Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

It's a shame, too. I did such a good job with Aeron a few universes back, I could have done the same to you. Then again, you've got no friends to betray you. I'll just use some Capoeira on you instead.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I slap the doo doo out of all of you with a butter filled sock and in doing so restore the universe back to its original state, saving onaku and claming the mask at the same time.

My mask! 

Edited by Durahk

Luckily for me, I can fly and all, so I just fly out.

"You do know that I can fly, right?"

I then throw you into the pit of razor-sharp spines.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hah n00bs!!! The first thing a Toa of air can domis fly. I fly and catch up to SV. We both go down in an epic dog fight. But while he lands in the pit of razor sharp spines I land on Onaku wich means I have the mask

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

It's a good thing I melted the spines around me before I landed in the pit, isn't it? It's even better that I then used Magnetism to rip the spines out of the ground and throw them into Aeron, Onaku and Gukko Lord.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I summon a controlled blast of air that buffets a nearby Acid Fly off-course by .001 centimeters, just barely into range of a Sand Frog's tongue; the frog eats the fly which causes the frog to burp. This is mistaken for a mating call by a nearby female Sand Frog, who jumps toward the original frog. In the process, said female frog lands on the water, creating ripples that wake up a sleeping Takea shark below. The shark, annoyed at being woken up, bites the leg off of Random Matoran #17847928738, who was innocently going for a swim. The random Matoran goes to Metru Nui to buy a new leg. He runs into Turaga Dume, who falls over and knocks his mask off. Dume's mask rolls over to Ko-Metru, where Toa Norik mistakes it for his own mask and puts it on. Iruini, walking by, starts laughing like crazy at the sight of Norik with Dume's mask; his laughter triggers an avalanche that knocks over several Knowledge Towers. The towers cause an earthquake to erupt all across the city, including Le-Metru, where Matau is driving a vehicle in the Moto-Hub. The vehicle spirals out of control, soaring out of Metru Nui and eventually crash-landing on the exact spot where you are.

The mask is mine.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva
  • Upvote 1

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I hire a team of Dark Hunters to track you down, kill you, and take the mask.

They successfully hand the mask over to me, making it...

...My mask.

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

"What the-!? It's you! Quick! I need to destroy you before- YOU DARE BRING LIGHT TO MY LAIR? YOU MUST DIE!"

After a quick kerfuffle later, I obtain the mask after being corrupted by the Philips CD-I.

My mask.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

The twig hits the ground and turns into Groot, who is immediately surrounded by loyal fans. Of course, it's just me in a Groot suit, so I summon the fans to beat the humanity out of everyone here. Also, while they are busy, I get out of that horrendous costume and grab the mask.

My mask.

I throw lighter fluid on you; Tahu comes along a few seconds later and lights you on fire. I take the mask, forge an identical one, and shatter the copy into seven shards, which I then hide all across Spherus Magna.

While you're looking around for the fake shards, I scamper away with the real mask.

My mask!

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu: