Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak sighed as he returned his dao to his hip, turning away from where Nikarra was previously."Probably crazy," he muttered as he continued to walk along the docks. "But dang she was hot. Should've asked for her name."

Hubert, I have to admit, reading this made me LOL. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Dang, what has EW done.

Started a new, Ta-Koro Ice Age. All in the one alley and two adjacent buildings.Heuani and Hiemalis will be free soon. After all, even if we ignore Heuani's status as servant if Makuta, the Ta-Koro heat will soon melt the ice.@ EW Liar. :P You revel in the chaos you cause. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Whoops, did I destroy another couple buildings?I am so sorry I did not mean to do that.Please forgive me.

You didn't give me a chance to get out of that bar by the alley.I did anyways. :PHmm...what was I going to say....oh yes.

Kal Grochi Announcements

Do you have a character you're getting tired of?

Do you want to do something with them awesome instead of just killing them?

Do you want to have fun doing it?

Do you want to try and see what happened to the Toa Mata?

Do you want to RP with me?

If you answered yes to a simple majority of these questions (or any of them, for that matter,) contact me in Onu-Koro. I'll have a character there for you to speak to.

That is all.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

wait a sec.... The Ruins (?!?!?!) of the hospital EXPLODED (!!?!?!?!?!?!??!) What happened? list all the injuries and deaths and important events that happened. I need a recap

Yup that'd be Soran's doing.
I was asking a more specific question.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Kal Grochi Announcements

Do you have a character you're getting tired of? -Yes

Do you want to do something with them awesome instead of just killing them? -Yes

Do you want to have fun doing it? -Yes

Do you want to try and see what happened to the Toa Mata? -Yes

Do you want to RP with me? -No... Maybe... That depends...

If you answered yes to a simple majority of these questions (or any of them, for that matter,) contact me in Onu-Koro. I'll have a character there for you to speak to.

That is all.

This sounds like a perfect way to kill have fun with Mr. Mixmaster.*Evil grin*TO ONU-WAHI! :P Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kal Grochi Announcements

Do you want to do something with them awesome instead of just killing them? -Yes

That is all.

This sounds like a perfect way to kill have fun with Mr. Mixmaster.*Evil grin*TO ONU-WAHI! :P
Okay, we just need five more people.Because I'm making two more. :PMaybe I'll make three just because.

profiles i guess

Kal Grochi Announcements

That is all.

This sounds like a perfect way to kill have fun with Mr. Mixmaster.*Evil grin*TO ONU-WAHI! :P
Okay, we just need five more people.Because I'm making two more. :PMaybe I'll make three just because.
I'll make a new character, just for the lulz. XDTime for a suicidal attempt at storming Kini-Nui! Yay!We're all screwed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Kal Grochi Announcements

That is all.

I'll make a new character, just for the lulz. XDTime for a suicidal attempt at storming Kini-Nui! Yay!We're all screwed.
Agreed.So, who's ready to have fun as we do this?It's going to be a little while before we do storm Kini-Nui, of course. We'll travel to all the Wahi's before we do, to learn as much as we can, and maybe gather a few followers to die with us. But I plan for there to only by 9-12 people at first in Onu-Wahi. :P

profiles i guess

Oh, three cool dudes they set off, on what they called a quest,The rest of us called suicide...Okay. I'm looking forward to this. (Oh, why do I get the feeling that's not a good thing? XD)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Hurrrr........ Could someone give me a list of events that have happened with the 'Aggressors'?I've been gone for a while...

So, Naona, LAserbeak, Dehkaz and the other "D" dude are still in Po-Koro. Skyra and Krayn were dispatched at their request to Ta-Koro to search for, and scout, the Infernavika. Tillian returned to Ga-Koro to check on his girlfriend make sure the Infernavika didn't go there.That about sums it up. Oh, and they had a run-in with Vieraz, who now has a hatred of Article 6 subsection A.On an unrelated note, time in this game can be annoying. Especially when you have a character who went to sleep next to other characters and you want to time-skip, but it will make you both out of synch and in synch with the others at the same time.
You're more right than you think.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And then the chorus:They were screwed, they were screwed,Everyone knew from the start that they were screwed...I've joined the suicide quest with a Matoran, no less, so I'm even more screwed than the rest of you. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

And then the chorus:They were screwed, they were screwed,Everyone knew from the start that they were screwed...I've joined the suicide quest with a Matoran, no less, so I'm even more screwed than the rest of you. XD

Hey, I had a Matoran. But he was taller than most Matoran, so. He's like a Dwarf.Means you have the hobbit! :D

profiles i guess

It was obvious to all that they were screwed!(Imagine the chorus to the theme of Titanic. Not 'My Heart Will Go On' but the ironically happy and bouncy one that went 'It was sad, it was sad,It was sad when that great ship went down,Husbands and wives,Little children lost their lives,It was sad when that great ship went down')Yay! I can eat four slices of something that would fill a normal person's stomach at a bite!Actually, no, I want a ring that makes me invisible!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]