Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

This wedding needs more Cipher.-Teezy
Scratch that.This whole RPG needs more Cipher.Or, for that matter, Tarex/Jolek.
This man speaks so much truth.Anyway, I was at a carnival all day, so now I'm playing catch up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I think it's because Tyler's focusing more on Tillian, since the wedding's going on. :P But he's unforunately making Agzinel miss the wedding, and he'll be very angry when he wakes up.
He ought to focus a little on his other characters. He's got Gravity and me watiting for posts in Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I think it's because Tyler's focusing more on Tillian, since the wedding's going on. :P But he's unforunately making Agzinel miss the wedding, and he'll be very angry when he wakes up.
He ought to focus a little on his other characters. He's got Gravity and me watiting for posts in Onu-Wahi.
Easy, killer. I have four chars to IC for in Ga, two in Le, two in Ko...I'll get to it when I do.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Easy, killer. I have four chars to IC for in Ga, two in Le, two in Ko...I'll get to it when I do.-Teezy
Okay. I may as well find a character I can make fall out of the sky in order to object while I'm waiting...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill