Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

...No one in this thread has heard of Incubus?-Teezy
I have, but I don't listen to them very often.Also, Snelly: I've decided that Beatha is going to fight like Iroh, and his idea of "Revenge is useless" kinda fits with Iroh's philosophy a bit.Also, just so that Despair knows, Salamander most certainly would not kill Praggos in a regular fight.Praggos has, apparently, been what I would consider a "Master Elementalist," as my attack on that Kuma-Nui would probably show.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Like Iroh huh? Sweet. Is he gonna stop in the middle of a fight and break for tea?
I think I should make him do that at some point.Just be like "Wait, I'm thirsty." Just pull out a belt flask, take a gulp, put it back, and get back to fighting.

profiles i guess

No, there just isn't much going on.And Armadijo is slow in doing stuff with Sulov in Onu-Wahi.
Well, yeah.Because SOME OF US have to recharge after long posts earlier in the day and actually require time taking breathers to catch up on Fate/Zero and other awesome stuff, as opposed to those who tirelessly IC away 80+ times. Did you seriously think I was a machine? xPFrankly, guys, I'm a little drained. I'll move into Phase 3 of Operation Sasuke when I've had a night's sleep.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Also, just so that Despair knows, Salamander most certainly would not kill Praggos in a regular fight.
Don't make the mistake of confusing Salamander's thoughts with my own.And also, that attack would be next to useless on Sal. :P
He wouldn't have to use that specific attack.Trust me, I have much more imaginative things.EDIT: Well, that, and I can't legally use that attack on another PC anyways, unless they give me permission to, because it'd basically be an instantly lethal attack if Praggos felt like it. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Wait, what.Okay, totally forgot about those. Anyway, I don't really intend to fight Praggos, so it doesn't matter. :PAnyway, what's up in the lab (again)? Seems like everything has... frozen.That was a desperate attempt at a pun. I am (not) sorry.
I still think a fight between Salamander and Praggos would be funny. I doubt Praggos would even attack him directly as it is. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

So... Stannis is going to gather the rest of the Chosen? *sighs* Where is EW when you need him. :PAnd Francis, beware- the Matoran is going to see Sulov next.
I breathed the hugest sigh of relief when I read that Nuju post. You guys have no idea.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

No, there just isn't much going on.And Armadijo is slow in doing stuff with Sulov in Onu-Wahi.
Well, yeah.Because SOME OF US have to recharge after long posts earlier in the day and actually require time taking breathers to catch up on Fate/Zero and other awesome stuff, as opposed to those who tirelessly IC away 80+ times. Did you seriously think I was a machine? xPFrankly, guys, I'm a little drained. I'll move into Phase 3 of Operation Sasuke when I've had a night's sleep.
I have a solution to your problem.Multi-Tasking~!

So... Stannis is going to gather the rest of the Chosen? *sighs* Where is EW when you need him. :PAnd Francis, beware- the Matoran is going to see Sulov next.
I noticed.Rushed a little, but I think it was a decent IC. Now I just gotta explain how Arkom knew about Sulov's active command of the regiment-and-a-half...

[Profiles]

Uyism is following.Because without following, she won't get character development.
Might not be a good idea. This is Chosen business he'll be on next, mind...Multitasking is incredibly difficult. I get much too caught up in either the watching of anime or writing to do both at remotely the same time. I'd never be able to IC for Knife while Archer is going UBW, for example.

[Profiles]

Uyism is following.Because without following, she won't get character development.
And Mussiki is following out of sheer boredom, basically, and because Arkom's firing Sulov ticked him off and he doesn't want to mash that guy into a bloody pulp.

profiles i guess

So I posted a question about that school (in Ko-Wahi I believe). It never got answered, either because everyone was wrapped up in current events (understandably so give all that has been going on.So does that (Ko-Wahi) school still exist, or like so many organizations did it just sort of "fade away"?I ask because I'm probably going to send one of my characters that way.I've also been sort of ignoring anything outside of the one plotline I was doing. So I don't really have a firm grasp on the current events in game and thus can't really figure out where my medic should go.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

So I posted a question about that school (in Ko-Wahi I believe). It never got answered, either because everyone was wrapped up in current events (understandably so give all that has been going on.So does that (Ko-Wahi) school still exist, or like so many organizations did it just sort of "fade away"?I ask because I'm probably going to send one of my characters that way.I've also been sort of ignoring anything outside of the one plotline I was doing. So I don't really have a firm grasp on the current events in game and thus can't really figure out where my medic should go.
It still exists.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

^It's not the typing that's the problem. It's the chanting."I am the bone of my psychopathy."Stabbing is my body and...Blood...Is my blood."More seriously, each is equally engrossing to me. And I only intake or output info (in general) at a time. Both at once is just too much.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

That chant is awesome bro. We need it to appear in-game.
That one specifically, or actual UBW? I'm fairly certain you have the latter.@Kal: Yeah. I'm just as sorry as Snelly is. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]