BIONICLE MAFIA: Tournament of Champions

Mesonak

Well...I guess an extra 24 hours kind of helped...sort of.

=====

The crowd went wild as day three began.

Kaiser and Viper stepped out onto the battlefield.

“Who's ready for some action?” the announcer boomed.

The crowd went even wilder than before. No one seemed to care about the rumor of Glatorian killers in their midst.

“Then fight!”

Viper and Kaiser both immediately raised their shields. When it appeared that would do nothing, Viper continued to raise her shield.

Kaiser, meanwhile, stood there...and did nothing.

Viper looked at him strangely, then after a few seconds, walked over to him and knocked him down.

Skrall #200, Kaiser, defeated by Skrall #201, Viper

No one understood Kaiser's strange actions. It was almost as if he had only decided on one action ahead of time.

That said, his was still a better showing than JiMing, who didn't even bother to show up to the arena today. He was found later on, snoozing in his bed, covered in chip crumbs and milk from a long night of partying before. It didn't look like he would wake up until the next morning, so he was left alone and the victory was awarded to Voxumo by forfeit.

Skrall #Lazy, JiMing, defeated by Skrall #805, Voxumo

+1 Coin to Vox and Viper

JiMing and Kaiser cannot vote this round

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hilarious fights were hilarious. Truly a masterful display of skill on all fronts.

GG x Infinity

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Guess I pm'ed too late.

You PM'd me on time; you just PM'd me one choice.

So when yours and Viper's first choices tied, I had nothing to go off of for your second action.

-MT

I was going to pm you again, but I was too late.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

==SCENE 3: WHERE HAS EVERYONE GONE?==

All was quiet in the housing hallways of Roxtus arena.

...save for one room.

Voxumo, still celebrating his win from the day before, was dancing in his room, earphones plugged in, going wild to the lyrics of some awful “flip flop” music.

“Who mess wit' da Vox? NOBODY!” Voxumo yelled, popping a bottle of bula berry juice open and chugging it down.

Unfortunately for Vox, the Glatorian had decided that his partying was getting on their nerves. One annoyed soul stormed the room and beat Vox to death with his own stuffed Tuma doll.

Voxumo, Skrall, killed by Glatorian

Amazingly, no one else died that night. Perhaps everyone had simply run out of money after the assassination craze earlier. Perhaps no one wanted to attract the attention of the ghost of Burnmad.

Regardless, a list was put together for Voxumo's murder. And it read...

==SUSPECT LIST==

Chro

Kohu

Phewffie

Unit

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

What an... interesting set of circumstances.

That subject list... is pretty odd. Unit's dead, I know for a fact that it isn't Phweffie, and based on the last poll (and process of elimination)...

I vote Chro.

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Come on everybody,

Let's get up and go,

Don't kill any innocents,

Let's get a mafioso,

It's not Phweffie, yo,

You've got no evidence to show,

I know who it is, though,

His name is Chro!

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

wow... beat to death with a stuffed doll...Am I made of blown sugar or something to be that fragile? or did the stuff animal have a brick in it?

But you know now i want an actual stuffed tuma doll

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You were made of very cheap, brittle plastic.

That must have been some freakin brittle plastic... oh wait was it hollow on the inside and only paper thin? Surely that was the cause

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Do we actually have proof of Phweffie's innocence? For all we know Meso could be guilty and covering for her. (If I'm wrong then it's Kohu.)

Remember, this isn't the first time I've been innocent but shown up on suspect lists in a way that appears suspicious.

I vote da Chro just to be safe that he doesn't go after me.

You want to ensure that I won't go after you... so you're voting to kill me?

I vote Pweffie, since Unit's dead as a doornail.

+1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

You were made of very cheap, brittle plastic.

That must have been some freakin brittle plastic... oh wait was it hollow on the inside and only paper thin? Surely that was the cause

The same plastic used in cheap Lego knockoffs/rips.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Oh no, don't get me wrong, there's no concrete proof of her innocence except my impressions. I speak to her like every day, though, and in conversations about this game I have been given no indication of any particular guilt or secrecy. :P

It would either come to you or Kohu, and by process of elimination in last poll... I believe that you're guilty more than I do Starparu. :P

-Mesonak

EDIT: Also, I don't want to be "that guy" and be a dream-killer (especially since I don't want Viper to die), but you can't vote this round, Kaiser. :P

Edited by Meso Zehvor

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

That is in no way concrete evidence, then, Meso. My argument stands. And you're making me more suspicious of you.
As for the first suspect list, it's not impossible for there to be multiple people on the same list who are guilty. Yes, Burnmad was a Glatorian, but that does not mean Viper isn't.
Also, how are you crossing Kohu's name off so easily? Starparu's still alive, we don't know his role. I'm not verified guilty from last round, even though you keep acting like I am. :/
It would be frankly idiotic for the Mafia to send the same person twice in a row if they knew that he or she was already suspected.

but their spirits

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not trying to make some full-blown 100% logical case against you or anything, because there is certainly room for doubt either way. It's just there are very slim pickings for alternative options, and I don't believe any of them. Time will tell whether I'm correct. :P

Also it's not the first time that the mafia have tried to outwit the villagers by sending certain people out at irregular times (see: last game and ShadowVezon).

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Oh, right, I'm a dead Mafioso. RIP, Chro, ya had a good run.

- :burnmad:

Had a good run? Only a Glatorian would say that to one of his own kind.

Yanno what Glatorian should have in common?

Being dead. :)

Vote Chro, guys. It's gotta be him 4sure.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Is the only reason people suspect it's chro because of our rivalry? that is like when people lynch me because of my connection to the shadows... thinking that i am a mafia

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh, right, I'm a dead Mafioso. RIP, Chro, ya had a good run.

- :burnmad:

Had a good run? Only a Glatorian would say that to one of his own kind.

This is infuriating.

Do you not realize what he's doing? (Wait, what am I talking about? Of course not.)

That is one of the oldest Mafia tricks - as a dead Mafioso, provide "evidence" for the guilt of someone who's actually innocent.

I'm not going to tell people who to vote for, because that might seem to make me appear more guilty (or at the very least pushy) in some people's eyes, but I'm just throwing it out there - I'm the victim of circumstance, Vox is the victim of Viper or Kohu.

but their spirits

Upon glancing at the suspect list, we are provided with a list of suspects. Upon looking at the names, we are provided with the suspects of Unit, Kohu, Chro, and Phewffie. Upon glancing further up the page, we get to read posts further up the page. Upon reading Mesonak's post, we get to read words typed by Mesonak.

He claims Phewffie's innocent. For now, I'm gonna believe him.

Unit's dead, though, isn't he? So (for now) the only suspicious players are Chro and Kohu. Gonna hold my vote for now.

2xu8Ptu.png

I was almost going to vote, but then I remembered I'm dead. I'll ask for the Captain of the Guard's input on this.

(They're killing the winners. First me, then Vox.)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.