Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Good thing I have a train going straight through the core of the earth. And by train, I mean a giant drill. And do you want to guess where it comes up? I'll give you a hint. The tip of the drill comes up right into your... unmentionables. Now that's just messy.

My mask.

I teleport you into the sun, and you are burned to death.

My mask!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I show you horrors the likes of which are indescribable by the mortal man. Before you die, you realise that maybe you were over-reacting about Batman '89, when some people have seen things; the mere knowledge of which could drive a person to inescapable insanity.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I unravel your existence, then re-align it, then finally design a specific pathway for it. The result is a completely different you, a kinder, more benevolent, less dark and broody you, who also happens to be a darn good good guy. Heck, I might even be able to call you a friend. Due to this, it becomes much easier for me to kick you in the groin and take the mask from you.

My mask.

If you recall, I exist in many places at once, and thus all you've done is essentially give me another good counterpart, as I still exist normally in other places. Of course, you could easily just do it again should I return, and give me another enemy to deal with.

Enter MechaVezon.

MechaVezon appears above you, dropping onto you and pinning you to the floor. The robot pulls the Mask from your hands, and then activates it's rocket boosters, launching it away and scorching you in the process.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Trying to take my toys away, Onaku? We can't have that.

It's a good thing that I learnt since last time and built a spare, isn't it? Another MechaVezon teleports in and sprays you with with it's built-in fire extinguishers, putting you out.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thanks. Now that I've... cooled down a bit, I can think a bit clearer, and come up with the perfect solution. I track MechaVezon's orgins back through the fabric of reality, then unravel him from existence, then re-direct his essence into a different forme. This time, MechaVezon is actually an indestructible, incorruptible force of justice in the universe. And it just so happens that me and him are good pals.

My mask.