Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vorzorak

Suddenly, Vorzorak could start to see again, and so he and another rahkshi, rushed this injured rahkshi, to the infirmary, when he realized

Hey, I know none of these guys names...

That thought planted itself in his head, he thought he should ask when another thought popped up

no, that is not the top priority, top priority is to get this rahkshi to the infirmary.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Jayar / Gym

Jayar continued walking towards the back of the Gym. As he approached the back corner he saw Era, in the midst of an intense battle with an array of training dummies.

"Hey, Era," he called over to her.

IC: Era - Gym.

"Oh, hi Jayar," I whistled, and Zivon flew down to land on my shoulder. "I thought you were off with Hoto?" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Glass

"Erm, preparing something? It's not much. So err, you been up to?"

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"Oh, some brakas stabbed me in the arm," I said with a shrug, "apart from that, nothing unusual." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Palma put down the list she'd promised Alpha she'd look over and started working on Rail's wounds. If she treated Xara first she'd only go back to the Gym and pick up more injuries all the sooner.

"Have them hunted down most likely. And either have them dragged back here or just destroyed if they remain too much of a flight risk."

IC: The two Matoran guards collapsed, Kat's sturdy blows more than enough to give them a concussion to be proud of. She had, however, forgotten about the third one, the one the guards had been guarding. He'd dropped the stolen weapons and started running back down the cave, clearly meaning to inform the rest of the gathering that their captives were about to get some reinforcements

IC: "Yes, it does sound like you have enough to be getting on with."

Tridax stepped up from his armchair, and stalked across the floor to his office door. He opened it and gestured that Still could show himself out. He looked with an arched eyebrow at Illusive, apparently a little concerned at how vehement his knocking had been. The Porters stared with silent disgruntlement the Mahikirahk.

"Come inside and take a seat," he said, "Just let this other fellow show himself out."

IC: "You have a poor grasp of strategy."

Something slapped the back of Revenge's head. An almost playful blow if hadn't made his teeth rattle a bit.

"The school is full of Rahkshi, I couldn't take them all on. One of them would be smart enough to figure a way to counter invisibility. Just because you're a bit thick doesn't mean they all are."

Revenge's legs were swept out from under him and he hit the ground again.

"And then there's Tridax. I don't have a snowball's chance in Karzahni against him. So I've got to be a bit more patient."

He finally rejoined the visible spectrum, "Which means taking my fury out on you guys. Sucks to be you I guess."

That sword of his plunged down, aiming to pierce through Revenge's spine to the kraata beneath

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

"Interesting...." I thought this over, "....and how exactly would Tridax hunt them?" I was genuinely curious now as to what sorts of resources the headmaster had at hand. "Would he send other students, or normal Rahkshi, or something else?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Tridax's Office.

I made my way quickly inside, waiting impatiently for the other Rahkshi to get out of the karzing way. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shadow-Gym

Shadow was merely running around the gym, Strength and speed were both important, now he was working on speed

OOC: Available for interaction

IC: Vorzorak

Vorzorak felt like he had alot of pressure on him, because he had alot of pressure on him, he was carrying a rahkshi who was bleeding out to the infirmary, trying to go as fast as he could in order to get him to the infirmary and save him

Hopefully Palmas ready to take a patient...

IC: Sanurahk-Hallway

Sanurahk was just taking a walk around the area, nothing particularly interesting was happening at the moment.

IC: Jayar / Gym

"I was, but we worked everything out," he explained without actually explaining much of anything. Which probably meant little in the long run, since if Era took him up on the following proposition, she would know everything that had happened anyways. If it worked like he presumed it did. "We decided... to try to form a Kaita, but we need a third Rahkshi for that, and naturally we thought of you. Hoto would be with me, but it's loud in here, so she's waiting outside."

OOC: Yeah, Aerixx, I think using NPCs for information like that is generally acceptable.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

"Hmm... Ivan, do you hear anythink in zere?" Ivan squeaked a negative (however that was possible) and Vlad interpreted to Drift, "Ivan thinks it's empty. But ve should probably knock first anyvay before breakink down zer door."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rain - Gym

Rain sighed with boredom. No one seemed particularly eager to spar, and there wasn't anyone to frustrate. She seemed to be completely invisible, which was unbelievable to one as decorated as she was. She decided to... assert her presence a little. She had been watching a Rahk run circles around the room for some time now. It was pointless, and she was bored. She stuck the end of her staff out to trip him.

OOC: Tripping Shadow

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto managed to get her breathing under control, and realized she was being ridiculous. It was just a room. She didn't have to fight anyone, she would just walk over and talk to Era, and then leave. That was it. She pushed herself up from the wall and started back for the door, only to pause again just outside. She couldn't do it. Beyond all the noise playing havoc with her "vision," she swore she could still hear that murderer's screams in the clash of blades. She decided to sit back against the wall again and wait for Jayar.

IC:Shadow-gym

Shadow was falling to the ground because someone Tripped him, his face hit the ground, he got up. and said simply

"Why. Just Why."

Now the second time someone had Purposely annoyed him... He reached for his knife but stopped, and thought, no, I will not do this barbarically, Maybe just one thing, instead of a knife, a kick.

Edited by Dragon11603

"Another Kaita?" I frowned, "I thought Hoto didn't want to do it again." 

Shadow was even more aggravated when the kick missed

No, shes just making me more angry, and thus leading me into a trap. I can't fall for this.

And with this he got a plan

If shes just going to dodge every attack, then a fake attack, one I can easily deliver another blow within seconds, unlike say, a kick, and so while she was dodging that attack, deliver that blow

and so he executed his plan

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Jayar / Gym

"So did I. But it was her suggestion. She said it would be okay if we made sure no one was around." Jayar glanced towards the Gym exit. "Should we go out so we can discuss it with her? Hoto knows how she feels about it better than I."

Era's response brought a twinge of doubt to Jayar, though. If Hoto went through with another Kaita just because he'd been whining about not being in the previous one, and something went wrong, it would be his fault.

"Okay, let's go," I pulled Rattler back into my hand and followed Jayar back towards the exit. 

Such a pity. He was one of those that just got mad and refused to speak as he attempted to pummel her. She wanted something a bit more interesting than two Rahks trying to knock each other out.

But her initial analysis was quickly proven wrong. As she rolled away from a punch, preparing her own strike, she suddenly felt another. The unexpected blow sent her stumbling backwards for a few steps, but she quickly regained her footing. The surprise only broadened her grin.

"Come on then, tough guy. Let's see what you've got." She tossed aside her cumbersome staff and raised her own fists, waiting for his next move.

IC: Shadow-gym

Shadows hit worked, but he decided instead, to mix it up for this next hit, sort of randomize the number of blows before the main final one, maybe throw in a kick here and there, he kept going at it with that plan,

Stay unpredictable. Keep going as long as possible, prevail.

OOC: A little more specificity would be great. You can't just say "I just keep punching and kicking in random patterns" and hope you hit at some point. Take it move by move, preferably.

Rain had learned from that first hit. It was something she was good at. As the Rahk stepped toward her, flailing his fists and feet, she backed away, turning to make sure she didn't just run herself into a wall. The first few blows were easy to block or dodge, but she was always watching for that one meant to hit her. It was easy to pick out, just a little faster blow, coming at an odd angle. A few of them landed, but she was getting better at evading them. He'd have to do something better than that to get her down.

She looked up as she heard footsteps approaching from inside the Gym, and was relieved to recognize Era and Jayar. She put on a wide grin as she took the offered hand, even though she knew Era couldn't see it and Jayar knew something was wrong. "Just fine," she replied cheerfully. "No use waiting around here. Let's get this thing going."

Turns out, Shadow needed to use different plans, He went for a kick, too bad his powers couldn't help him with this battle, and so went for an uppercut and a punch to the side of her face.

OOC: I don't have much time, in 30 minutes, I wont be available until friday.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Jayar / Hallways

Something might be wrong... Perhaps Hoto would feel better in the vacant, quiet halls. "Well then... back to the empty dorms." Jayar started off towards the empty dorm wing, simultaneously nervous and excited. The questions shot through Jayar's mind, what would it feel like, what would they be, but he didn't ask them. He'd have his answers in due time, and if fate declared otherwise, the questions would be irrelevant.

She was beginning to get into the flow of the battle. This was what she had been craving all this time. After the barrage of punches, the kick was easily dodged by one such as herself. She didn't think much of it. It was almost getting boring by this point. She thought she'd liven it up a bit with a punch of her own.

Then, with a burst of fury, her opponent ran forward with two strikes prepared. She had admittedly dropped her guard through his repetitive tactics, so this new strike broke her out of her smugness and sent her reeling upwards, then to the side.

She barely caught her balance before she tumbled to the ground. Her faceplate felt raw, and she reached up a hand to touch it. Flakes of gold and sky blue paint came back with her fingers. Pity, he had scratched her paint. Now she couldn't let him off easy. She charged forward with a a scream of rage, her shoulder and spines bared to impact her opponent.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"Sounds good," she said as she followed him out. Her discomfort faded with the noise of the Gym as they walked away. She was left to just prepare herself for whatever new experience would come. Could it be just the same, or was this going to be something new?

Edited by Click

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"Free for what?" 

IC: Era - Hallway.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" I asked Hoto. "I thought you didn't want to Kaita again." 

IC:Shadow

Shadow found his tactics to be working everyonce in a while, but then this part, she was charging at him with spines pointed forward towards him

All shadow could think of was turn his larger more protective shoulder plate, forward.

This was starting to get excessive.

Edited by Dragon11603

She looked back to Era with her unfailing grin. "I... I thought..." she stammered.

What could I say? That I was doing it all for Jayar's sake? No.

"I thought that... maybe... a Kaita with someone else could work out better," she burst out. "Maybe we just needed someone more... compatible."

She tried not to groan at her own answer. Well, it will all come out in the Kaita anyway...

Rahkshi armor was a funny thing. At least, that's what was on Rain's mind as she felt her spines snapping and her shoulder denting against her opponent's stronger armor. Hers was all for elegance, not battle. Perhaps a blind charge wasn't such a good idea...

Still, her charge had come with the force of a young Kikanalo. As she spun off to the side, her fangs rattling from the impact, she hoped she had at least phased him. Her paint could not have fared well after that.

"Compatible?" I couldn't top myself from laughing. "Are you just using me to get closer to your new boyfriend?" Not that I had a problem with that, of course. The opportunity to be able to see again for outweighed any awkwardness that the Kaita might bring about. 

IC:Shadow

Though it hurts when armor Dents and pierces you, Though Shadow thinks it would hurt more having Spines dented and snapped, Ha, and Shadow believed that he was gonna get hurt! these plans are going great,

OOC: Ok, I have to go, until friday, I maybe able to respond here and there but, don't expect a fast response, like within a 5 hour range..

IC: Sidonas - Outside Recoil's Dorm

Sidonas, deciding to leave Recoil alone for the time being, seeing how she looked tired after he had recovered from his stab, headed back to his dorm. The day had been long, and he was tired some.

Great, lost my dagger to the Nynrah Ghosts. Maybe it is time I forged some more weapons, seeing as how I think I will need more of a defense than just Hook. Maybe the academy has a forge for situations like this? I should investigate this soon. But not now, tomorrow I think, yes, tomorrow.

At that Sidonas sat down at his desk, pulled out his Codex, set it down, and began to look over some of his old concepts that never came to light. He glanced over at the unfinished Sword Gauntlet, pondering on how he would make the retractable, detachable sword a reality, if a forge exists, that is. In a few minutes' time he was creating new drafts of the old device. He wanted a success in his inventions for once. The Crossbow Gauntlet had broken down when he sent it to Recoil, but she had seen to it that his gift to her was repaired. Perhaps she would take an interest in some concepts for projectile weapons he had thought up. Perhaps.

A few hours into writing drafts and revising old schematics, Sidonas was just finishing a revised sketch of his old, failed Crossbow Gauntlet, when he fell asleep from exhaustion.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"No!" she burst out, just a little hurt by Era's laughter. "He's... We're..." she struggled, but stopped to take a breath. Calm down. "I... just thought it was... worth a shot, after... Dekako fell apart. I... I wanted to give it another try with... something new. Someone new. You're up for it... aren't you?"

It hurt even more to lie to her friends, but the truth only sounded more ridiculous. And... she didn't want to ruin this one with her hesitation, not while Jayar was there.

Rain staggered to her feet and shook her head clear. Her side and back ached after that, but her opponent appeared surprisingly unfazed. This was still going until one of them was on the floor. She didn't allow anyone to scratch her paint and get away with it.

Her fists came back up as she waited for his next trick. He was disappointingly silent. What was the fun of beating someone if they didn't give you any chance to crush them both physically and mentally.

"I..." she slurred. "I've... fought Rahkshi... tougher than you. There... wasn't enough left of them... for a bowl of Refectory gruel."

It was admittedly pathetic, but it was all her addled mind could come up with for now.

"Of course I'm up for it." 

"Good," she sighed with relief. They had all three, now she just needed to prepare herself to... do it again. She thought she was ready for the shared mind. Jayar knew more about her than any other Rahkshi at the school. Most of the more... intense memories would come as no surprise to him.

She turned her gaze back down the hallway. No one was following. It would be just them. No one to get in the way, or to... hurt.

IC: "Normal Rahkshi would probably be his first choice. I am not the only Shadow Kraata in his household, and I very much doubt you would like the others. Not if they were hunting you anyway. After that a few of the more...specialised individuals would be called in."

Finishing with Rail she was about to turn to Xara when Vorzorak burst in. His bleeding patient took priority over the more lightly injured Xara

As Still and Illusive managed to negotiate the tricky mechanics of the door, Tridax turned his attention to Illusive. "And what vital advice are you in need of?"

IC: Caoutchouc did manage to grab the fleeing Matoran. He tried to take a few steps, feet skittering comically on the stone for a fe moments before the rubbery Rahkshi's elongated arm started pulling him back

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg