Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I know it wasn't as grand or convoluted as any of us wanted, but my real backup hasn't been around since the plan's inception, so we're just doing this the quick way so I can continue with my plot. It's a necessary evil.Lol, speaking of evil.

So, I brought Senegal back...And I'm also bringing the Bad Company back.Wanted: Badbutts. Lazies and wannabes need not apply. I'm looking for the nastiest people, the hardest fighters, the best people money can buy for the toughest jobs money can create. You'll be rewarded well in the manner of your choosing, and when there isn't any trouble to smack down, we'll make it.So, drinks, blood, action, money. Who's in?

Edited by James Lester

So you have several villain characters, Pirok the Hero and Incommodo McClumsy?

Well, there's some stuff about Inc you don't know. Reich's gonna enjoy making Arkak suffer with that information...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Falling off a cliff is comic relief. Arkrak is more than just somewhat competent comic relief.

Incommodo and Akrak are both comic relief. *Shrugs*It just happens that they both have unusual backstories.Incommodo's being the least usual.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So, I brought Senegal back...And I'm also bringing the Bad Company back.Wanted: Badbutts. Lazies and wannabes need not apply. I'm looking for the nastiest people, the hardest fighters, the best people money can buy for the toughest jobs money can create. You'll be rewarded well in the manner of your choosing, and when there isn't any trouble to smack down, we'll make it.So, drinks, blood, action, money. Who's in?

You had Dorian at nastiest people.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh no you don't! Senegal will probably destroy another dock!...Oh, alright, I'll drag out my masochist.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

And I'm also bringing the Bad Company back.Wanted: Badbutts. Lazies and wannabes need not apply. I'm looking for the nastiest people, the hardest fighters, the best people money can buy for the toughest jobs money can create. You'll be rewarded well in the manner of your choosing, and when there isn't any trouble to smack down, we'll make it.So, drinks, blood, action, money. Who's in?

I was just in the midst of making my evil Skakdi character...I think I'll give it a shot :)

I've got a half-insane cannibalistic Toa of Stone. You only have to pay him with bodies.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now