Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah, when I looked it up in the archives and hearing you guys talk, the BZPRPG sounded pretty whack back then...can't believe I missed it :P

Oh it was insane. And there was the bounty system. That was odd, but made for interesting plot lines. And of course the head of the Government turned out to be a Makuta A.I. that acted like the real deal, who activated hidden Krahkaan OS Vyres to stomp out trouble makers....... And then Uhuraz ate the A.I....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Definitely morally ambiguous. The days when mind powers were allowed, and when guilds rampaged and tried to kill each other......

The days, in other words...Of MARS.She is not present here. In fact, I may never bring her back in the BZIII.But rest assured that y'all's favorite Action Girl will be making a return.Anyways, how many other people wish a blog entry to discuss the whacky days of Aensetr Derrum?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I miss mind powers........ More importantly, I miss Song and Fury. Then there was the original Hau, and the Unity League that never was..... The Unity League never did get their battleship.....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Yep. Every time one of these discussions happen, I feel old. Most people here joined after Derrum, during the first reboot. Some joined after that reboot, during the current game.I wonder how many here can remember Uhuraz, or the original Joske. Or how many can remember the firestorm of late '08.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

I joined during the first reboot, nearly causing irreparable damage to Onu-Koro.And Tuck *almost* god really mad at me for it. You remember that, don't you Tyler?We should have burnt that place to the underground, I say. Why didn't we? We could have done it, and nobody'd be the wiser...

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I joined during the first reboot, nearly causing irreparable damage to Onu-Koro.And Tuck *almost* god really mad at me for it. You remember that, don't you Tyler?We should have burnt that place to the underground, I say. Why didn't we? We could have done it, and nobody'd be the wiser...

Jasik would have helped if he weren't busy trying to shove all his internal organs back into his body.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Jasik would have helped if he weren't busy trying to shove all his internal organs back into his body.-Teezy
Since when do your bowels matter?Hmm...How did he get disemboweled anyways? I don't remember who did it to him.

profiles i guess

Since when do your bowels matter?Hmm...How did he get disemboweled anyways? I don't remember who did it to him.
I wanna say it happened in a duel with Cadias, but don't hold me to that.All I remember was Jasik retaliated by launching a fireball at the roof of the cave system and pinned down the Inquisitors.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Uhuraz ruled. Don't let EW ever convince you otherwise...Ehem, well, anyway, back to business. When is this raid going to happen on the hive? And when is the crew of the Infernavika going to try and talk to Vakama?

Raknar will probably show up tomorrow to negotiate with Vakama. He kind of fell asleep.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Oof.Reordin and Sulov were supposed to lead the Sanctum Guard and Ussalry contigents...Not good.-Teezy

Not good indeed. If you guys don't have enough time to make this work then it seems we'll have to move on without the support. Don't worry, no one will blame you guys.

Matau vanishing and the arrival of some new people in Pala-Koro might have pushed the hive raid back a bit; plus Trakuda and a few others have not returned yet. I honestly have no idea why I've neglected Mevi for so long, but she was with... Aryll, I believe, in Ta-Koro to talk with the guard there. Kinda lost track in the middle of everything.

The raid on the Rama hive will begin as soon as a certain Sulov gets his ussalry ready to go to Le-Wahi...which just so happens to be taking a very long time. No offense...

Sorry. I have a lot of other priorities (as in other bziii plotlines to continue blogging per request & a wiki to administrate). I don't exactly have as much time as you whippersnappers-not to mention that series of ICs will have great average length and much length overall.And yes. Becoming a supertoa/slaying rahkshi/making Makuta tacosetc. may not permit 7th to aid in the assault. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Tyler, don't forget, Grochi is the one who sorts out the money from the ransom. He is quartermaster, after all.EDIT: That means wait for him and Laviha.

Don't turn the morning into an extremely long trollfest :P
I'll do my best.With the others. :evilgrin: Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess