Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Pounamu

"I agree, I only found this room by luck." then he turned back to Revenge.

No, I was just talking to Revenge; this one is Rider, he reminded himself.

"You are welcome." Then he decided to pretend to be socially competent by passing on the question he was just asked. "What about you; are you new as well?"

IC Pounamu

Us, Pounamu mused, That's a far cry from someone who was trying to ignore me not 5 minutes ago.  Not that I am unhappy about this...

"The brochure describes every room in detail but doesn't bother to explain how to find them.  A tour would be much appreciated"

IC: Raptor

Raptor walked into the academy, thoughts of the Rahkshi with the sharp teeth replaced by a desire to find out more about the school. Maybe actually talking to other beings instead of just sitting locked up in his lab could be rewarding. He was in luck, as he saw a few other new members talking about some kind of tour.

"Can I join?" the others where about to nod when one of them said something and left for his dorm.

Edited by Gukko Lord

IC Kat: I notice the other Rahkshi slip away, and huff approvingly. I pat, rather smack forcefully on Cravex's shoulder armor as I leave, "Catch you later, Crav," I sing.

I wander into the infimiry looking for Dodge, after all, the Rahk had lost a leg due to my lack of oversight on my team. The least I could do is visit him.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC: (Snakey)

Snake hissed and teleported away, heading for the causeway.

Once he got to the edge, he began to fly over those rocks that closely resembled the teeth of the monsters created by a certain Makuta...

He might not be in this assignment, but he could still make himself useful to Pho.

Kathok

IC Pounamu 

"That sounds good to me." He said to Revenge. 

He looked around and realized that he put everything back into his pouch except for the plant responsible for making two new friends.  He quickly put it away, but left it on the top of his pouch for future meals.  I need to make a separate pocket.

Suddenly, he realized that Rider was speaking to another Rahkshi.  Oh great, I have to remember another name.

IC: Rider

Rider didn't know this guy. And he wasn't sure if he was one of those in the gang. He pulled out his short bladed Katana and edged it towards his neck. "Well that answer depends on a couple of things. 1. Are you involved with the assignment outside and one of those who were fighting each other? 2. Are you new?"

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Hoto

Hoto stormed down the hall. Everyone there was so... difficult! When Dodge was in trouble, they were quick to help, but as soon as they were safe, there wasn't an end to the arguments! Couldn't they see it wasn't helping?

She was so frustrated that she didn't notice Kat coming the other way. Luckily, her Dodge powers activated, and she slid to a stop. The proportions and fear aura helped her to realize it was her new friend.

"Dodge is resting now. They're safe, just leave them alone."

IC: Fang

Fang awoke in a daze. Far above, he could see a Rahkshi flying back to Nynrah. Probably to go participate in the "assignment." 

IC Kat: Hoto nearly ran into me, only her innate dodge powers kept her out of the way.

"Dodge is resting now. They're safe, just leave them alone."

I nod, lightly putting my clawed hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, Hoto. Wraith was my team member, and I should have paid more attention. Now Dodge... Now they're like this, and it's my responsibility. If there's any way I can.... If you ever need anything, you can come to me."

OOC: Sorry about not replying; had an early job assignment this morning, then took all afternoon catching up on chores and internet.

IC: Cravex

Go on, thought Cravex, Stroll off as though you aren't a Rahkshi of Fear. I know exactly what you are, deep inside. And one day, I'll show everyone who looks up to you.

OOC: Cravex available for interaction

Edited by RichardT1977

OOC: Wow, has this being exploding today. 

IC: Chekquars (Village)

The evil mastermind-in-training hadn't seemed to notice Tube's question at first, and it was about a minute or so before he turned and spoke, eyes glinting with devious delight. Whether or not Wraith's appearance had spooked him, the Darkness Rahkshi didn't show it, just continuing on.

"Well, dear minion and tasked ally, we are looking for the Library of this town. Or the Chronicler's Hut. What is more of a relic of this Naming Day than the very history of the event, what better way to destroy the holiday than by removing its roots? It's evident that our team will not have sheer quantity of items and decor, therefore..." 

He pauses and smirks, before finishing his statement. 

"..We must have the quality relics to be presented for destruction."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Thank you! I have been wondering what the name for that was. Also Richard don't worry about it.

IC: Rider

"Oh you won't. Not until you accept an assignment anyway. Palma is the nurse here. A big fella called Omega got sent here with a staff wound in his back. No problem for her." Rider led the two to the library, not noticing Cravix being there again. "This is the library. You can look up pretty much anything here. You'll find me here a lot."

IC Pounamu 

"If you spend a lot of your time here, then we will be seeing a lot of each other"

I doubt that the Makuta will freely offer the answers that I seek, but they might have accidentally left a clue.

Poumanu thought he saw someone else in the library, but didn't say anything for fear of a repeat of the wakizashi incident.

OOC: you are welcome

IC: Revenge

(continued writing)

Today Is my first day at Corpus Rahkshi Acadamy, and I have been uncharacteristicly friendly.  I have already met two new people.

The first rahk I met was Rider, he seems reserved, like me.  I think he is a Rahi-control type because he has a pet ussal that always follows him around.  He calles it Claws and it is kind of cute.  He has been here several weeks.

The other one I met is named Po-something, I just call him Po.  He is new like me.  He seems to be a bit of a pack rat, but he makes the food here managable so he is ok.

I don't consider these two to be my friends yet, but I would be ok if they said I was their friend.

There was a third Rahk that aproached our table just as I left.  I don't know much about him.

We were going to go on a tour of the school, I better get going so I can catch the last bit.

Sincerely,

Revenge

IC: Revenge

Revenge closed his book, slid it under his bead, and got up to look for the others.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Venge

In a secluded corner of the library, Venge was reading a book, until he noticed an unfamiliar Rakhshi enter and approach Rider and another unknown Rakhshi. Silently closing the book and getting up, he got closer, finding a spot behind a bookshelf near the first one, just out of sight, listening in on their conversation.

aouROFb.png

IC: Flash

Flash had found the place she was looking for: the blacksmith's. After several minutes of charades, she managed to convince the blacksmith to lend her a spare hammer and a welding tool, as long as she returned them.

Walking around, she managed to find Omega. "Hey Omega! Phogen has a plan for all that scrap."

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~