Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

But ah! Your Mask only made it an illusion that they died! Confused, you try once more to take the mask from Lewa the S.C., but fail. AS LtSC runs away, I kick him so hard, that he creates a rift in time and space to another Ghiddyverse. While there, he goes insane and is indoctrinated into the Cult of the Danish Fish. The clones of Ghidora later sacrifice him to an alternate Ghidora. I pop back into this dimension and punch the Emperor in the face, take the mask, and run back out into the real world.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

:evil: Face punching, are we? Well, let me join the fun! 

I punch your face and the force makes your neck snap and your head starts bouncing around like a bobblehead. I got him! My mask!

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Let's go face-punchin'!

I hire Chuck Norris to run around the world so fast he hits himself in the back of his head. Unfortunately, that means obliterating you in the process.

I catch the mask from the impact and play a sad song on the piano that dropped earlier.

My mask!

I invade your mind, and make you lose control of said thermal energy. Your body erupts in an giant blaze. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Makuta's sons are actually just mini, powerless Makuta. No destroying today. You run away in shame.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg