• Upvote 1

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Mata Nui: Lewa

Metru Nui: Onewa

Voya Nui: Kongu

Mahri Nui: Hewki

Karda Nui: Lewa

Bara Magna : Gelu

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Mata Nui: Kopaka.

Metru Nui: Does Nidhiki count?

Voya Nui: Toa Thok, of course!

Mahri Nui: Matoro.

Karda Nui: Takanuva.

Bara Magna: Gelu.

Edited by Cadmium Kyogre P~M

banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mata Nui: Kopaka/Pohatu (tied)

Metru Nui: Nuju

Voya Nui: Matoro

Mahri Nui: Jaller/Matoro (tied)

Karda Nui: Kopaka/Pohatu (tied)

Bara Magna: As far as I know, the only "Bara Magna Toa" would be Mata Nui. So I guess him by default. But if you count the Toa that took part in the battle, then I suppose it would be a choice between Tahu and Takanuva, which would then be a tie.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Mata Nui: Pohatu, I met him when I was 8 and playing the MNOG1 for the first time. I could barely speak English though I tried very hard to decypher what he was saying :P

Metru Nui: Nuju, Coolest mask and weapons

Voya Nui: None, sorry, I think the toa Inika were a mistake and don't look good or even Bionicle-like at all.

Mahri Nui: Hahli, after playing MNOG2 and forgetting about her, it was awesome to see her as a Toa. Also she has "wings" .

Karda Nui:  Still Pohatu

I know most of these judgements are based on looks, it is because I am behind on the storyline.

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Mata Nui: Pohatu, I met him when I was 8 and playing the MNOG1 for the first time. I could barely speak English though I tried very hard to decypher what he was saying :P

Voya Nui: None, sorry, I think the toa Inika were a mistake and don't look good or even Bionicle-like at all.

Mahri Nui: Hahli, after playing MNOG2 and forgetting about her, it was awesome to see her as a Toa. Also she has "wings" .

I know most of these judgements are based on looks, it is because I am behind on the storyline.

Not even Jovan? He wasn't an Inika.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

True I forgot about him

TEEN TITANS Truth,Justice,andPizza!

Mata Nui: Kopaka

Metru Nui: Nuju

Voya Nui: Matoro

Mahri Nui: Matoro

Karda Nui: Pohatu Nuva

Bara Magna: Eh…Gelu I guess

Not a fan of ice at all...

The reason I picked Pohatu Nuva is because I didn't like the mediocre design of Kopaka Nuva as a Phantoka. No real weapon, save that lame little laser thing mounted on his Skyblaster. Pohatu Nuva's mask and propeller things were awesome.

Edited by Dual

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people, people he's never met before and who don't know his name, can live." -Hahli

Mata Nui: Tahu

Metru Nui: Vakama

Voya Nui: Jaller

Mahri Nui: Matoro

Karda Nui: Kopaka

Bara Magna: Gresh

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Not sure storyline-wise, as I haven't read a lot about this part yet. It's mostly the fact that he has a mouth.

Off-topic: If he died 1000 before the toa Inika (according to wiki), then why is he in the picture with them?

Back on-topic: If we're going to pick Toa nuva(2002) as well, then Tahu looks cooler than Pohatu :P

One day I will know more about the storyline and be able to give better answers based on something other than looks.

Edited by Tommy_

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Off-topic: If he died 1000 before the toa Inika (according to wiki), then why is he in the picture with them?

How is Jovan in that picture? The gray/yellow guy is Hewkii...?
Epic derpiness XD
I think Tom was referring to Nuparu. He has the same mask, but that's not Toa Jovan.:P

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"