Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well it is summer, people are sometimes even less active than in the school year.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

*Rage*So... That leaves AuRon, Mef, Gravity, Visaru, Zacax, Mask, Virtues, and... Hubert!...It's going to be a long month...
You misunderstand. I'm still going to be here, I'll just be posting less. Most of the players I'm interacting with are inactive for the next few days.Oh, and as advance warning, I'm going to be gone for the first two weeks of August. No activity whatsoever, I'll be at camp.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

*Rage*So... That leaves AuRon, Mef, Gravity, Visaru, Zacax, Mask, Virtues, and... Hubert!...It's going to be a long month...
You left me out. :(BY THE WAY, a lot of my BZP time will now be spent chatting to my girlfriend on Skype, so don't expect me to be online much.[/bragging]

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So many people declaring their future absence...might as well do the same! :P So for the first three weeks of August, I'm going to be pretty busy volunteering as a camp councillor at camp so I'll only be online after work hours, if I haven't been driven crazy by the kids who terrorize me for fun.

To compile.TD: Inactive save for administrative purposes until Tuesday. Ish.Me: Inactive the first two weeks of AugustSnelly: Inactive all of this week.EW: Returning any day now.Xemnas: Gone the first week of August.Wade: Mostly inactive the first two weeks of AugustVorex: Chatting with GF on Skype.Kal Grochi: Gone til AugustI think that sums it up.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

To compile.TD: Inactive save for administrative purposes until Tuesday. Ish.Me: Inactive the first two weeks of AugustSnelly: Inactive all of this week.EW: Returning any day now.Xemnas: Gone the first week of August.Wade: Mostly inactive the first two weeks of AugustVorex: Busy being in a relationshipI think that sums it up.
Fixed. cool.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

To compile.TD: Inactive save for administrative purposes until Tuesday. Ish.Me: Inactive the first two weeks of AugustSnelly: Inactive all of this week.EW: Returning any day now.Xemnas: Gone the first week of August.Wade: Mostly inactive the first two weeks of AugustVorex: Chatting with GF on Skype.Kal Grochi: Gone til AugustI think that sums it up.
Well, that's one way of putting it... :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well, that's one way of putting it... :P
You. Behave, and be on topic. Random relationship chatting is for Skype, not for GD. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

I fail to see what compiling lists of everyone who's going to be less active in a while is relevant to this topic. Take it to the blogs, everybody's got Premium perk this week, remember?
Originally, it was relevant. It was going to be one list so people could check and see if someone was even going to be active.But it's since devolved into pointless discussion. I'll make a blog entry.EDIT: Entry made. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Vorex, bro, we get it: you're unavailable now. This doesn't make you part of some exclusive club that can spam GD and talk about the new girl in your life. Just try to stay on topic...that said, welcome to the "Haha, Losers, We're Not Single Anymore!" Association of BZP.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Vorex, bro, we get it: you're unavailable now. This doesn't make you part of some exclusive club that can spam GD and talk about the new girl in your life. Just try to stay on topic...that said, welcome to the "Haha, Losers, We're Not Single Anymore!" Association of BZP.
I just said it twice. I'm sorry. :(So, anywhere I can drop in a few of my inactive chars who aren't dead?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I already scolded him. :(

fK5oqYf.jpg

I count as half-away at any given point due to my rather infrequent posts and tendency to randomly disappear.Of course, it isn't like there is any particular reason behind that. :P
Here we go again... :PCheck the blog post and put it there. Where ever "there" is exactly.-Mef
There is here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Got a question on the ILS/Shadow Hapaka events?What the Karz is going on with the Plagia/Kethrye/Reordin group? The ones who are currently tracking down Sideways. I have absolutely no clue.Thanks.-Void
Apparently Alexin got retconned to being with Madrihk and Co. I have no friggin' clue what's going on there. halp? pwease?

fK5oqYf.jpg

I count as half-away at any given point due to my rather infrequent posts and tendency to randomly disappear.Of course, it isn't like there is any particular reason behind that. :P
Here we go again... :PCheck the blog post and put it there. Where ever "there" is exactly.-Mef
There is here.
And that is a place we cannot see. :PSo what's going on in Ko-Wahi right now?