Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well sure but...you brought back Dorian from something no one should survive from...you can't really rule out anything in this RPG. Then again, that would be sorta...overdoing it if you did that twice. :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

If anyone has a good character with nothing to do, it would be appreciated if you'd send them to Kini-Nui (and soon) to prevent Jotham from getting into a four-on-one fight.

Still need that hand? Suchia's just waiting to hit something. Oh wait, good character...She'll do. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Ok, wait, all I got out of this was Snelly's army, Tillian dieing, and something about Crimson Nova all dieing. Wut?

Okay, the characters controlled by Snells, Kughz and myself showed up. Pollux was about to be tortured by Tillian, he told Tillian Emotia was dead, Tillian was stabbed in the chest with a fatal medication. Pollux escaped.Cue Skyra walking in, hearing Tillian's "last words", Skyra called for Laserbeak who arrived too late, "Gukko Force" members took Tillian's body deeper into the safe-house where he was brought back from the dead.Skyra found a map of Crimson Nova safe-houses in Le-Koro as well as orders regarding Tillian. Laserbeak is ticked, and wants to go avenge Tillian. Skyra is thinking the same. Neither of them know the other's plans, and neither wants to involve the other. Ishi is currently following Laserbeak, and Krayn is still unconscious.Crimson Nova dudes currently have Emotia at an Inn. I think.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wait, Tyler killed Tillian? What is this madness? Oh, and on another note, Ghosthands has given me permission to RP as Lohkar's former first mate who was marooned. It's gonna be awesome. :D

He got better. Though no one in-game knows it, Tillian is once more among living.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

All these people are copying Matrapolix. He didn't ressurect before it was cool.He made it cool. XD You guys in Kini-Nui are putting up a nice fight, though I feel I am doing pretty well.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Well, I must go...again. I have to go to this field trip thing for one of my classes. I'll be back around 7:15ish... Eastern Coast time...that's about 4 and a half hours from now.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Are people just fighting for the fun of it in Kini-Nui? I'm tempted to send The Joker up there to mess around and try and ignore his Fostol-burns :P

No, we're fighting becaus the good guys are trying to stop us. If the Joker goes up there, he's gonna get beat up, I can assure you... :evilgrin:

Fun fact: Crimson Nova doesn't have Tillian.-Teezy

You don't say? /sarcasm:PYeah, I figured.

No, we're fighting becaus the good guys are trying to stop us. If the Joker goes up there, he's gonna get beat up, I can assure you... :evilgrin:

Ah, okay. He wouldn't really fit in with good guys and bad guys anyway :PIs there anyone who's willing to set up some kind of crime gang? Xa-Koro's kind of on fire, shouldn't be too hard to make a base there if anyone's interested.

Hello,I joined the BZPRPG back when BZP first came back. I was only participating for a short time before Friar Tuck disappeared, which happened to be just as my character went to visit Nuju. I decided to wait for him to return, but after a while, I completely forgot.So, I'd like to apologize if the absence of my character inconvenienced anyone in any way. I guess I'll be jumping back in now from where I left off.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Ah, okay. He wouldn't really fit in with good guys and bad guys anyway :PIs there anyone who's willing to set up some kind of crime gang? Xa-Koro's kind of on fire, shouldn't be too hard to make a base there if anyone's interested.
Again, I suggest we have a gathering of the psychopaths :P There's already the Bad Company (gathering of the mercs) and the gathering for the followers of Makuta.

Again, I suggest we have a gathering of the psychopaths :P There's already the Bad Company (gathering of the mercs) and the gathering for the followers of Makuta.

I heed your suggestion.So, any psychopaths open for a meeting and possibly a bloodbath if things get out of hand? Edited by Wotsiznaim