Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Uh... special metal-like armor protects from physical harm? But...

And also...what happened with trying to break into the suit's chest cavity?

IC: Stronghold/3rd Person/Halls

He winced for a moment, but then realized that the blade missed the hidden gash that he forgot to repair, but it still made a dent in the armor. Smiling. He recommenced his attack.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC - Courtyard

Vaalku's lackeys had dispersed, leaving the courtyard empty and quiet. It was quite nice after all the noise and commotion the morning had contained. He put away the chessboard and it's pieces, withdrawing some food in it's place. It was simple greybread, if possible, more drear tasting than the grey gruel that was served at the Refectory

Though not as bad as gray gruel or bread. Grey food was much better than that

After maybe half an hour he had caught his breath and eaten his fill. Campus seemed quiet now, though he was sure there was activity elsewhere. As he entered the halls again he heard the far off echoes of a fight. Probably the same idiots I was fighting earlier

He was interested in speaking with Fang again, but he didn't have the vaguest clue of where he might be. For some reason, he connected Exxan to Fang in his head... They were rivals of a sort, he supposed. So perhaps Exxan would know where Fang was

Whether he'd being willing to help him was unknown. His probable location was not; The Library. He set off at a brisk pace

...but close to it

IC: Exxan - Hallways Outside Library.

I rounded a corner and almost ran right into Caoutchouc coming the other way.

"There you are," I said in surprise, "believe it or not, I've been looking for you." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"Right, let's get a look at that little paw of yours..." I said, gingerly lifting the cat's paw to clean a scratch on the bottom of it. I'd had to patch herself up more than a few times in the past, either because Palma was busy, or my injuries weren't severe enough to warrant the nurse's attention. Fixing up a little kitten wouldn't prove too difficult for me. I probably looked ridiculous fawning over a little cat, but every vicious warrior has her weakness, and adorable things were mine.  

"Where are we going to keep her?" I asked Glass, "I didn't really think everything through when I decided I'd like a pet." 

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Hallways.

"I'm afraid I haven't seen Fang since before I got called to Tridax's office," I confessed, "which is kind of why I was looking for you. As you can probably see, Tridax decided it would be funny to take my weapons from me then tie one of my arm behind my back." I cleared my throat. "I know we've had our... disagreements... in the past, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to... help... teach me... how to defend myself without weapons?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Stronghold/3rd Person/Halls ---> Causeway

He looked at Deadeye with wonder. Stronghold believed that he was suffering for trauma in the past. Stronghold had calmed down and he let Deadeye go. After put his shoulder in the proper position. He left to the Causeway.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: The return of Palma to the infirmary was a welcome relief to many of the wounded within. When the default reaction of many of the students to something they disliked was to punch it until it stopped being dislikable, injuries tended to accumulate. Fortunately only minor ones that needed little touches. A dented faceplate here, a twisted ankle there, one oddly charred hand...Her work was never done. She was glad Zelnos was progressing with his training nicely, the more powerful he got the more he could pitch in and share the load

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Hallways

He was in a rather explanatory mood today, his earlier speech to the miniboss squadron had been only part of it

"Our relationship is simple, in my mind at least. You were the first rahkshi to beat me in a fight, I learned then the value of a loss. So one day I will repay you the favor. In the meantime, I would prefer you don't get taken out by ravenous and violent mobs."

The use of the term 'violent' to distinguish the mobs from their own future fight might've confused Exxan, as he hadn't heard the exposition Caoutchouc had deliver earlier. The rubbery rahk briefly paused, considering it. He decided it wasn't important to explain his philosophies right now

"For the last several hours I've actually been trying to put Vaalku out of commission, that rahk has got it out for you, you know. Unfortunately he had Rider, Revenge and Fang to defend him. Once I had beaten those three he... Escaped" He looked over Exxan once more, his state was quite pitiful

"I will teach you unarmed combat, for the reasons I explained earlier. No one is to defeat you before I do"

...but close to it

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

While his reasonings were a little... unorthodox, I appreciated what Caoutchouc was saying. "Thank you."

IC: Era - Infirmary.

"Thank you," I said gratefully, once Palma was done healing my hand, "I know your probably hear that a lot, but seriously, thank you." There weren't many in the school who cared about the students as much as Palma did, but I know a lot of people didn't really appreciate her. I just wanted her to know that there was at least one person in the school who did. 

With that, I headed out of the infirmary and took to the halls once more, keeping one hand on the wall to ensure I didn't get lost. I was quickly learning the way to and from the infirmary; although perhaps not the best reasons. 

Zivon fluttered along behind me, chirping happily.

OOC: Era open for interaction.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Tuhrahk

Tuhrahk looked up towards a gold Rahkshi wearing a strange hat, surprised anyone had noticed him and a little self conscience right now too.

"Yeah..." he smiled gingerly. "Today's just not been my day, thats all."

He picked up a book that was no way near as complex as the one he was reading before, but way above his level. Maybe he wanted to impress the other Rahkshi. He read the title.

Mastering the art of  Bō part III

If only he had read parts I and II.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Jayar / Library

Jayar left the library and returned to his dorm. It had been a long day, not only in duration but content. He had met Hoto, Fang, and Kat. Participated in his first assignment, been to Nynrah... kept a long vigil over a body, for Omega had died. Or had 24 hours passed since then? Time ran together, and in an enclosed building like the school students grabbed sleep whenever they desired, be it day or night in the world outside.

Before going to sleep, however, Jayar lifted his mattress and grabbed his book of poems and his pencil, and opened to a clean page. The poems he'd composed while he kept watch over the body of Omega remained vivid in his head, and he transcribed these. But they did not fully express his feeling of the events of the day. Hmm... he contemplated, and wrote another short poem, burning a memory into the page, in the form of written words. So much more elegant a means expression than fighting, whatever Caoutchouc might say.

Then he returned the book to its place beneath the mattress, and entered the bed, and slept.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Vlad grabbed Avenger from the air upon its return to him. He would leave, but the one who had threatened Ivan appeared to be in pain. He stayed around, hoping to inflict more.

"I think, ve should take him to Palma," he said, grinning. "Clearly he needs medical attention."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Tuhrahk

"Say" he said, gaining his normal voice and posture back. "Whats your name?" 

He hadn't had much social interaction since his best friend had gotten himself killed two months and maybe now it was time to start opening up again. Maybe even make some friends.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Vlad / Hallways-->Dorm-->Courtyard

"Good," he said. "I vill hold you to zat, you know," he said. That would be good for now.

Now, to find Ivan.

He left the mediphobic Rahk to check his dorm, and found no traces of Ivan. He continued on to the courtyard, hoping to find the Ice Bat there, but alas, he was nowhere to be seen.

"Ivan!" he called.

IC: Ivan / Hallways-->Infirmary ~Earlier~

At Vlad's command, Ivan had quickly flown through the Courtyard to the Infirmary. There was probably no safer place than there, and anyway his companion would probably wind up in the infirmary anyways.

OOC: If anyone who was in the Courtyard would point Vlad to the Infirmary I would be gratified.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg