E

C

T

I

L

E

?

!

If there was anything he hated more than someone bringing a knife to a fist fight, it was someone bringing a GUN to a fist fight. It would be incorrect to say his mind snapped, as rubber doesn't snap. But something certainly stretched and squashed out of place for the next several minutes. He brushed past Exxan roughly, eyes and face blank with rage

"You take aim at an UNEXPECTING and UNAWARE opponent from range?! Vigilantism isn't justice! It's nothing more than random violence!"

Eyes glowing furiously, he even had Faithful in hand and readied, this coward had chosen to throw away the rules of honorable man to man combat from the day they were born, he would offer no quarter.

"Leave before I show you what violence really is." He spoke as much to the Accuracyrahk as to Vaalku.

...but close to it

IC - Gym

Rubbery reflexes revving to full speed, he caught the Kama out of the air with his teeth. Blood leaked from his mouth as he threw it to the ground.

"I guess that was a no..." Before his sentence was even over he was charging directly at Recoil. Faithful raised and ready for battle, non of his jovial or recreational attitude present

...but close to it

IC - Gym

Caoutchouc raised an arm to block, the Kama sliced deep into it.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH," he cried in rage and wrenched his arm up, taking the Kama with it. He closed the remaining distance and aimed two powerful punches, one at her throat, the other following and aimed at her stomach

...but close to it

IC: (Torch/Refectory)

"Um...yeah, I'm fine..." He really wasn't sure why all these people he didn't know were interrogating him like this, but he tried to ignore them, focusing on his...nourishing gruel.

Many of them looked familiar...that short silver one, for example...strange.

It was quite frustrating how they were asking him all these questions, actually.

He was getting quite annoyed.

They should--

--not yet.

Spoilsport.

I bet that fire in the forest on Nyrah is going quite good, though, and especially with that oil.

Hmmmm, I'm right. I'll stop complaining.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Root - Gym

The Kualsirahk appeared to harbor no enmity for the simple mistake, for which Root was grateful. He turned back to his practice, and within moments the ring of dummies resembled his own armor as tangling vines, poisonous bulbs, and even flaming plant matter (quickly put out) flew in all directions.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto frowned for a second before returning to her grin. The one place she hadn't been yet, and she hadn't really been excited to go. She had heard that was where Omega died, and it reminded her that she couldn't really fight. But she didn't have anything else in mind.

"Okay, let's go," she said, and started off.

IC Poly / Hallway

We wandered. We were restless, despite our calm exterior.

~I preferred it when it was just me~

*you don't get a choice*

Enough. Your bickering is wearing thin.

We didn't know what to do with our new freedom.

And yet we'd given it to another so easily.

~this is not freedom~

~this is madness~

*do not speak out of turn*

What to do....

OoC poly open for interaction.

IC Kat / gym

We both entered the gym, to find, what else?

Yet another fight breaking out.

Seems Exxan had made enemies. And a friend or two.

OoC Kat open for interaction.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: (Snake/Gym)

Snake glared at the rooted rahk, before turning to find--

--"Exxan?!"

And someone else, too. It didn't take long to work out who was the attacker in this fight, and...so that was Exx's punishment, then? Interesting...

Now, should he help Exx's attacker or help the rah-- the murderer. He din't deserve Snake's help, the worthles-- No, wrong again, I'm afraid. Omega was in the wrong, or at least more in the wrong.

After feeling guilt at the state in which Om died, Snake could only imagine how Exxan felt, so he went to help him, raising Whisper's Bane to point directly at the assailant's head.

"Stand down" he said, nodding at Stretchy.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Hoto - Gym

As the first sounds of combat reached her audio receptors, Hoto's first thought was to find Exxan. Luckily, his profile was unique enough that she could find him quickly. She ran over and pulled out her staff. "You okay?" she asked, already searching for the next attack.

OOC: Also, forgot to mention Root is open to interaction in the gym.

IC - Gym

Her foot made a clanking sound on impact, "lesson two. Know your weakpoints. Rahkshi don't have the same one organics do."

He tensed his right arm, preparing the knife-like fist attack he had showed Exxan earlier.

"Lesson three... Treat your body as a sword!" He plunged his fist towards her chest

...but close to it

IC - Gym

"Lesson four, educate yourself! How much have you spoken with Exxan? How many of his words have you listened to? How many of his fights have you seen!? Did you even see what happened with him and Omega?! I'm defending him because his story and actions have been twisted by the rumor mill and given some sort of infamy! I'm defending him because I believe two warriors should have the choice and freedom to fight to the death! Omega and Exxan both had choices... Both of them are at fault. Were Omega the winner I'd be defending him as well."

The rage drained from his features, he offered a helping hand to Recoil.

"Now, throw away your petty and misguided notions of revenge."

...but close to it

Ic: Vinnie Jiminy

After the insane rahk had walked away, Vinnie got up off the ground and started to walk away. He then walked into another Rahk

"Oh. Hi there!" He said cheerfully.

Ic: Hashan

Hashan woke up. He had no idea how long he had been asleep for, but he went to the Gym to train. He saw a Rahk watching two others fighting. A spar would be nice. He walked up to them.

"Hi." He said. "Want to spar?" He asked

Ooc: That's you Scorp.

OoC: oh, both at once. Alright.

IC Kat / Gym

I snapped out of it to find Hoto gone and an unfamiliar Rahkshi asking to spar.

I wasn't sure if I should be doing particularly strenuous, but....

"Sure thing, I'm Kat," I said pleasantly, offering a hand to shake.

IC Poly / Hallway

Someone bumped into us, interrupting our thoughts.

We examined this Rahkshi, they were unfamiliar to us. We did not know them, though they were not openly hostile.

~caution. could be a trick to lower your guard~

*they would be unwise to try such a trick*

Indeed.

We twisted our face into what we hoped was a pleasant smile, and spoke, "Hello."

OOC: Missed the whole fight... dangit...

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"If you come after me again..." I warned, holding my attacker's launcher up in my one hand and pointing the business end at her, "...you'll be meeting with Omega again real soon..." Not a threat I ever actually intended to carry out, but even the fear of the possibility would hopefully show her that this was a bad idea. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar