Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym - Fighting Silencer and Illusive

Stronghold couldn't hear a thing.

"Thanks, SIlencer." he sarcastically thought.

He then felt the net from before brush up against his leg. He immediately took it off and tossed it back in the direction he assumed it was thrown from and immediately ran out of the darkness.

Toxin groaned as he lifted himself off the ground. At least he still had Illusive's staff, which he wouldn't get back anytime soon, at least until now.

He activated his power and prepared to try and get Illusive or Silencer nauseous.

IC - Gym

"Expose myself? That's quite the assumption."

He feinted a swing, showing how he could defend his side with a well placed arm, though he realized that for another rahk to get their arm like that, it'd need to be broken or unattached.

"Hmm. I never realized how much my fighting style was based on my elastic properties. I supposed making light of you for the knife trick was shortsighted."

...but close to it

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas, getting impatient, started to reconsider going to steal a book that may or may not be there. After some reconsidering he decided to check the Refectory to see what they were up to. Before leaving he grabbed a heap of the widgets he had 'Borrowed' from vulnerable containers. They had done enough to receive a bit of coin. At that he rolled off, going to see what the pyromaniac business was about... And hire a maniac or two to break into a Makuta's office to steal a book that may or may not be there. "Who else is crazy enough to do that for alot of widgets?" He said this in a small vpice as he rolled through the halls.

OOC: Open for interaction.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: The Twins (Silencer) - Gym. 

Lights... I let uncoiled Legion, letting the light trapped in it to return where it belongs. But no sound... The field of silence remained in effect. Illusive and I could communicate via our sign language, but the enemy wouldn't be able to coordinate when they got near me. Illusive stood beside me, reloading his net gun. I hadn't even used mine yet; I'd almost forgotten it. 

You ready to finish this? I signed quickly.

Illusive nodded, already moving forward towards Toxin while I advanced on Stronghold. Time to mix things up a little. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Elsewhere in the gym.

"Using your powers to enhance your skills..." I trailed off, thinking things over. I had an idea, or the beginnings of one. I knew that the blind Rahkshi I'd encountered earlier, Era, had channeled her powers directly through all of her armour, rather than just her hands or weapons like I normally did. Maybe I could do something similar...

"Swing at me," I told Caoutchouc, "aim for my right side, so I can block it." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Last post of today.

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym - Fighting Silencer and Illusive

They smiled. Although it wasn't necessarily what they wanted, their powers were more well suited to fight against the opposite, as Stronghold can only be immune to the blunt damage, and his ninja skills could probably fight off the illusions. The silence field was still up but they had no need to communicate right now.

Toxin saw what Stronghold had done, and imagined poles everywhere.

"Try to use your nets now..." he thought to himself.

Stronghold watched as poles rose all around him, he smiled, making his job of bearing the mace more easier.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Here we go... I raised my arm to block his strike, concentrating my powers through the section of armour he was about to hit, venting air away from my body with enough force to hopefully slow his strike and cushion the blow, if not redirect it entirely. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Gym.

Surprise suckers! I can climb. Digging in with my claws, I scrambled up one of the poles, noticing that Silencer was doing the same nearby. He jumped at Stronghold a moment later, swinging his mace down at the invulnerability Rahkshi's carapace.

I stayed where I was; Toxin needed to be in physical contact to use his poison agaisnt me, so having the position of height would be an advantage to me. 

Come and get me... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Gym

A cushion of air? It was an interesting tactic. Though he saw several flaws. A slashing or stabbing movement would likely penetrate it. It seemed more suited to deflecting blunt trauma. Such as my balled up fist, which was deflected and veered left. I stood in the position, left arm crossed past my torso and back leg slightly off the ground

"Good move, though it's a trick that could be overcome with another encounter. You've got maybe one or two times it'll work. How do you think you debilitate someone with just your hands and feet?"

...but close to it

IC; Exxan - Gym.

I was surprised that my tactic had been so effective, but Caoutchouc was right. It wasn't a perfect solution.

"Break their limbs... aim for the head... crush their Kraata..." I listed off the first ideas that came to mind in answer to his question, before realising that I'd used that very same sequence of moves when I'd killed Omega. 

IC - Gym

"Not as easy as it sounds. I was asking how do you actually do any of that without a weapon. Punch me as hard as you want, without proper technique it won't do much."

Resuming a standing position, he beckoned a target to raise from the ground. "First, I'll hit it how someone might instinctively do so." He made a sloppy fist and slammed it into the target, it dented the rock, making a cloud of dust.

"Now, a proper strike." He breathed in deeply, readying himself, the target mimicked his earlier stance, the one he had been in after Exxan deflected his attack. He then assumed the position Exxan had been in, a good striking position, arms up and legs coiling under him, with a lunge he struck at the target, turning his hand to hit it with his knuckles and twisting his fist. Striking not over the shoulder towards the head, but under it towards the armpit/heart area. His fist dug into the rock.

"So, to clarify. A proper strike shouldn't be a blunt one. Think of your arms and legs as weapons, would you smack someone with the flat of a blade, or stab them with it?"

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

"I think I get the idea," I said, mimicking his move. With one arm twisted behind my back, my stance and technique weren't perfect, but I felt the rock crack under my knuckles, sending a jolt of pain through my hand. I wasn't used to punching things. "But I'm a little more interested in disarming techniques. If someone comes at me with a weapon that they know how to use, they have the advantage. How do I rob them of that?"

It took me a moment to realise he wasn't joking. Perhaps asking him for help wasn't the best idea... "The kind of people who'd come after me in my current state would be the ones who want me dead for what happened to Omega. I really don't think they'd give a karz about fighting man to man." 

The suggestion made me flinch, and I instinctively looked back over my shoulder. To me immense surprise, Caoutchouc wasn't kidding. "When exactly were you planning to warn me?" I snapped, whirling around to face the would-be sniper. From where he'd been standing facing towards me, Caoutchouc would have been able to see the Rahkshi taking aim at me the entire time... and he only chose to mention it now? 

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"Well, I guess we've got to make it more like a beach so he'll feel comfortable here..." I suggested, "...I wonder..." I knew the gym floor could form itself into pretty much anything I wanted it to, including creating water. Would the same work here? "Do you know if the dorm rooms can do the same sort of stuff that the gym can? Make water, change shape; that sort of thing?" 

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"I always thought the entire school was one big piece of semi-sentient rock," I admitted, "maybe we should go check with someone in the student register one of the staff members?" The alternative was carrying the beach up to my room one bucket of sand at a time.

Here we go again, I thought bitterly, quickly analysing the situation. Custom-built launcher firing metal spheres... that would create weight issues, causing the projectile to lose height and speed relatively quickly... over this distance that effect would be quite pronounced... but my attacker was an accuracy Rahk... they'd be able to account for the weight to make sure the sphere remained on-target...

...but they couldn't do anything about the speed. 

I blasted the oncoming projectile with a concentrated burst of air, reducing its already-slowing velocity to the point that by the time it reaches me I'm able to catch it without feeling more than a rough jolt. "Nice shot," I said with an empty smile, tossing it underarm and letting it roll back across the floor to stop at the sniper's feet. "Now, before we resume the unpleasantries, do you mind explaining who the karz you are?" 

"Pleased to meet you," I said cheerlessly. It was blatantly obvious now that I was being sarcastic. "I take it that Omega was a friend of yours?" 

IC: Rail - Gym

After walking around for a bit, Rail discovered that he had accidentally left one of the bolts for his crossbow somewhere in the gym. Mentally berating himself for being so stupid, he turned back, hoping to find the spare projectile without getting into a fight.

His bout with Xara was enough for one day.

Opening the doors, he immediately spied three Rahkshi; one tan (possible Rahkshi of Elasticity), one purple and blue (unknown, but color scheme suggests Accuracy even if inverted; clearly the aggressor in this situation), and, of course, Exxan, who, in just a few short hours, had managed to make himself public enemy number one.

So much for not fighting...

The Rahkshi of Magnetism readied his crossbow, keeping it at his side just in case things were about to get uglier than they already appeared to be.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym - Fighting Silencer and Illusive

Neither of them were that surprised that they could climb, cuz after all, what else beside clawing out their face did they use claws for.

There were many reasons for the poles. One was for that it was easier to touch and imbue his power into the pole the same way a Lerahk would imbue their power through a staff. He simply just touched the pole Illsuive was on, and focus his powers into the pole.

Stronghold imagined a horizontal bar above him that connected two bars. When the mace ball almost came down on him he tried to punch the ball foreward, which would cause the mace to wrap around the beam.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Vaalku

The Rahk who had just named herself to be Era was not giving a Karz to Vaalku snapping at her. So saying, Vaalku angrily left. If he did anything to get her attention she might fight him, and he didn't want another brawl. He went to the Gym to train for a while, get used to his teardrops.

He walked in and saw a Rahk with a weapon. Staying out of its sight, he noticed he was right in the line of sight of both that piece of rubber and Exxan - Who still hadn't taken care of that staff.

It didn't do any good to try and dodge them now, only to think Can't I go anywhere without Caoutch-watchamacallit showing up?!

IC Vaalku

Vaalku simply glared. He never showed a sign of fear, if he had any. Whoever this was was in way over their head, as Exxan and rubber-brain were more than a match for it. "For your own safety, stop trying to kill Exxan" Vaalku snorted. "He already got all sorts of Karz from Tridax for killing Omega. You kill him and you'll end up dead."

IC: (Torch/Refectory)

Some lunatic was shouting something about widgets in the background, but Torch looked up to see another rahk asking his name.

"My name's Fro-- Torch." said Torch.

He began to eat his gruel again.

IC: (Snake/Gym)

Ignoring everything around him, Snake continued to slash at the targets, which replenished themselves after a few seconds.

He was confused as to who he was most angry at: Exxan, Omega, Phogen or himself? And for that matter, why was he angry at any given one. 

It was confusing, so he kept his mind off it by fighting.

IC: (Wraith/Library)

Wraith would repaint her armour soon, but for now she listened.

From conversations around the school and especially in the Library, she could gather the following:

1. The student with the designation "Omega" had been killed by another student.

2. The student with the designation "Exxan" had killed Omega.

3. It had happened in the gym, in a fight.

4. Exxan had been punished by Headmaster Tridax...means, as yet, unknown.

In her mind, she replayed a brief version of her mental fact files on both students:

Student designation "Omega": First met in the "Wreck the Halls" assignment. Nature: Easy to anger, logically flawed. Allegiances: Phogen's group. Status: Deceased.

Student designation "Exxan": First observed in the "Wreck the Halls" assignment - team leader, assignment winner. Nature: Book-loving, lacks expressive violent tenancies (mostly relies on allies), logically flawed. Allegiances: Phogen's group  (links becoming less strong), himself. Status: Alive - one side of the student body hates him, the other understands his motives.

Wraith leaned back in her chair with nonchalance, smiling smugly. 

Who knew how much of her outwards appearance was a guise, however.

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Deadeye

He's not responding to us. 

*Why don't we hit him and see if he responds then?*

No. Not for now.

Deadeye waved his hand in front of Squid's face.

"Helloooo? Why are you here?"

IC: Whakatio
"What about this base thing you were on about?" Whakatio asked.

Edited by VahkiDane