Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

When I asked for volunteers, what I meant was "Cos I certainly don't want to fight that crazy shadow-toa". :fear: There is no way I'm sending any of mine in there.

So, would somebody mind giving me a list of name-brand alcoholic beverages in this game?So far, I only know of 2:Salamander'sHalf n' Half.

I believe Ghosthands mentioned a type of rum called 'Old Hoto' at one point. If I remember correctly, it was very, very strong.

ppg2.png

Here are two rather inventive beverages:The Le-Koro KickerKirgon and Kinika could drink these for hours without ill effects. Wonderfully tasting, and no halucinations. Even the talking hamburgers thought it was great.MindblowerA favorite of Kiox when he went to Ishi's bar. To this day he swears he flew when he drank three glasses.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

So, the possibilities of what the Matoran contest is for are becoming, possibly deliberately, blurry.At first I thought that the Matoran would be used for evil by Makuta, as hinted in this post, but the 'Prophecy' defined in this post and in the more recent one where Heauni does stuff seems to hint that they become heroes.Now, what I'm thinking is that there will be a kind of group, sort of like the Great Disk Matoran, brought together to eventually become heroes. Makuta knows of this, and makes it so one or two of the Matoran will be used for evil, in an Akmou-ish fashion. Then stuff happens and PCs die, etc.It's not much of a theory, but it is one.In fact, the posts I mentioned may not even relate to the Matoran contest at all, and are meant to leave fools like me astray. But hey, I tried.

So, what's this I hear about a Turaga being kidnapped? :w:

Which one? :PMatau was kidnapped by Hueani, part of Makuta's plans.And Onewa was kidnapped by the crew of the Infernavika, to be precise, the actual kidnapping was carried out by Raknar, Grochi, Gunner, and Song.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Karz, I only leave to sleep and go to school, and this happens. Now I wish I'd made a character to join Raknar's pirates.

Song, you have open season to get them back, particularly Onewa because the pirates don't have plot armor.

That reminds me, I need to make a char for Song, too.Spring break's gonna be fun.

Q2TtLEz.png

^All right.I just finished typing up what I initially intended to be a brief introduction paragraph to a potential new char, describing an unnamed adventurer ("you") finding the char's hideout and beginning to read his journal. It ended up being nearly a page long. :P Some of the best writing I've done in a while, though, IMO.

Q2TtLEz.png

So, the possibilities of what the Matoran contest is for are becoming, possibly deliberately, blurry.At first I thought that the Matoran would be used for evil by Makuta, as hinted in this post, but the 'Prophecy' defined in this post and in the more recent one where Heauni does stuff seems to hint that they become heroes.Now, what I'm thinking is that there will be a kind of group, sort of like the Great Disk Matoran, brought together to eventually become heroes. Makuta knows of this, and makes it so one or two of the Matoran will be used for evil, in an Akmou-ish fashion. Then stuff happens and PCs die, etc.It's not much of a theory, but it is one.In fact, the posts I mentioned may not even relate to the Matoran contest at all, and are meant to leave fools like me astray. But hey, I tried.

You may be on to something- I hope your right.

I most go off to eat dinner...somewhere....anyway, I'm gonna do the first post of the Royal Court when I get back. :biggrin:But, here's a little preview of it for you guys while I'm gone:"It is no concern of mine whether or not you have...um...what was it again?" - The King"Um....food?" - a random peasant Okay...I kid...I just couldn't help myself...the King isn't THAT mean. :P Maybe...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

They're like yin and yang: they share very basic traits, but they're otherwise total opposites. That'd be so cool to see them around each other, even if Tillian doesn't know he's one of Makuta's lieutenants.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND