn't get picked - I had limited openings, and maybe your Matoran wasn't quite what I was looking for this time. The fact that you didn't win should not (cannot) stop you from being involved in the story of the game. :)Those of you who have been picked, congratulations! Don't celebrate too loudly. I will PM you sometime in the near future to set this thing up. I look forward to working with all of you on this!

test2.png

Well here's hoping the contest wasn't a trap to get six Matoran to kill :P

...I'm sorry for your loss.Well, anyways, troll-fest is over for now.Who plans to completely destroy the island over spring break?We could sink Xa-Koro if we tried hard enough. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well here's hoping the contest wasn't a trap to get six Matoran to kill :P

...I'm sorry for your loss.Well, anyways, troll-fest is over for now.Who plans to completely destroy the island over spring break?We could sink Xa-Koro if we tried hard enough.
I don't see why not :P
To the ship!Sink all the islands! Eat ALL the foods!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You what is also a great plan? Having The King become the literal ruler of the entire island. Think about it, with the island in the insane chaos it's in right now, with Turaga being kidnapped, Rahkshi showing up and destroying half a koro, and pirates. The people of the island are going to be come desperate for strong leadership to guide them in this dark time. The is how empires are born...from the ashes of democracy. :evilgrin:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

You what is also a great plan? Having The King become the literal ruler of the entire island. Think about it, with the island in the insane chaos it's in right now, with Turaga being kidnapped, Rahkshi showing up and destroying half a koro, and pirates. The people of the island are going to be come desperate for strong leadership to guide them in this dark time. The is how empires are born...from the ashes of democracy. :evilgrin:

Tillian could destroy The King.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Tillian could destroy The King.-Teezy
If he could get past The two guards at the entrance...okay that might not be too difficult, but then he'd have to face everyone in the court room, including The Guardian...he's called that for a reason...Not to mention a couple of payed off Ta-koran Guards that regularly patrol that part of Ta-koro anyway. How do you think they set up The Royal Court in the first place? Money. Besides, why would Tillian try to destroy a potential ally? :D

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

We could sink Xa-Koro if we tried hard enough.

From what I've heard, sinking an island isn't exactly an original idea. :PThough, as I hinted at earlier, I am planning to attempt to take over a koro over spring break. Interestingly enough, my plans, like Snelly's involve invoking chaos, confusion, and anarchy and then having a strong leader step in and take control. (Of course, it helps that his lackeys would be a major cause of the chaos, confusion, and anarchy). [insert evil laugh here]. PM me if you're interested in helping.I've actually been considering this for a while; I just brought it up now because it seems the ideal time what with the kidnapping of the Turaga.

Q2TtLEz.png

Everything worked in Derrum. Drop-kicking airships worked in Derrum.

Re-setting the universe worked in Derrum, too. Besides, the only real, successful take-over was performed by our boy Mothra here, back when he was a player like us.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Nuju in his pre-staffie days. That, and the reboot of an entire universe. The Derrum ending was weird.Go to the archives. Find the Aensettr Derrum topics. Then you shall understand.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG