Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Library.

"Can you go away?" I told the unfamiliar Rahkshi with the weird accent, "I don't know you. If you want to participate in the rumour mill, go bug any one of the other students. They all know the story. Or their version of it, anyway. Why don't you go compare versions and leave me to have a meaningful discussion with someone who I actually do know." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I've been reprimanded about Lerahk powers before. You have to physically touch your target to do so. So that never happened. Unless you did the creative thing I came up with.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Halls

I moved for Poly to pass.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Dane

"No, because I want to hear it from you. If I speak to others, the story will become as twisted as that staff on your wrist. Besides, I want to know if I can cut off that thing or not."

IC: Deadeye

Now that did hurt. Deadeye's arm streaked with dark green blood. Deadeye turned round to face Vlad. He delivered a hard punch towards his face.

Edited by VahkiDane

OOC: Pyre just got stabbed. And he can backflip?

OOC: I mistook agility (running fast and stuff) for acrobatics (backflips!) in his bio and I meant he backflipped away from the knife. I'll change the response.

IC: Pyre

Pyre attempted to use his scythe end to hook on to and steal the knife from Mar'jik's hands before he could stab him.

IC Mar'jik:

He succeded, tugging the knife out of Mar'jik's hands. Mar'jik quickly drew his other dagger, however, and tried to stab it into Pyre's cut from the axe, before kicking at his face.

IC: Pyre

Pyre backstepped away from the knife but then was kicked in the face. He staggered backwards and shot three darts dizzily in Mar'jik's direction.

OOC: Darts 16

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Halls

I pulled Vlad out of the way out of the fist and out of Poly's path, and then I tried to grab Deadeye's arm. I hoped Root got the hint to move too.

"Let me handle this, Poly."

I attempted to ram Deadeye into the wall, away from Poly's way,

If it worked Poly could have a clear path to walk by.

OOC: Hooray...more ramming.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Unfortunately Vlad took the punch to the face full on, and staggered back, then was manhandled away by a Rahkshi of Limited Invulnerability.

Against so many, the green Rahkshi would have to go down, right? Well, maybe no. Vlad threw Avenger at him. At such short range, he could hardly miss. Hopefully.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Root - Hallways

After Root opened his eyes, he was greeted by a battle with the number of participants growing by the minute. As much as he despised Deadeye, he was not prepared not willing to be beaten a second time. He shared no strong bonds with any of these Rahkshi, though he appreciated Vlad stepping in for him. Thus, Root calmly and quietly stepped off back to his room to seek aid.

IC: Hoto - Library

"I... don't want you to tell it if you can't." Hoto responded quietly. "Just... let me know if you need help."

She started back to Dodge, but she stopped for a moment. There were no one-legged Rahkshi in sight. But... she still heard him. Finally she understood when she picked up Kat's voice and followed it.

"Kat! You're back! How's the leg, Dodge?" She was back to her usual, excitable self, but Exxan's words still troubled her.

"Alright... goodbye..." I said to Hoto, a little confused as to why she still wanted to help me. But it was welcome nonetheless. Which was more than could be said for this other guy. "I think you need to learn to mind your own business." I told him.

"Now please... just leave me alone..." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Poly:

With the others out of the way, We moved forward, stepping over a white and gold Rahkshi as we went.

We spoke to the Rahkshi from the fight.

"That is not our name."

OoC: johnrahk, if you want Vlad to mistake Poly for Deadeye, here's a good opportunity.

Since they're both green.

IC: Stronghold/3rd Person/Halls

Something in his mind clicked. Perhaps it was his suppressed anger from losing to Era, but he begun to try and punch Deadeye with his right hand that still wore the cestus. In the chest. Over and over again. Until Deadeye was unconscious. He didn't hear whatever Poly said.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Sorry. I thought it was implied that he was going to do that.

He growled as he got shot in his eyes. He closed his eyes and looked down so it hit harmlessly on his head, and attempted on uppercut to Deadeye's chin.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Tuhrahk - Library 

Turahk was sitting down quietly in the library,a very large and ancient book spread across the desk. He stared with empty burnt orange eyes at the pictures depicted on its pages. He massaged his temples and let a noticeable sigh of distress escape his lungs.

On the books yellow and tattered pages were pictures and diagrams of different fighting styles, a type of book that wasn't exactly uncommon in the huge, vast library of Corpus Rahkshi.  However, these weren't the run of the mill training exercises performed my most his level, but complex forms of martial arts even some of the best warriors would struggle to pull off. He knew he was way in over his head, but he wanted to be the best and maybe jumping right in at the deep end would give him a head start in achieving his goal. No: His destiny.

And yet as he stared hopelessly at the complex pictures and writing in a language he could barely even decipher, he wondered if maybe he should take it back a few notches, yet again. He wasnt the best fighter. He had a good mind, but unfortunately his body could not move at the same speed as it could. He was hopeless, but he had to try. He needed some guidance maybe. Perhaps another more experienced Rahkshi could teach him these convoluted forms of attack and defense he had been craving to learn. 

He slammed the book shut, angered by his own short comings once more.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Vaalku deciding to take a different path after returning the bowl. He decided to head to the library.

And there was Exxan. His staff was contorted in a most unusual way, pinning his arm behind him.

Vaalku shook off the look of shock when he saw him. He had placed the Teardrops into his container and strapped it to his hip for the time being. If Exxan wanted to talk, he would speak first.

Edited by ghidora131

He growled again as he right shoulder dislocated. Deadeye wouldn't give up. His right arm, although it slightly hurt, was still mobile so he switched gears...er, hands. He slipped his left hand into his other cestus, as he forgot to wear it after repairing it, slapped on the detachable spikes.

"I think you may love some spikes in your chest." he growled as he tried to punch Deadeye's chest once more.

He didn't want to kill the guy, he was still sane, just very, very angry. So he was content on just brutally destroying the inside of his suit. So he decided on his last punch to try and dig real deep into the mechanisms of the suit hopefully rendering him immobile.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I read a lot. It's kind of my thing. And often in my reading I've come across the idiom of defeating someone with "one hand tied behind your back". In my current state, that was a technique I might well have to attempt to learn. I got to my feet and perused the shelves, eventually spotting a book on unarmed combat. With my weapons confiscated, it was best I started trying to learn how to... Oh... wait... 

I put the book back. I knew someone who might be able to help me. Whether they would be willing to help me was still to be seen, but I had to at least try. With that in mind, I left the library and set off to find Caoutchouc. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Twins - Illusive. 

We returned to Silencer's dorm, where he showed me the two net guns. Impressive, I signed to him. What do we do with them? 

"Let's hit up the gym," Silencer suggested, picking up both of the guns. "Find some test subjects." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Infirmary.

I continued patiently waiting for Palma to return, petting Zivon with my functional hand. 

IC: Tuhrahk - Library 

Tuhrahk, shot up from his chair, feeling defeated. Embarrassed that his sudden outburst may have caught attention, he kept his head to the floor, only to accidentally shoulder into a bulky Rahkshi he knew as Vaalku, although they had never spoken. It hurt, but he gritted his teeth through the pain. 

"Sorry", he said, sheepishly.

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!