Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC

"So. What's THIS fight about?"

Had this newcomer Rahk really missed his long speech? He wasn't going to be redoing it anytime soon, at least Fang had found the honor deep in his heart. He dropped his weapon, Caoutchouc did the same. "Thank you for agreeing to a true duel. Vaalku, Rider and whoever you are, please let us settle this mano a mano."

Turning back to Fang, he resumed his stance

"En garde!"

He started to strafe around Fang clockwise

...but close to it

IC: Fang - Courtyard

"Caoutchouc believes Vaalku deserves a beating for standing up to Xara. I am done with the violence!" Fang growled as he shoved in front of Kat and pointed at Caoutchouc. "It's because of fools like you that Omega's dead! I will fight my own fight!"

Fang got into the stance and kept a wary eye on Caoutchouc. He tried to dodge out of the way, but his reflexes were slow, and his body twisted around as his knee collapsed. He forced himself back up, fury in his eyes and plasma glowing in his hands. He was not used to fist combat, but he was not letting Caoutchouc off this easily. He threw a punch of his own towards his opponent's faceplate.

Edited by Click

IC: The Twins - Silencer.

We continued on down the halls, discussing our next move. The guns are ready; we just need an excuse to use them. 

What kind of excuse? Illusive replied, his expression curious. 

I think it over for a few moments, uncertain. I'm not sure yet, I confess.

OOC: The Twins open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC

"Omega is dead because Exxan killed him!"

His opponent went down, but recovered quickly, aiming a bunch of his own at my head. My head and neck stretch out of the way, his fist being where my head would usually be, I strike at the back of his elbow with my left hand, following it up with a right hook towards his collarbone

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

OOC: Last post of the day. BTW, Silencer could answer to Toxin's for a 1v1 duel.

IC: Stronghold/3rd Person/Infirmary

He got tired of waiting and proceed to do work on himself, knowing how to do so from experience. After all, just because you can't feel much pain and get hurt doesn't mean one shouldn't learn how to patch oneself up. He walked up to the different medical supplies and began to adjust and put his dislodged right shoulder into place and took out his broken shoulder plate and placed it on a special plate he had in his pocket. He then open his head to peel out some of his metal-like skin from his Kraata. Ignoring the pain that came with it, cuz it would grow back, he put it on his exposed shoulder. That did it for his right arm for now until he can get his hand on real metal. He then put a little oil from his intact glove on the broken metal shoulder and lit it. The heat managed to make parts of the metal slightly melt. Naturally the metal would've cause a fire on the table, but the plate's special properties of heat resistance prevented that from happening. Quickly he took a chunk and used it to crudely patch up his left hand and used the rest to then repair the parts of his cestus, having been taught this from the Ghost who made it. He ran out of both metal and oil when he was done so he would have to go out to the Cauldron to get more oil and more metal for a new shoulder plate. And because of the angry Ghosts, he thought he should also make a mini-forge somewhere, but he'll need to read more of Blacksmithing for the Average Rahkshi as he wasn't on that chapter yet.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat: I exhaled as Fang shoved past me. That hurt.

So did watching him go down, and moreso as I saw the hurt and rage in his eyes.

Fang was brave. But so had Omega been.

I glared at caoutchouc.

"Whatever happens, I'm up next."

I was angry. At Exxan, at omega, at caoutchouc, even a little angry at Fang for being so Karzdamned stubborn.

I would know if I needed to step in.

I set Dodges leg beside me.

IC Catatonic:

And waited.

He could feel his arm bending unnaturally as Caoutchouc hits it, then the second punch sends Fang stumbling back. He caught himself with his good arm, the other one too sore to use.

"Omega is dead because of those that decide to use violence as their ultimate answer!" Fang jumped up and charged straight towards Caoutchouc. He was no longer cool and composed, but acting entirely on his rage he had been holding back since Omega's death.

IC Mahrika

Courtyard

(OOC: Timeskip/bunnying fine with me.)

Feeling a strong sensation of déjà vu, Mahrika took a step closer to Caoutchouc and Fang, arms raised cautiously.

"Hey, Caout, there's no honor in beating Fang when he's in this state. You two can settle this later."

He faced the Elastic-Rahkshi as he said it, but gave Fang a warning glance as well.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

The elbow sends Fang sprawling to the ground face-first, but he pushed up again, a little slower. "Your only answer is violence!" He shouted, but just a little softer.

Calm. You're only getting yourself hurt.

Instead of charging in blindly, Fang gets into a stance once more. Caoutchouc knew what he was doing. He had experience. Fang was only making it easy on him. But he was learning, slowly, and he knew he didn't have time.

Fang ducked low to the ground and tried to take out Caoutchouc's feet, but he figured the trick wouldn't work on the Rahkshi he saw use it. As Fang spun, he brought up another fist to impact him if he jumped.

IC

He never would've expected Fang to use his own move against him, he isn't quite knocked over by the kick, but he stumbles back. The distance between them is perhaps two bio

"I have tried to tell you again and again... This is not violence!" The surahk seemed obsessed with violence, or rather, it's avoidance. So much so that he mistook Caoutchouc's healing fists and symbolic fighting for real violence. It was sad and angering. Was he...

Repenting?

Many wouldn't have picked up on it, but Caoutchouc was as some would say, an idiot savant. He might miss the forest for the trees, but he would certainly notice the brackish moss growing on the ground under the bush by the cattail, unchanged since prehistoric times, several meters in, under the stunted tree with the small nocturnal bird nesting within it

"You accuse me of violence as if you're intimately familiar with it! Are you condemning me or the inner demons you're projecting on to me?"

He accompanies this indictment with a fierce punch aimed at arms, raised in the boxer's stance. At the last second his elastic powers activate, changing the course up towards his chin, it is devoid of technique. Filled only of brute strength, elastic, whiplike speed and the heavy weight of truth behind it. If Fang is fighting because of some dark something in his brain, the only cure is to bash it out of there!

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC Mahrika

Courtyard

"Okay, that's it." As Caoutchouc attacked Fang again, Mahrika rushed at him from behind. "You want to know what violence is?" He attempted a grab around the Elastic's waist and pulled back with his full strength, hoping to make a wrestling throw. "This!"

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Kat:

I blinked something in the elastic Rahkshi's words had caught in me.

As Mahrika went to throw him, I held out a hand, "wait!"

If my suspicions were correct. Caoutchoac wasn't trying to fight with Fang.

His movements, while harsh and damaging, were backed up with words of... Encouragement of sorts.

He was letting Fang vent.

• Upvote 2

IC

At the cry of "Wait!", the elastic rahk is held at the top of the arc in Mahrika's wrestling move. Quite a nice move he thought, I wish I'd had a chance to use some wrestling moves on Fang... The fight was just getting good

Mid air, upside down, with bodily fluids rushing to his head, he eyed the newcomer whom he either didn't know or couldn't remember the name of. Obviously enough, he answered upside down

,,¿ɹoɟ ',ʇᴉɐʍ, ʇnoɥs noʎ pᴉp ʇɐɥM,,

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: The Twins - Illusive.

"Going by outward appearances, he's tougher than you," my brother said pointedly as we entered the courtyard. "Now what the karz is going on here?" 

I stand back and let him do the talking, as always. Not just because I don't speak, but because... he's more confident than I am, more comfortable around others, more willing to open up to them. And while he does the talking, I do the watching. I scan their faces: Catatonic, Fang, Mahrika, Caoutchouc, and a few others I didn't know. Wait...

....why was Kat holding a leg? 

Sometimes it gives me a headache just trying to understand everything that goes on around here. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Hey Kovika? Not sure if you're keeping up with the discussion topic since you never respond to any of the questions raised there, so I'm going to address you here instead: Quit breaking the rules. 

You're introducing weaponry and equipment I didn't approve of you having, doing things you have no chance of even trying let alone succeeding at (yes I know you edited out that hacking but the fact you thought you could do it in the first place suggests you haven't taken the time to really read the RPG properly. The school is made of a living rock that will eat you if its power feed it cut, so switching off the power is not smart) and now you've somehow pulled out a custard pie gun that you didn't get approved and certainly haven't had time to make. And if I might direct you to the rules in the first post:

Don’t be too silly with your RPing. I know this is a game about teenage Rahkshi in a high school but thats no excuse to go around with a custard pie gun shooting everyone in the face.

See, you may think its funny, but I'm afraid its just stupid, trite and, as you can see, more than a little predictable. So tone down the godmodding, okay? Rules are there for everyone. 

IC: "You really need to listen to yourself," said Tridax, "You're clearly trying to justify your actions to yourself more than to the people you're talking to. And as for not wasting your life trying to change him, well correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that's exactly what I just said to you. You picked the easier option. So glad we could come to agree. Now, I seem to recall telling you you were dismissed."

He didn't even bother gesturing this time. Exxan simply felt the magnetism pulling him backwards by the staff, dragging him out the door and sending him tumbling head over heels as he tripped over the Porters guarding it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rail - Library

After finishing his book and returning it to its proper position, Rail decided that it was time for a break. He left the room, contemplating wandering aimlessly around the school for a bit just to see if there was anything interesting going on.

OOC: Feel free to bump into him if you want, guys; especially if you're looking for a fight.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Mahrika

Courtyard

With some difficulty and some more reluctance, Mahrika reversed his throw move and set Caoutchouc back on his feet, then stretched out the tightness in his back.

"What now? Am I to be accused of dishonorable actions?"

IC: Exxan - Hallways.

Well... that could have gone better, but it still went a lot better than I'd expected. My anger is gone, drained away in my argument with Tridax, and replaced by a familiar sense of calm: the rational part of my mind taking control once more. 

Was Tridax right? Was I only trying to justify my actions to myself? I wasn't sure. The only thing I was sure of was that I didn't trust Tridax. Lording it up over the students, hardly ever leaving his office, acting as if he understood us when he barely knew us. Suvak and Palma - the two members of staff who did know the students - hadn't spoken a word throughout the entire meeting. I wasn't sure what to make of that. 

But now more than ever, I wanted to get the karz out of this accursed school as soon as possible. 

I staggered unsteadily to my feet, harder than it used to be with one of my arms firmly bound behind my back. I considered finding a way to break myself free; it couldn't be that difficult, after all, but decided agaisnt it. Tridax would probably come up with something a little more creative next time around, and I was kind of hoping he'd fix my staff once this was all over with. Assuming he actually intended to release me at all. 

I started down the halls, feeling exposed and vulnerable for the first time in days - it felt like a lifetime. It was almost like being a level two again, a worthless nobody. The familiar feeling was oddly comforting in a strange way...

No! 

I stop myself, crushing that thought and tossing it aside like the rubbish it was. I was not worthless. I was not a nobody. I was one of Corpus Rahkshi's first level threes, one of the most powerful students in the school. Phogen hadn't broken my will: she'd just made me stronger. Fang hadn't broken me either Omega had failed as well. If I could survive them, I could sure as karz survive Tridax. 

And to prove it I had to accept my punishment, keep my head held high, and weather whatever storm was coming for me. 

OOC: Exxan open for interaction. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"No... Sand's nice. I like it." Not particularly creative, but it had a certain charm to it.. kind of like Glass did...

Karzdamnit I'm doing it again...

"Is it okay?" I forced myself to look past that adorable face and took in the rest of the cat's scrawny body. It looks underfed, malnourished. Its fur is matted and dirty, and I could see a few smaller cuts and bruises here and there on it as well. "Bring it over here," I cleared a space on one of the tables and dug around for medical supplies, finding some antiseptic and bandages. Palma probably wouldn't approve of us wasting valuable supplies on an animal, but she wasn't here right now, so I figured what she didn't know couldn't hurt her. "And could you please check to see if its a boy or a girl?" 

OOC: Exxan is a he. 

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

I turned to look at the unfamiliar Rahkshi. Of course someone had followed me; why was I even surprised? "I'm not dead," I stated bluntly. "That's what happened."

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

I was getting really sick of people like this. People I barely knew, people who I didn't know at all, who seemed to think they knew all the facts, had all the answers. Made out that they had the right to pass judgement. "#### you," I spat, turning away from the rude Rahkshi and continuing on my way. 

If she was the worst Corpus Rahkshi had to throw at me, then Tridax was going to be horribly disappointed. 

Fang didn't expect to actually hit Caoutchouc, and had no way of following up. But his question really caught Fang by surprise. He could only brace himself for the fist as it rapidly changed direction. But the impact never came. Mahrika had jumped in the way...

...for once, He mentally added before he could stop himself.

Fang just stood there, watching, breathing hard. Finally, his fists dropped, and he could almost feel anger draining out of him. "We're... done here. Do... what you like. I... don't care," Fang stated between pants. He walked back over and slowly leaned down to pick up Venom. He limped inside, passing through the Twins, but not looking at anyone. It seemed his Dorm would be the only place he could be alone and actually get some rest. He was exhausted and sore and... empty. And no matter what he did, there was always some painful surprise waiting around the next corner.

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas grabbed a small switch started to speak: Death, wait outside the headmaster's office. War, go to the Gym. Famine, Refectory. Pestilence, Library. In exactly five minutes, everyone but Death must create as much chaos as possible. Start a massive fight, confuse people, anything that will get the staff away from that office. Inside, if I am right, my Codex and plenty of widgets will be ours to take. In the midst of chaos we will sneak away to the Cauldron. I have a small place I can hide the Codex and as for those tools? I can remake copies anytime after this is over, given the right equipment and pay. So while the Nynrah are hostile, I'm your friendly inventor who doubles as a gadget-maker. Now go! Quickly!" As they left, Sidonas turned to work on his bow.

OOC: Nynrah are still hostile, right?

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

Conflict. Again. Was that all this school could amount to?

Someone had said that the old Rahkshi had fought amongst themselves, more than us, without a Makuta's guidance. As if that made us better. It didn't. The old breed couldn't understand - they were practically Rahi. We should know better than them. But our intelligence is used not to avoid violence, but to justify it in our eyes. Justify it with lies. And sooner or later, you ended up killing someone. Like Exxan had killed Omega.

Jayar stood and watched, and the fight soon paused. Probably not ended, for this was the sort of conflict likely to resume, eventually... He waited to see how the others present would react to Fang leaving, ready to intervene, be it with words or fists, if anything necessitated it.

IC: Vlad / Gym-->Refectory

He had won? Seriously? That was actually possible? Vlad mentally thanked the merchant who had sold him Avenger.

"Vell, Ivan, vhat did you think? How did I do?" Ivan squeaked enthusiastically. "Indeed!" replied Vlad. "I think ve should celebrate. But vith vhat, I do not know." His stomach was feeling rather rebellious after having to deal with Root's poison. Perhaps food would help... At the thought of Refectory slop Vlad grimaced. Nevertheless, it was to the Refectory he would have to go.

After a short walk through the halls, Vlad arrived in the Refectory and grabbed a bowl of slop. He chose an open table and sat down. This was hardly celebration.

Oh well. At least Ivan would enjoy it.

OOC: Vlad and Jayar both open to interaction.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: As far as I know Era's blade is still fused with her hand right?

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Infirmary

Before I left, I looked back at Era. Her hand was entirely smelted in her blade. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, as I never intended on using that weapon ability in a spar. Then I realized that the blade would be impossible to forge out without having to remove the hand first, and if it wasn't enough trouble that she was blind. But I was relieved to see that the blade still had a faint glow, meaning that it could still be removed, if done quickly. I checked to see if I still had the extra and secret canister of oil that I hid in my Kraata case. Why didn't I use it before to fill one of my cestus? Well it was because I only used that bottle for emergencies, mostly when I'm in real combat and need a quick refill. After that I confirmed its presence, I walked up to her.

"Hey, Era..., would you like me to help you with that?" I gestured to the hand with the blade.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Dane

"Well ###### you lot then." Dane span on his heel and went back towards the gym. He nearly walked into a tiger striped Rahkshi of Vacuum on the way. He was not looking good, to say the least. "You alright there matey?" He asked, concerned.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC

Back on solid ground, Caoutchouc eyed Fang

Broken

Damaged

Used up

Not on the outside, he was a tough rahk and their fight had been short and none too brutal, but on the inside. The elastic rahk could only hope he would make it past this dark time, he recalled again his statement that words were far more dangerous than his fists. If only they had listened... They might have enjoyed a good fight and be eating some post-brawl gruel together in the Refectory. Instead, he was limping away in mental anguish. It was unfortunate, but it couldn't be helped. Retrieving Faithful, he eyed the remaining group

"I came here for one reason, Vaalku. How many more are intent on protecting his miserable hide?"

...but close to it

IC

Still ready for combat, he just raised Faithful, using the flat of the blade to block his punch

IC Mahrika
Courtyard

With some difficulty and some more reluctance, Mahrika reversed his throw move and set Caoutchouc back on his feet, then stretched out the tightness in his back.

"What now? Am I to be accused of dishonorable actions?"

Ah, he had forgot Mahrika!

"No, not dishonorable at all! In fact, I am quite the fan of wrestling and have read many books on the subject. Should you wish to fight me after the rest of this rabble, I would greatly enjoy to have a wrestling match!" He spoke jubilantly

...but close to it