Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hmmm... I have a question- forgive my derpiness, but what happens if a Matoran got latched with a Parakuka? Would the effects be the same?
Basically, yes. The might tire quicker, though, seeing as they're weaker, in a sense, than the other species, as well as having no element, vision, or mask powers to disrupt.EDIT: I like that thought, Tyler.I also see you used that surname that I gave for Skyra in your last post. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey, people, you know what?I think we should do to the Kumu Islets what was done to New Metru-Nui in the Locus Abeo days.Thoughts?
Now that could be interesting, but what IC reasons would we have to do it? There isn't a lot down there to spark a gigantic and supremly destructive war.

ppg2.png

We don't need a reason, we just need to do it.Unless we all want to band together in a huge army larger than the ILS and do that to Kini-Nui, because Makuta lives under it.Or we could bring back the Lightbringers and the Darkbringers.Or the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An.

profiles i guess

We don't need a reason, we just need to do it.Unless we all want to band together in a huge army larger than the ILS and do that to Kini-Nui, because Makuta lives under it.Or we could bring back the Lightbringers and the Darkbringers.Or the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An.
Geez guys, why are you all obsessed with open war? Can't we have nice, bite-sized conflicts anymore? :P

@Kal: Thanks, bro. Now, can you guess who I was thinking of turning into a latchey? :sly:
Aurax.Hey, people, you know what?I think we should do to the Kumu Islets what was done to New Metru-Nui in the Locus Abeo days.Thoughts?
No. No, no, no.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Geez guys, why are you all obsessed with open war? Can't we have nice, bite-sized conflicts anymore? :P
Apparently nobody wants to do that anymore. :P

I got a question: Is that school in where was it? Ko-Wahi? Is it still accepting students or something? Cause after I finish the character arc for one of my characters in the Kumu Islets, I think that would be the best possible place for her. Mainly because Valria is still recovering and I think that place would (hopefully) do her some good.On another note I'm either thinking of bringing my Le-Matoran medic or my Le-Matoran minstrel into the game but I'm trying to figure out where they should start out.This open war for no reason sounds like a terrible idea.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I got a question: Is that school in where was it? Ko-Wahi? Is it still accepting students or something? Cause after I finish the character arc for one of my characters in the Kumu Islets, I think that would be the best possible place for her. Mainly because Valria is still recovering and I think that place would (hopefully) do her some good.On another note I'm either thinking of bringing my Le-Matoran medic or my Le-Matoran minstrel into the game but I'm trying to figure out where they should start out.This open war for no reason sounds like a terrible idea.
Thank you. I believe we've all come to a consensus that a war is a bad idea. Kal, you've been judged. :P And I do believe the school is still accepting students. Check with the people who run it. Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

@Kal: Thanks, bro. Now, can you guess who I was thinking of turning into a latchey? :sly:
Aurax.Hey, people, you know what?I think we should do to the Kumu Islets what was done to New Metru-Nui in the Locus Abeo days.Thoughts?
No. No, no, no.-Teezy
Yes. Yes, yes, yes.I want to rip those miniature islands apart, sink them into the sea...anything.I want to make sure Xa-Koro is completely destroyed this time.

profiles i guess

I have a character there.And I want to find a way to do it.Also, anybody who is interested.

Soon, Darkon (at my behest) and I are going to make a boat. This is no normal boat, however.

We're going to sail away from the island, and try to find other islands. Probably with Nuju attacking us all along the way.

But if anybody here wants to see if there's anything else out there, I'll come back in and tell you when I'm done with the boat.

profiles i guess

Soon, Darkon (at my behest) and I are going to make a boat. This is no normal boat, however.

We're going to sail away from the island, and try to find other islands. Probably with Nuju attacking us all along the way.

But if anybody here wants to see if there's anything else out there, I'll come back in and tell you when I'm done with the boat.

That's actually a cool idea. A dangerous and potentially stupid idea, but a cool idea none the less. And if you were to take a couple Ga- and Lee-Toa, you could actually go decently far.Though I doubt you'd ever get back, but hey. It's the journey that counts, not the destination, right? :P

That's actually a cool idea. A dangerous and potentially stupid idea, but a cool idea none the less. And if you were to take a couple Ga- and Lee-Toa, you could actually go decently far.Though I doubt you'd ever get back, but hey. It's the journey that counts, not the destination, right? :P
That's what I thought.I wonder, seeing as you're remaking the Toa Daedra, would you care if I took Sloth?

profiles i guess