Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I really do not see why everyone seems to think that NEX will be fighting. NEX are swift assassins, like a poison coated dagger, while from what I've seen, the Bad Company are like one of those oversized swords from videogames. Clearly, NEX is not going to fight them, or at least not a fair fight where they can't alter the odds in some way to their favor.

Also, I have a feeling this shall be fun... I already have a plan set up.

:D

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I really do not see why everyone seems to think that NEX will be fighting. NEX are swift assassins, like a poison coated dagger, while from what I've seen, the Bad Company are like one of those oversized swords from videogames. Clearly, NEX is not going to fight them, or at least not a fair fight where they can't alter the odds in some way to their favor.

Also, I have a feeling this shall be fun... I already have a plan set up.

:biggrin:

Oh, I'm helping. Don't forget that.:D

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I get that feeling sometimes, too.Well, at least, I think so. Might'a just been indigestion. XD

I lol'd.I wonder what the outcome of NEX vs BC will be. My NEX char is already dead, so BC all the way! Plus we have Senegal, Grokk, and TD on our side. Well I guess TD isn't that special, but he is the creator of Chuck Norris Tillian.
You severely underestimate Dorian's lack of limits. Dude's a psychopath in every sense of the word: a couple of assassins isn't going to strike fear in his heart anytime soon.

Yeah, everyone in the hospital was evacuated that wasn't already dead. He should be in the Lavapool Inn.

Not true. Kol Uskey is still MIA somewhere in the hospital (or, at least, he was last time I checked.)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

You severely underestimate Dorian's lack of limits. Dude's a psychopath in every sense of the word: a couple of assassins isn't going to strike fear in his heart anytime soon.-Teezy

Yeah, what he said, we have Dorian, beat that.
Dude's the most sadistic Mark Bearer (who mainly consist of sadists). Second only to Utu.I'd say he's at the same level as Brykon and Grokk.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Dalia (MB of pleasure, addicted to her mark btw ;) ) has recently left her "lounge" In Le-Koro, and has traveled with Sev to the Bad Company (Sorry, I can't call them the BC, already have one villain group named that elsewhere...) so she's near Dorian.

This should end well.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Dude's the most sadistic Mark Bearer (who mainly consist of sadists). Second only to Utu.-Teezy

:evilgrin:@DespairThe main group is still stuck in Ga-Wahi, but they're ready to move out real soon, Tank wants to avoid Ga-Koro, both because of all the stuff that's happened in the forest, and because he probably doesn't want to see the place he beat a Matoran to death.As for the others, I'm not sure.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Daw. You guys had to throw him in the well, huh?Dorian was about to bury him alive... :(-Teezy

But I like using Doomie's stolen explosives. :P
I won't be able to show off his psychopathy if you guys keep using stolen explosives. :c-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

This goes for everyone using Doomie's explosives: As The Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer the First just appeared on the island around a week ago in-game and has not done much attracting the public's attention in that time, they'd be rather rare-not to mention difficult to obtain and hard to know of.However...Considering I can fit this development into my plans rather nicely, I'll allow people to continue having their characters use his explosives. Just note that your characters may or may not have obtained theirs via theft.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Also, I find it curious that Laserbeak didn't notice Dorian in her flyover...-Teezy

I was typing on an iPhone. I considered it, but I decided that I would have her figure it out upon further analysis of the events.In short, I was sick of typing on a keypad that isn't really a keypad. :P Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Now you know why Utu is the favorite character of mine.Cause he's messed up. But in a legitimate way. He's not just crazy because he's crazy, he's crazy because both of his upbringing, his inability to establish equality, and most importantly his addiction to fear.That's why MB's are so interesting to write with. They get to have extra characterization and have a unique point of view.-Snipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Now you know why Utu is the favorite character of mine.Cause he's messed up. But in a legitimate way. He's not just crazy because he's crazy, he's crazy because both of his upbringing, his inability to establish equality, and most importantly his addiction to fear.That's why MB's are so interesting to write with. They get to have extra characterization and have a unique point of view.-Snipe

I plan on making Dorian just as twisted as Utu, if not much, much moreso.And, also, Dorian, too, has a reason for being the way he is, which I plan on unveiling in a short story I'm writing as well as future IC's.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

What you're saying is that I now need Utu to brutally kill more people and to make others watch, all the while whispering to those being killed philosophies he finds interesting about life with that twitchy twisted smile in order to stay on top as the most sadistic MB in existence?Challenge accepted.-Snipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Technically yes but not with my consent. Kal bunnied Mikrok into it without my permission and well...I wasn't too happy, that much is certain. Try not to be too antagonistic towards him because of that little incident.

I figured that because you can't really holster a shotgun you wouldn't mind too much.Feel free to pull it on Marfoir just to mess with him, though. It could turn out rather funny.

profiles i guess

What you're saying is that I now need Utu to brutally kill more people and to make others watch, all the while whispering to those being killed philosophies he finds interesting about life with that twitchy twisted smile in order to stay on top as the most sadistic MB in existence?Challenge accepted.

If you have to push hard for the sadism to come out in your posts, if you have to think about the horrific details out-of-the-moment, then it's not real sadism. Real, legitimately disturbing sadism comes naturally.

test2.png

Though really...I think I'm gonna make a psychopath....and call him Frieza...

Snells, you're already a psycopath.Just make a character called Snelly and post like you post to us in this topic. You'll do fine.And Nuju, I thought I once told you not to give me nightmares.I don't want to ride eight-legged skeletal horses in my sleep.

profiles i guess

Though really...I think I'm gonna make a psychopath....and call him Frieza...

Snells, you're already a psycopath.Just make a character called Snelly and post like you post to us in this topic. You'll do fine.And Nuju, I thought I once told you not to give me nightmares.I don't want to ride eight-legged skeletal horses in my sleep.
You know Skyra was originally named Snelly.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Well I never go out of my way to do something to my characters even in the midst of a major plot, like the ones I've set for the MB's. If it doesn't fit with what's happening, I don't do it. That means developing characters, because then they would just seem too fake for me to enjoy writing about.I meant what I said earlier as a joke. Although that doesn't mean I don't look forward to situations where I can express Utu's darker characteristics (What lighter ones?) in a realistic manner.-Snipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

You know Skyra was originally named Snelly.

Which is something I've tried to forget. :PAnd yes Kal, I agree...which is why this new character will be amazing....but he will not be named Snelly. :P Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar