Explain Bionicle in one sentence

doodleloot

Where real life physics don't apply.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

A freaky-forced mix of the odd parts of sci-fi and fantasy that doesn't quite make sense.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

• 3 weeks later...

It also consists of a 3-part epic in which Omega Tahu and Hiker Mike team up to defeat Greg Farshtey.

Why would they do that? The three of them should focus on [vakamavoice]Makuta[/vakamavoice] and Gnuklear.

THIS! My most anticipated sets of 2015!! 

I legitimately want Gnuklear and that fake Makuta for the parts. XD (MATA RED SCARABAX SHIELD HALF YESSSSSS)

• Upvote 1

It also consists of a 3-part epic in which Omega Tahu and Hiker Mike team up to defeat Greg Farshtey.

Why would they do that? The three of them should focus on [vakamavoice]Makuta[/vakamavoice] and Gnuklear.

I legitimately want Gnuklear and that fake Makuta for the parts. XD (MATA RED SCARABAX SHIELD HALF YESSSSSS)

PM me if you find out where they're being sold :P

• Upvote 1

It also consists of a 3-part epic in which Omega Tahu and Hiker Mike team up to defeat Greg Farshtey.

PM me if you find out where they're being sold :P

(That was... trippy. And majorly off topic.)

Edit: It pretty much was. PMs exist!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

Little dudes in a big dude.

greg why

"Hey you guys thought you saved Mata Nui well turns out he's in trouble again."

Giant robot takes a nap, little robots in big robot wake him, bad bro takes big robot body, casts out big robot's spirit, new big robot is build, big robots play Rock em' Sock em' Robots, giant rock falls into big bad robot, everyone is happy.

Robots!

Seems legit.

Here's mine: My childhood.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Ancient mystic superpowered fusing Lego cyborg knights have universe-spanning duels for the fate of the universe and stuff and also EVERYTHING YOU EVER KNEW AND LOVED IS WRONG DX

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Robots with magic powers fighting over the fate of their universe.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

An universe where many dubious things are canon while romance isn't.

-cackles- One good thing about my kvetching sprees over the past couple of days is that I've collated a pretty coherent set of rants on what I do and do not enjoy in Bionicle. A less plot-explainy and more my-reaction-explainy sentence from me might be "The first eight years were pretty coherent, but then we found out they all lived in a giant robot and plot holes opened up big enough to drive the sun through."

I'm not even angry about the they-were-AI-all-along thing anymore! Mostly the giant robot, and the attempts at saying all these twists and turns and monumental screwups were actually part of an overarching Plan. I can buy Teridax having a Plan that worked, but the Great Beings weren't even there to do on-the-fly adjustments like Teridax could! Nooo, it was "all programmed in", they had failsafes for their failsafes for their failsafes, and most of the time the fans who try to patch all the plot holes only make things worse. I can't even tell how much of the plot holes are confirmed canon anymore, there are so many fan-attempted patches that amount to epicycles within epicycles, and all the lore and backstory and shocking twists revealed in the last year or two of Bionicle Olda just make me want to tear my hair out with frustration.

... if anyone thinks this is a sore subject for me, they'd be absolutely correct. Ehehe. I'm going now.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D