What Are All Your Rare Or Special Kanohi Masks?

Aris621

I have no rare stuff, i dont know if hordika masks would count...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

- Gold Vahi- Sparkly Avohkii- Black Kakama- Brown Miru (I think)- Lime Rau- Two Infected Hau- Two copper Huna- Transparent Neon Green Miru- Prototype White-MetruBlue-swirled Miru (loot from BrickFair '11)

how do you get a prototype miru if not at brick fair?

Mismold Yellow HauMisprint Trans-Yellow KaukauMisprint White MatatuMisprint White RuruPrototype New Gold AvohkiiPrototype Reddish/Blackish Marbled Strakk HelmetPrototype Dark Blue Miru With White/Blue PatternAnd some other non-Kanohi rares.- 55555

how is the hau mis molded? picture maybe? sounds interesting

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Well, guess I might as well.

Here you are.

It's grown quite a bit over the years. I got the prototype Strakk helmet and the misprint Hau Nuva from Black Six at BrickFest 2009, and the prototype Zamor for helping out with the BrickFair mosaic. The light blue Great Rau isn't rare exactly but it was only included in very early releases of the Dalu set which makes it somewhat harder to find than the dark blue variant. The metallic purple Great Akaku is a Flintsmith custom that I purchased from CzaR at BrickCon 2010. Flintsmith only made four as far as I know so it's an extremely rare mask, even though it's a custom.

-

:l: :flagcanada:

Most of the 'special masks' in my collection are the ones from the mask packs in 2001/2002. However I do own a Transparent Neon Green Miru and an orange Vahi, which weren't available in any sets, I believe.

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

Let's see...-Gold Kakama ('02 mask pack)-Silver Kaukau (same '02 mask pack as above)-Blue Pakari nuva ('02 mask pask)-Silver Hau Nuva ('03 mask pack)-Silver Akaku Nuva ('03 mask pack)-Silver Miru Nuva ('03 mask pack)-Grey Hau (Takanuva)-Sparkly Avohkii (Takanuva)-Poisoned Hau Nuva (Got it from a LEGO store employee in '03 after he demonstrated his Toa Vakama dealer's sample to me. He gave them to kids who asked about the sample to make up for the fact that they couldn't get Vakama yet.)

Today I went to a friend's house. He had some old Bionicle.Me: " :OMG: HOLY MATA NUI A MOVIE EDITION KRAAHKAN DO YOU KNOW HOW SPECIAL THIS IS?!?!?!?!?"Him: "No..."Me: "Then can I have it?"Him: "OK, sure. Here you go."When I use it and win the upcoming BBCC, he is going to regret that.

aouROFb.png

• 2 weeks later...

A litlle update of my rare/special Mask collection:- Chrome Kanohi Rua (from Power Pack)- Original orange Kanohi Vahi- Transparent Kanohi Avohkii (Takanuva set)- Grey Kanohi Hau (Takanuva set)- Infected Kanohi Hau- Poisoned Kanohi Hau Nuva- Brown Kanohi Ruru- Brown Kanohi Matatu- White Kanohi Ruru- Black Kanohi Ruru (Power Pack 2001, not very rare anymore)- Light-blue Transparent Kanohi Kaukau- Transparent Neon Kanohi Miru- Copper Kanohi Huna- All Golden Kanohi (from 2002 mask packs) - Almost all silver Kanohi (only silver Kakama is missing)Other rare/special items:- Great Ko-Kanoka Disk- Great Po-Kanoka Disk- Some Dark Purple Krana (misprints)- Some Light Yellow Krana (I don't know if it's a real misprint)- Bamboo Disks (from Huki, Matoro and Hafu) (not really rare, but just cool)

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

• [*]Black Akaku[*]Blue Kakama[*]White Hau[*]Red Pakari

That's basically all I have. Compared to the lists here, that seems pretty lame. =P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

trans-green mirupurple shadoww kraatainfected hau nuvvathats about it i dont havve that much rare stuff

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

my brand spankin new copper komau is my rarest now, it's like i said, flawless! and amazing on a white head with lime green or blue eyes, but the green and white really pop :)

I have a few discolored masks from a ebay purchase. Nothing else is really "rare"

how discolored? cuz that'd still be cool, what masks?Also i got my brand new copper komau 2 days ago, it hasn't a single scratch on it, and is super fine :P

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

I have all misprints, a TNGM, a couple of European Copper Huna and some US Copper Huna, an unopened bag with a Copper Huna and a Copper Komau, a Chrome Hau/Rua, both kinds of Vahi and two VMKK.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a package with about 30/40 masks, about 20 krana, and 3 kraata.I've also got 4 rare masks:- UDH (Ultimate Dume Helmet)- Black Matatu- Copper Huna (looks like the Europe version, but I'm not sure)- Sparkly AvohkiiI think my rare mask collection looks like this now:Special Masks:- Chrome Kanohi Rua (from Power Pack)- Original orange Kanohi Vahi- Poisoned Kanohi Hau Nuva- Ultimate Dume Helmet- Transparent Neon Kanohi Miru- Copper Kanohi HunaMisprints:- Brown Kanohi Matatu- Black Kanohi Matatu- Brown Kanohi Ruru- White Kanohi Ruru- Black Kanohi Ruru (Power Pack 2001, not very rare anymore)- Light-blue Transparent Kanohi KaukauOther Rare Masks:- Transparent Kanohi Avohkii (Takanuva set)- Grey Kanohi Hau (Takanuva set)- Infected Kanohi Hau- All Golden Kanohi (from 2002 mask packs)- Almost all silver Kanohi (only silver Kakama is missing)

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

Let's see now...in order from least to most rare...
  • [*]
Gray Hau (Takanuva)[*]Sparkly Avohkii (Takanuva)[*]Blue Huna (Macku)[*]Trans-Dark Blue Kaukau (Hahli)[*]Sand Blue Akaku (Matoro)[*]Gray Matatu (Kopeke)[*]Dark Orange Kakama (Hewkii McToran)[*]Teal Miru (Kongu McToran)[*]Black Ruru (Hafu)[*]-----[*]Mask Pack Masks:[*]Black Kakama (x2)[*]Black Hau[*]Black Akaku[*]Black Miru[*]Trans-black Kaukau[*]Red Pakari[*]Red Kakama[*]Trans-red Kaukau[*]Green Akaku[*]Green Pakari[*]Green Hau[*]Blue Pakari[*]Blue Kakama[*]Brown Pakari[*]Brown Pakari Nuva[*]White Kakama[*]Gold Pakari[*]-----[*]Yellow Komau (Manas, which I don't have - no idea how I got it)[*]Gold Vahi (x4) (Vahki promo)[*]Infected Hau[*]Copper Huna[*]Orange Vahi

Think that's it. I got eleven new mask pack masks for Christmas, which I'm pretty excited about. MOCs for each are in the works. :t: :b: :3:

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

ARGH! Still wish I had the vahi and the mask of shadows! I had both!On a not-so-rare side, I have two masks of light... from Makuta. Not so rare...

It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...

THE NEW BZPOWER BOARDS?! OMG WAT.

Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

That's all I have to say.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of you have some rare kanohi mask or other rare collectable, or maybe just one. So i'm wondering what masks are your rare or special masks.Mine are:- Chrome Kanohi Rua (from Power Pack)- Original orange Kanohi Vahi- Transparent Kanohi Avohkii (Takanuva set)- Grey Kanohi Hau (Takanuva set)- Infected Kanohi Hau- Poisoned Kanohi Hau Nuva- Brown Kanohi Ruru- White Kanohi Ruru- Light-blue Transparent Kanohi Kaukau- Transparent Neon Kanohi Miru- Copper Kanohi Huna- All Golden Kanohi (from 2002 mask packs)

I have the Kanohi Ignika Gold Edition from the Spec Edition Mata Nui. Dunno if that's rare. I DO know that the set--opened-- is selling for 100+ dollars on Bricklink

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Finaly! I've got my package with a Movie Edition Kraahkan (awsome mask...), Chrome Hau, Black Ruru, Clear Avohkii, Grey Hau and Krana, Disks, and a lot of other masks and parts.I've made a picture of my rare/special mask collection after I've got the package (also with a complete Power Pack) :http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Aris621/Collectables/imgp2302.jpgThose Krana are 3 Dark Purple Krana, and the 2 Disks are 2 Great Disks.

Edited by Than the Moa
Please do not directly post images with excessive filesizes

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

Finaly! I've got my package with a Movie Edition Kraahkan (awsome mask...), Chrome Hau, Black Ruru, Clear Avohkii, Grey Hau and Krana, Disks, and a lot of other masks and parts.I've made a picture of my rare/special mask collection after I've got the package (also with a complete Power Pack) :http://www.brickshel...es/imgp2302.jpgThose Krana are 3 Dark Purple Krana, and the 2 Disks are 2 Great Disks.

Whoa, you're lucky!

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

• 2 weeks later...

well i have a few

• [*]orange vahi[*]transparent green miru[*]the 2003 black kraahkan and the 2008 kraahkan (only difference is the number of wholes on the mask)[*]copper mask huna[*]lhikan hau[*]sparkly avohkii[*]black 2001 pakari from brickfair I know not rare but still neat there are no finger prints

well that is about it i can not think of anything else

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...