Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, if the Turaga are all getting kidnapped one by one, I guess The King from the Royal Court can step in as the new leader of all the koro! :lol:Though seriously, I think I can totally pull of getting the majority of the island loyal to him...I'm almost ready to start posting it...just gotta finish the last few profiles....

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Intrestingly enough, we were battling tarkava out on the entrance to Naho Bay. It looked very much like a distraction. Actually, I'm "investigating", and if anyone wants to join me, they can

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

One was interesting. Two (and by staff, meaning they have plot armor on their prison now) is irritating. Three just makes me sigh and lose interest in the game all over again. :w:

You need to keep the Song going, though. I haven't seen a Dail post in just over a month. I think.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Indeed, like I said, losing interest. I think I might make a post soon saying that construction on Riven Dale is done and y'all can go on missions now, but you should pretty much assume that you guys can go and save Turaga/fight bad guys etc....Oh gosh, I'm becoming a Mout-clone.:w:

Passive-agressive much? It's beginning to feel like anyone can waltz into a Koro, grab a Turaga under their arm, and walk out. The one-post bit also leaves me feeling that you're just going to kidnap the rest of the Turaga in one post each and not give anyone a chance to, yanno, actually try and stop them. You're kidnapping the six most important beings from the six most well-fortified places on the island (and with a much larger Toa population than normal) in one post.Making that Ice Toa regret invading Ta-Koro was fun. Let us do more of that and less of the "cutscene" style of plot advancement. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

So people in the larger Mark Bearer group in Ga-Wahi, let's cut out the coming and going a bit, especially with MB's. It's a little frustrating. :P@All the Turaga being kidnapped. I'm excited to see the outcome, and how the winner of the contest will play into this all.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

That makes sense... You're right, Lloyd, and sorry for my snideness.In the future, I'll try to leave this more open to player intervention - not that the results will be all that different as a consequence, per se - but you're correct to point out that these scenes can be more interactive and realistic. Since I was so focused on getting the job done, I did do one-post advances, yes. These are easier, of course, and less time-consuming for me when I'm trying to still devote some of the free time I have to keeping things moving in-game. But you also have to bear in mind that, in two of the cases, the Turaga have been snapped up by Heuani, Makuta's best man. Heuani isn't exactly easy to stop, and as you've seen, he prefers to stay hidden - one-post snags make a measure of sense for him. And in the case of Onewa, that Turaga is far from removed from game. The only reason he's been kidnapped and stayed that way was because too few PCs have intervened. If you want to take him back by force, he's right there for the taking.

test2.png

But you also have to bear in mind that, in two of the cases, the Turaga have been snapped up by Heuani, Makuta's best man. Heuani isn't exactly easy to stop, and as you've seen, he prefers to stay hidden - one-post snags make a measure of sense for him. And in the case of Onewa, that Turaga is far from removed from game. The only reason he's been kidnapped and stayed that way was because too few PCs have intervened. If you want to take him back by force, he's right there for the taking.

I don't think anyone WANTED to really stop them from taking Onewa. :P Seriously, we players are all really evil...

You know, ever since the Crew of the Infernavika kidnapped Onewa I have gotten this random idea.Like forming a Task Force dedicated to tracking them down.

Skyra, Tillian, Laserbeak, and Naona? DREAMTEAM Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

And, Tillian pretty much killed a Rahkshi all by himself in Po-Wahi, somehow that made him famous. It was rather cool at the time actually. :POh! And I am writing up the post that starts off The Royal Court right at this moment, I will have it up the moment I'm finished with it, just got to make sure it's perfect first! :oEdit: DONE! That took awhile, so READ IT. :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

Sooo... What's with all this Tillian fandom? I mean, who is that anyway?

Some overhyped, superior little surfer prick who feels that doing a couple good deeds makes him some kind of god.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

^He's also Welsh.Anyway, the idea of naming this taskforce the Aggressors comes from an elite unit of pilots in SRW Original Generations known as the Aggressors. The guy who serves as my avatar, named Sanger Zonvolt is one of them. He's the madman, so Skyra fits him.There's also Elzam V. Branstein/Ratsel Feinschmecker who's the pretty boy of the group, so Tillian.We also have Gilliam Yeager, former criminal guy, and Kai Kitamura - HE WHO USES A MASS-PRODUCED UNIT AND BEATS UP CUSTOM UNITS.

^He's also Welsh.Anyway, the idea of naming this taskforce the Aggressors comes from an elite unit of pilots in SRW Original Generations known as the Aggressors. The guy who serves as my avatar, named Sanger Zonvolt is one of them. He's the madman, so Skyra fits him.There's also Elzam V. Branstein/Ratsel Feinschmecker who's the pretty boy of the group, so Tillian.We also have Gilliam Yeager, former criminal guy, and Kai Kitamura - HE WHO USES A MASS-PRODUCED UNIT AND BEATS UP CUSTOM UNITS.

Have I mentioned that I not only like this plan, but this name and explanation? 'Cuz I do. This plan has my seal of approval.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

An idea I've been toying with ever since Onewa got kidnapped.Would it be...theoretically possible...for a PC to take control of a koro?Again, theoretically, assuming this was part of an elaborate, well-constructed plan.

Q2TtLEz.png

Technically, control of the Koro would go to whoever was in charge of the military organization of that Koro, as demonstrated when Hewkii filled in for Onewa after the Infection.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

An idea I've been toying with ever since Onewa got kidnapped.Would it be...theoretically possible...for a PC to take control of a koro?Again, theoretically, assuming this was part of an elaborate, well-constructed plan.

Me and Ghosthands where planning on doing such a thing. Before he left that is...@TDI don't think Balta was meaning through the legal system. I think he meant a hostile takeover... Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"