OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

10 MINUTES AND COUNTING DOWN... :alert:  :bigeek:  :br:  :hyper:  :OMG: :tohu:  :smiletahunu:

Also, someone on Eurobricks discovered that the Mask of Creation animation on the slightly updated Bionicle website is not a GIF or Flash Animation. It's a series of compiled frames:

http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/bionicle/content/images/mask-animation-eyes.png?l.r=1412772068000

QUICK EDIT: Also, 50th Post! ^_^

EDIT 2: Whoops, a little bit early. :eyeboggle: 

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Less than 1 minute, according to BS01.

Edit: okay, the countdown on BS01 reached 0, and started going in reverse.  so now it starts in 3 minutes.

Edited by Willess12

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

@Toa Green Ninja: only 27 minutes until it starts.

oh

oh

oh

oh

i cant hold it back anymore

i need this sooo bad....

10 MINUTES AND COUNTING DOWN...  :alert:   :bigeek:   :br:   :hyper:   :OMG:  :tohu:   :smiletahunu:

Also, someone on Eurobricks discovered that the Mask of Creation animation on the slightly updated Bionicle website is not a GIF or Flash Animation. It's a series of compiled frames:

http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/bionicle/content/images/mask-animation-eyes.png?l.r=1412772068000

QUICK EDIT: Also, 50th Post!  ^_^

EDIT 2: Whoops, a little bit early.  :eyeboggle: 

Ah, that would be me that did that.
Edited by Cheatster9000x

Less than 1 minute, according to BS01.

Edit: okay, the countdown on BS01 reached 0, and started going in reverse.  so now it starts in 3 minutes.

NOOOOOOooooo why is time suddenly going backwards!!! :vahi:  :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Well, NYCC hath begun....

Edit: lightning strike image!

Edited by Willess12

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

I want somebody to convert that to a GIF, if possible.

And according to BS01, NYCC is literally beginning now, and their countdown clock is starting over again. The hype train has pulled up to New York City, and all of its passengers are now unboarding at the Jacob Javits Center. We have arrived at our destination...

Be sure to follow BZP and TTV's live tweets! I sure will.

Edited by Toa Green Ninja

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

I want somebody to convert that to a GIF, if possible.

And according to BS01, NYCC is literally beginning now, and their countdown clock is starting over again. The hype train has pulled up to New York City, and all of its passengers are now unboarding at the Jacob Javits Center. We have arrived at our destination...

Be sure to follow BZP and TTV's live tweets! I sure will.

Good thing they added the BZP twitter to the homepage.

It's time to move on.

NYCC is open, but access to the Bionicle panel is not, not yet.

I now get the source of the discrepancy.  NYCC opened already, but The  Bionicle panel opens at 1:00.

I don't know what's everyone's getting excited about. I thought the Bionicle booth was invite-only, and we had to wait for BZP or whoever got invited there to fill us in on what happens afterwards? That could take all day.

Edited by LaputanMachine

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

How many hours would that be from now? Timezones are tricky.

About an hour and a half.  Also, @Laputan Machine: BZP is live-tweeting the whole event.  As in, there are updates right now.  Why do you think I said Lightning strike image earlier?

is it ok for me to post this?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/15294884370/in/photostream/

A guy on flickr is at NYCC for preview night and took a few pictures of upcoming promo displays, and Bionicle was one of them.

Remember that joke about the repeated exposure of the Mask of Creation I made a while back? (I can't find the post). I said that I had inside information on the BIONICLE booth and that we would, long story short, just see more and more mask of Creation material. I predicted it, and I was right! :P

I did too! No fair taking all the glory for yourself!

Yeah, but did you predict that it would have glorious molten protodermis lava?

Uh.... yes..... yes I totally did...

Like... I so totally predicted that...

Something nice people may not yet be aware of,

LIVESTREAM OF LEGO'S NYCC REVEAL HERE:

http://www.twitch.tv/biomediaproject

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

How many hours would that be from now? Timezones are tricky.

About an hour and a half.  Also, @Laputan Machine: BZP is live-tweeting the whole event.  As in, there are updates right now.  Why do you think I said Lightning strike image earlier?

I don't understand you. There are no images of lightning strikes in your posts..?

Something nice people may not yet be aware of,

LIVESTREAM OF LEGO'S NYCC REVEAL HERE:

http://www.twitch.tv/biomediaproject

Offline...

It seems BS01 were wrong about the timing too, so, 75 minutes to go, I guess?

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

Well, this is what TTV said:

Makuta wears the Mask of Control, Ekimu the Mask of Creation. Makuta wants the Mask of Ultimate Power. Both brothers are in a slumber.

Soft reboot confirmed!  They also said that.

Edited by Willess12

Wow, a transparent mask! And it's fully transparent- not even trans red or anything! That's pretty cool!

Also, Toa Mata officially confirmed by Lego. I think we're allowed to talk about them now (at least Tahu and Kopaka, since they're on the boxart of that mask)...

Also Makuta confirmed! Hopefully they're only be one of him and won"t be his species name instead. And... Ekimu instead of Mata Nui? Eh, Ekimu sounds a little bit... funny in my opinion. It sounds tribal, don't get my wrong- just saying it sounds a little funny. :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

I hate to be a killjoy, but Lego hasn't actually said Kopaka yet.  Just Tahu.

• Upvote 1