Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

In other news, I can't wait to show off Dorian's psychopathy in a...darker manner.-Teezy

I can :P Just kidding, you have fun there...just don't hurt me ^_^
I will have fun. I'm excited.Borderline giddy.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

There we go, two more profiles added, now I might be more of a familiar face round here.On that note, now I have no idea how to introduce them. Anyone have any need of a Vortixx or a Toa of Gravity? :P

Sure...:evilgrin:Join the Fellowship of Reclamation in Onu-Koro. We'll have work for them.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

There we go, two more profiles added, now I might be more of a familiar face round here.On that note, now I have no idea how to introduce them. Anyone have any need of a Vortixx or a Toa of Gravity? :P

Sure... :evilgrin:Join the Fellowship of Reclamation in Onu-Koro. We'll have work for them.
...Ohhh, how I fear for them. And for poor Masirov, having to start out in Onu-Koro. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Sure... :evilgrin:Join the Fellowship of Reclamation in Onu-Koro. We'll have work for them.
...Ohhh, how I fear for them. And for poor Masirov, having to start out in Onu-Koro. :P
....You're actually joining? (insert doubt here)This...this shall be epic. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Well, you could always join the Bad Company. If they're bad. If they aren't, well, you probably shouldn't.

Well, she can tag along as the uncertain ally, who's keeping an eye on your gang, if you want. :P

EW's guy, Brykon, said that if you're not the kind of guy that shoots first and asks questions later, you should probably not join :PSo any uncertainty will result in bad things happening, as far as I know.

Hey...hey...people with characters in the Hau Karda....I think we've waited long enough to have everyone at least get to Onu-Wahi...if not Onu-Koro itself. :P Where are you all?

Miha and Virthee are having family time in Le-Koro. And by that I mean they're being attacked by a Rahi. Because nobody bothered to give them a way to get transported to Onu-Koro, and they had to walk.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

In other news, I can't wait to show off Dorian's psychopathy in a...darker manner.-Teezy

This makes me fear for my remaining character in Po-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm assuming Masirov is your Toa, correct, TWA?

Aye, that would be him indeed. Toa of Gravity with a severe fear of enclosed spaces.

Well, she can tag along as the uncertain ally, who's keeping an eye on your gang, if you want. :P

EW's guy, Brykon, said that if you're not the kind of guy that shoots first and asks questions later, you should probably not join :PSo any uncertainty will result in bad things happening, as far as I know.
Hmm...Yeah, probably best I stay out of this. :PWelp, Kurot's still free, any takers?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Yeah, it's pretty much your no-nonsense group and if you ask me, the crowd's rather rough, intense and very serious.

I wouldn't say that. But keep your guard up. Illicia can be very... Persuasive...
Good luck seducing a guy who has little to no emotion (especially fear) or any sort of human decency.

This makes me fear for my remaining character in Po-Koro.
Yeah. I would get Laserbeak out of there. You never know...-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yeah, it's pretty much your no-nonsense group and if you ask me, the crowd's rather rough, intense and very serious.

I wouldn't say that. But keep your guard up. Illicia can be very... Persuasive...
I feel scared for Marfoir now. Especially because of what you wrote about Illicia's thoughts earlier.Though the idea does seem...enticing. :P

profiles i guess