Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Mark Bearer's Feedback/Update-So me and Kray (Unknowingly) are starting a thing for the MB plot which I'm referring to as the "Iris Virus". It's the idea that Iris can actually possess each and every Mark Bearer through Tuara's Iden as Iris has complete control of Tuara.Anybody interested in getting possessed? Even if it's just when your Mark is active? I'd really like to know. I think this could add a whole 'nother layer to the MB plot. It'd also extend it a bit, making an already massive plot even bigger and more epic. It'd be cool to make Iris seem more than just a Toa, but an entity capable of multiplying and assimilating others to his cause. Also, Iris deserves to be praised more as a villain, and this would be a neat way to do that.What do you guys think?

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Mark Bearer's Feedback/Update-So me and Kray (Unknowingly) are starting a thing for the MB plot which I'm referring to as the "Iris Virus". It's the idea that Iris can actually possess each and every Mark Bearer through Tuara's Iden as Iris has complete control of Tuara.Anybody interested in getting possessed? Even if it's just when your Mark is active? I'd really like to know. I think this could add a whole 'nother layer to the MB plot. It'd also extend it a bit, making an already massive plot even bigger and more epic. It'd be cool to make Iris seem more than just a Toa, but an entity capable of multiplying and assimilating others to his cause. Also, Iris deserves to be praised more as a villain, and this would be a neat way to do that.What do you guys think?
Iris needs to possess Miha.Now. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Of course, permission from Kray to make Iris a much more prominent villain; both within the MB Plot and outside it; is needed.Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll wait a while longer to give the others time to respond.

Iris needs to possess Miha.Now. :P
Deal.
What is Salamander going to do now? Utu is dead, he doesn't have anything else left to do. Is he going to wander around killing MBs now? If so, he should start a group.
The best part about Salamander was Utu.:PWhat's next Despair? Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Sounds like an Angelus/Salamander teamup is going to be inevitable soon.
You'll have to tell him why he should care about Tuara's condition before that can happen, though. :P
What is Salamander going to do now? Utu is dead, he doesn't have anything else left to do. Is he going to wander around killing MBs now? If so, he should start a group.
He'll continue following them. He's already been told that one managed to come back to life, and he thinks that if Utu does return he will make his way towards wherever the group is.

Lacertus

Consider permission granted. Operation Iris Virus is a go.You know what is going to be interesting? Though the personality will have variations, since they all share his knowledge, there will be certain beings they have an innate hatred for. For instance, if Hau or Krayzikk show up, they're screwed.Overall, this will be interesting. :evilgrin:

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yeah, we need to keep on top of who Iris knew previously.They can also send each other messages.The level of control will also vary. Tuara for example still exists, but cannot have any control over her actions. But in Jikal's case, he only has about half the control Tuara/Iris does.This is about to get really interesting. But again, we need to wait longer before we put this totally into action.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Clears throat, pops knucles, blows off dust from keyboard."Hello to all of you who remember me! To those who don't, I am Mef Man; an RPer who went into the dark ages for a few months. I just wanted to say that I am planning on posting again very shortly and if anyone couid give me a run down on what's going on I'd appreciate it.Thanks!-Mef

"Clears throat, pops knucles, blows off dust from keyboard."Hello to all of you who remember me! To those who don't, I am Mef Man; an RPer who went into the dark ages for a few months. I just wanted to say that I am planning on posting again very shortly and if anyone couid give me a run down on what's going on I'd appreciate it.Thanks!-Mef
You missed out on a lot of things. Somebody explain to this poor chap what's happened?

Well, I'll provide some basic stuff: -The Rama Hive was just destroyed by veritable masses of PCs and guard members attacking it-A second prophecy involving the staff plot has been revealed -A lot of stuff involving lines of this prophecy is seemingly coming into play now (ex: 'only exceptions' being implied to be the matoran contest victors)As for info on your chars-Gavarm is now mine and possesses the OOG nickname 'GARarm' because he's boss, while Daylah got ripped apart by takea a few weeks ago. I know not the fates of any others. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Mef...?Holy cow. Didn't see that one comin'.Anyway, major events I remember:-Island Liberation Squad destroyed the Nui Rama Hive in Le-Koro.-All of the Turaga were kidnapped, and latched with Parakuka. They went on a rampage, and have been recaptured by the ILS.-Tillian is getting married.-Mark Bearer plot has picked up speed, and had a new wrinkle added above.That's what I recall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

My beautiful Daylah was killed? :dazed: I forgot I gave her to anyone who wanted her...bad idea. But, I am glad to see that people used her!Anyways, thanks and I already have two ICs ready, so I'll be posting soon!EDIT:Haha, thanks Ben.-Mef
Mea culpa. I merely thought you wouldn't be returning for her, so I could satirize/rip off/whatever Kughz' killing posts and hurt Sulov in one IC.Plus, I didn't have the time to RP her. I'm astounded at how people (ie grochi) have no lives always find the time to post for their swarms XP I just couldn't play another char. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.