Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Oops, missed your post, UltimoScorp.

IC: Hoto - Library

"I... I think you'll like it," she said, but she wouldn't say any more. "I hope Exxan is okay."

Someone else walked in. At first, Hoto thought they were missing an arm, but as she paid closer attention, she noticed it was twisted behind them at an odd angle. It took her a moment to identify them, and they had sat down to read before she could say anything.

"Could you... hold on a minute? It was nice talking to you again." She walked over to the other Rahk.

"...Exxan?" She hesitantly asked. "What happened to you?"

IC: Root - Hallways

Root jumped back against the opposite wall at the familiar voice. Oh, why did Deadeye come now that he had finished another fight? He pressed against the wall, knowing he could not win a second time. He grasped at the stab wound in his chest as he responded.

"Wh-wh-what do y-y-you want?"

Edited by Click

IC Vaalku

Vaalku smiled, then slipped the widgets back into his own palm. "He'll be back again, so watch out." Vaalku winked and stood up.

He picked up his bowl full of the metal and the water, and headed out to drain it in the refectory.

OOC: Vaalku open for interaction.

Edited by ghidora131

IC: Dane

"Oi! I asked if you were alright!" Dane walked after Exxan. 

OOC: I already edited my last post to answer your question. 

IC: Exxan - Library.

As I sat down, hunching forward in my seat so I wasn't leaning back on my twisted arm, Hoto showed up, seeming strangely... concerned. "What happened to me?" I sighed, "Well, I'm sure you've already heard about what I did. This..." I rolled my shoulder, trying to work some feeling back into my trapped arm, "...is Tridax's idea of a punishment." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I think you missed Jayar talking to Kat, UltimoScorp. He asked if Fang was okay.

IC: Jayar / Refectory-->Library

Before Kat noticed Jayar, someone informed her of Dodge's location in the Library and she rushed off. Jayar followed her to the Library. He had helped her attain the leg (not that his help had been necessary the way things turned out, but it could have been) and he would like to see it received.

IC: Vlad / Refectory-->Halls

Vlad finished his 'meal' of slop and decided to return to his dorm. On his way there, he noticed the Rahkshi he had sparred with earlier, who seemed to be confronted with a powerful enemy. He paused, contemplating what, if any, action he should take.

Vlad looked at Avenger. Would he be able to use it effectively in actual combat? The Bomaurahk's enemy looked powerful.

But if Root was unable to defend himself because of his chest wound, whatever happened would be entirely Vlad's fault. He could hardly stand for that.

Ivan sensed Vlad's thoughts, and gave a small warning squeak, but to no avail. Vlad strode up to the offending Rahkshi and spread his arms out, the Cloak of Umbra draped over them.

"Vhat is zer problem?" he asked. "Can you not see zat zis Rahkshi vould like some rest, unt you are disturbink him?

OOC: Okay, fixed it Dane

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: There is no way he could have known Deadeye was a rahk of laser vision. He repainted his armour.

IC: Deadeye

"Oh nothing. Just here to see how you were. That was good work, defeating me. However I think you were too late. Revenge has been stabbed and I pushed over a ton of bookshelves in the library. I made sure your spot was nice and wrecked." Deadeye smiled. He looked at the ugly Rahk who had just questioned him. "How about you mind your own buisness, bat-man."

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: (Torch/Dorm)

Torch waited.

One hour.

Two hours.

Three hours.

The lighter's fuel ran out, and the flame flickered, before dying, suddenly casting the room into greyish gloom.

One minute.

Two minutes.

Three minutes more.

Torch stood, pocketing the used lighter and stepping out into the relative light of the hallway, heading for the Refectory.

IC: (Snake/Gym)

Snake was in the gym.

Slash.

Spike.

Skewer.

The target, toa-like in size and shape, was finally decapitated, stabbed through the heartstone and finally ripped apart in a second.

Omega is dead, and he died hating himself mainly because of you.

Karz, I can only imagine how Exxan feels.

Exxan.

Who did I hate more? My first encounter with Exx was him getting ####ed off at me for pulling a prank on Clock, and I never really liked him. But I disliked Om more. I were forced into an alliance with both of them cos of Pho.

Phogen.

Where was Phogen? ####ing stupid Phogen. Manipulator and trickster. Glad he's gone, if he is.

IC: (Wraith/Library)

Wraith listened.

She always listened.

It was amazing how much you could learn by standing perfectly still in the middle of a room, unnoticed and unheeded, and listening.

Now, Wraith listened.

Kathok

OOC: bad wraith.... No.

IC Poly:

I stared at the ceiling for what felt like an eternity.

Who am I?

~we are Legion~

Legion?

~my name before I became your shell~

You have a name....?

~yes~

Good name.

I think I'll use it.

~we Are Legion.

And we're coming for you.~

We stood slowly, getting our bearings. The gym was noisy. We didn't like noisy.

So we left.

OOC: Poly is open for interaction.

IC: Dodge-256

"Okay."

OOC: you know, Dodge, shouldn't you be a little happi-*shot by the fourth wall police*

Normally, people would be happy in this situation, or at least give some sign that they appreciated the gesture.

But Dodge was as stone-faced as ever.

I can feel no happiness, for I do not know what that is.

"Uh, thanks," Dodge added (flatly) in an attempt to lessen the awkwardness of the situation. "I appreciate it."

Were they being a little rude?

"Are... you going to be okay?" she asked. He seemed confused at why she was there. Frankly, she was a bit too. "Fang wanted me to check on you. What's that about? I thought you two hated each other."

IC: Root - Hallways

"Y-y-you d-d-didn't!" Root cried in heroic disbelief. He had warned Revenge personally and couldn't believe he had been defeated so easily. And tha familiar spot... ruined! Why, this was no petty pretender! It had to be the very incarnation of all villainy! He wanted to step forward and rid the world of such a vile species, but his shoulder ached as he readied his staff.

IC Kat:

I grimaced. So much for that.

"Do... Do you wanna try it out?" I asked, setting it on front of him.

It had been designed to attach to the nerve endings already I'm place, and clamp to the existing armor.

Somewhat painful, I imagined, but he'd at least be able to walk and fly again.

"I'll live," I assured her. "Fang sent you?" That came as a bit of a surprise. I thought Hoto would have hated me, like mostly everyone else. "He told me his story, about you, and him. About him deciding on that day that he wouldn't be weak anymore. I think he understands why I did what I did. That's the only reason that he's not in Tridax's office right now having the same conversation I just did... or worse..." I knew what Fang was like.

"But... why are you here? I thought you'd hate me for... killing... someone." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Hallways

It was one thing for him to threaten Root, or say he'd stabbed Revenge. But Ivan was another story entirely. Now Vlad was angry. This one is not deserving of your abstinence. Feed upon him - no, no, not even upon him. No.

"Ivan, find a safe place." he said, his voice somewhat strained from the inner battle. Ivan looked concerned, but did as Vlad said, flying off down the hall. Then Vlad winked at Root and tapped Avenger, hoping the Rahkshi of Plant Control would realize what this implied and close his eyes.

Then, quickly and without warning, he thrust Avenger into Deadeye's face and pressed the trigger, eyes clamped tight as golden light billowed out of the two blades. He followed up with a kick at Deadeye, hoping fervently his opponent had been blinded.

Edited by Johnrahk

OOC: um... Go right ahead, then. :/ geez, Dodge is hard to talk to sometimes.

IC Poly:

We traipsed through the halls, coming across several other Rahkshi.

We knew none of them.

One seemed unstable, almost feral. Rabid.

"Excuse us," we spoke.

OOC: Jayar, vahki, and Click, that's you.

IC Vaalku

After finishing with the water, Vaalku walked out with his bowl of metal parts. He ran into a Rahk clutching into his shoulder, someone with a cape...

And that insane Rahk.

Oh don't worry. Revenge is alright now. but I still got the pleasure of seeing his blood pour like a protodermis waterfall.

"Boy, are you a liar." Vaalku interrupted. "I just saw Revenge earlier, and he's as fit as a fiddle."

Edited by ghidora131

Analyzing the leg, Dodge eventually attached it to their hip.

"..."

After some initial pain from the bonding process (and from clamping down so hard on their armor), it was done. Lifting one crutch off the ground, they stared at the leg...

They weren't quite sure how they did it but eventually they took a step.

"It seems to work. Thank you."

So, he finally told someone. At first, she thought he was just ashamed to have his life saved by a blind Rahk, but she'd come to realize it was worse. "I... I don't think he would have... killed anyone. Even you, I guess. He just sounded... worn when I talked to him. It's probably been hard on him.

"As for me... I haven't decided yet. I... I thought I knew you. You didn't want to hurt anyone when we were going to talk to Fang. I was hoping... you would have a good reason. But... Fang and Kat are my friends. I don't want to... hurt them."

OOC: Ah, did you figure it out where Jayar's name comes from UltimoScorp? Good work. (Unless referring to me as Jayar was a mistake.)

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Vlad was in no condition to respond to Poly, with Deadeye's strike knocking him back. Thankfully no one seemed to like Deadeye, and reinforcements had arrived. With Deadeye's back turned, Vlad recovered and swung Avenger at Deadeye's back.

OoC oops! Yeah, that was a mistake.

IC Kat:

I smiled, "Sure thing. Try and keep this one in one piece, will ya? I had a hard enough time getting you this one.... It's got a few tracks hidden away, so... You know. Do with em as you will."

I turned and walked out. It had been a looooong day. I was famished.

I walked into the Refectory once more, grabbing some food esque stuff, and sitting to eat.

IC Poly:

Ignored. I activated my power. If nothing else they would move aside.

I spoke more forcefully.

"EXCUSE US."

OoC open for interaction.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

OOC: This'll be fun.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Halls

I was interrupted on my way to the Causeway, by five Rahkshi. I recognized Vlad from Era's hunting journey. I also recognized the crazy Rahk that everyone seems to talk about from his behavior. I didn't know his name but I realized that he reapinted himself. I made a note to tell my brothers when I came back. The other three I didn't know.

"Are you okay, friend?" I asked Vlad. He looked at Poly.

"Oh," he frowned. "It's you."

OOC: You've been acknowledged, Poly.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

So, he finally told someone. At first, she thought he was just ashamed to have his life saved by a blind Rahk, but she'd come to realize it was worse. "I... I don't think he would have... killed anyone. Even you, I guess. He just sounded... worn when I talked to him. It's probably been hard on him.

"As for me... I haven't decided yet. I... I thought I knew you. You didn't want to hurt anyone when we were going to talk to Fang. I was hoping... you would have a good reason. But... Fang and Kat are my friends. I don't want to... hurt them."

I wanted to say to her the same thing I'd said to everyone else: "He gave me no choice," but I couldn't bring myself to say it. The words just seemed stale, hollow, empty. Maybe Tridax was right, or maybe I was just tired of repeating myself. 

"I've told my story to enough people enough times. Most of them just ignore it and make their own judgements regardless of what I say..." I said with a shrug, "...I'll leave you to make your own decisions. Love me, hate me, whatever... I really don't care what people think of me anymore..." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Vaalku

Oh, Karz. Vaalku twisted back his arm as best he could, then with his free one he picked up one of his teardrops and brought it down on That insane Rahk's shoulder. Let's see how he liked that.

OOC: The Teardrops are shaped like a tear, and the ball end is big enough to sit in a Rahk's arm. That said, he only has six of them.

OoC yaaaay~ also, Poly is a Lerahk. And used his power. Everyone should start feeling nauseous.

IC Poly:

We looked at the other Rahkshi. This one had been at the fight.

We answered simply.

"Yes."

Then a metal bowl struck us in the chest. It fell unimpressively, clattering to the floor.

We didn't react.