Yes or No

Yes. To get into further detail, my family give gifts on New Years, but there are some gifts I get on Christmas (a friend got me a 25 dollar gift card for amazon).

Wanna wrestle King Kong?

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

No. (They're both on even footing in my opinion)

Do you like the word "Bonkle?"

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Do you like Toa Matau better than Toa Lewa? (As characters, not sets)

• Upvote 2

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

No, I'm sorry to say that Lewa has always been my favorite Toa. Matau, unfortunately, doesn't even make my Top 5. :(

Is Martin Freeman a better John Watson than.... The other guy whose name I am too lazy to look up right now who played alongside RDJ? :P

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

No (mostly because they're both such different takes on the character that I can't really compare them).

Are you planning to see the new Star Wars movie?

No, because I never saw the first one.

Do you think Bohrok are cooler than Rahkshi?

No, they both suck.

Are you looking forward to the way Ultron's Chitauri origins will be explain in Avengers 2?

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

No, Lewa 2015 beats them both. :P

Do you like pie?

• Upvote 1

African or European? (No :P)

Do you know the Muffin Man?

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva