Yes or No

No. I give praise to only one being, thank you very much. :P

Is there any person in history that you would love to either hug or shake hands with?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Most likely, him and is cronyist schemes aren't strangers to the art of deception and propaganda. He has a good speaking voice, however.

Do you like my new banner?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

How 'bout a snow female? Or, better yet, an asexual snowhumanoid? Doesn't matter to me, as I would if i could, if snow existed here.

Do you like guacamole?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Question: What the heck is with the snowman comments? Seriously?!

I am fairly good, I would rather do something else.

Dost thou knowest from which plain the red armored figure in my siggy cometh?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I wanna say the Diablo games.

The questions come from the web series Google Translate Sings. It's pretty funny, I must say. She's definitely a good singer, and the songs can be pretty funny (Snowman corporation, the colors of your air can, etc.)

Prince Ali. Is he fabulous he?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Depends. I once had a small shark, didn't even look like one but it must be genetically related to one. I bet it wanted love, but I was young and stupid, and it needed warm fresh water and all I could provide was cold tap water. The thing probably died a slow painful death over the following two weeks. At it's funeral I put one of many Kongu's Kanohi Mirus with it. My brother's had died the same day, and also put the mask in his little grave just because I had so many. i now only have two... maybe three (I wish I had gotten Jala or Hewkii at least once). If you meant the better known giant salt water ocean-dwellers, then no, they absolutely are not cute and cuddly.

Dost thou knowest the difference between the words "thee" and "thou"?

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I do, I was there. xD Here are some pictures of said "shark"

Pangasius_young.jpg

It's called an 'Iridescent Shark', which is not really a shark but a type of catfish. Thanks Wikipedia, you were right for once!

Has anyone here heard of a Mexican restaurant call Filbertos?

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I live in the American Southwest, you gotta like be able to handle some spicy food if you are to thrive!  :onfire:  Or you can be like my brother and only eat ramen and McDonalds; that boy is as bland as dust. <_<

Have you visited any of the links in my signature?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png