Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang did not stop. He couldn't stop, not now. But he knew he couldn't walk fast enough to escape forever. He willed himself to go faster, mentally pushing against his straining and aching muscles, but he could only barely stumble along.

Fang staggered a little as Kat's arm spun him around. He glared down at her. "What do you want?" He snapped, but there was so little energy behind it that it sounded pathetic.

The unexpected kindness had startled Fang, and at first he didn't understand. But at least there he could not be bothered. No one would look for him in someone else's dorm.

He took the key and nodded dutifully before continuing down the hall.

IC Kat:

I smiled when he nodded to me.

Now, to find Dodge. I shouldered the Leg, and headed....

Huh.

Where would Dodge be? I hadn't seen him since the Naming Day Assignment.

I shrugged, and headed to the refectory. If he wasn't there, I could at least ask if anyone had seen a one legged Rahkshi.

OoC open for interaction.

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas grabbed a small switch started to speak: Death, wait outside the headmaster's office. War, go to the Gym. Famine, Refectory. Pestilence, Library. In exactly five minutes, everyone but Death must create as much chaos as possible. Start a massive fight, confuse people, anything that will get the staff away from that office. Inside, if I am right, my Codex and plenty of widgets will be ours to take. In the midst of chaos we will sneak away to the Cauldron. I have a small place I can hide the Codex and as for those tools? I can remake copies anytime after this is over, given the right equipment and pay. So while the Nynrah are hostile, I'm your friendly inventor who doubles as a gadget-maker. Now go! Quickly!" As they left, Sidonas turned to work on his bow.

OOC: Nynrah are still hostile, right?

OOC: Wait what is that small switch? Also I don't think starting a massive fight in all four of those areas is possible. The only anger rahkshi of mine is War. And he can only make people yell at each other. Also another flaw in this would be the staff wouldn't leave the office. Most likely they would send porters out. And you can't control my characters.

IC: War, Famine, Death, Pestilence

The four brothers looked at each other nervously. They all were thinking: "What had we gotten ourselves into?"

At first they thought all they were doing was looking for a book.

War thought, "What is this guy? Crazy? Massive fight?"

Death said, "Look here. We aren't the types of guys who would cause maximum chaos. Also I doubt the Makuta would leave the office in the first place."

War yelled, "Ok. Widgets aren't worth this trouble! Nynrah is hostile? That is the only place that we can use widgets!"

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC

The rubbery rahk reached into a deep and mysterious bag on his person, "if you insist on fighting me, than you shall be utterly decimated"

He spoke with iron in his words, the weapon he was preparing to withdraw would lead to Rider's complete and total annihilation

"I give you one last chance to stand down. One and one only"

...but close to it

IC: Jayar / Courtyard-->Gym-->Refectory

With the fight over, at least for the time being, the gathered crowd began to dissolve. Jayar left, headed for the Armory to return his shield. Thankfully it had been unneeded.

That done, he walked to the Refectory to grab a bite... well, insofar as you could bite sludge... to eat. Kat entered, and Jayar gave her a brief wave and walked over to her.

"Is Fang okay?" he asked, concerned.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Dorms

There, 219. Fang carefully opened the door and slipped inside. It was... much like his room. Same furniture. Same featureless walls. But there were those small things that reminded him it was not his own, but he couldn't quite tell what they were. He hadn't spent much time in his own dorm either.

He closed the door behind him and locked it. He debated on welding the lock shut with plasma to ensure his privacy, but he didn't want to ruin Kat's door. His sword just fell to the floor where he stood. He didn't want it now. The sword skittered under the bed as he kicked at it, only adding a small bit of pain to everything he was already feeling. He reached up and snapped the necklace off his neck, only staring at it a moment before tossing it aside as well. He didn't want that, either.

The bed was about as comfortable as his own. He stared at the ceiling, willing sleep to come.

IC: Hoto - Library

She couldn't contain it any longer. "Kat's off fetching you a surprise!" She burst out, then quickly fell silent. Hoping to turn his interest away from the surprise, she casually asked, "Have... have you seen Exxan? I heard he was in the Library, but I can't find him."

IC: Root - Hallways

Root took one look into the Infirmary and decided his wounds would be better treated back at his room. Palma was not to be found, and there was a line of students attempting to apply their own aid. His injuries were a little more than the scratches he had recieved while dueling Deadeye, but some rest and a few specific plants could fix that. He set off back towards the familiar miniature jungle he called a Dormitory.

IC: Pyre

Pyre attempted to use his scythe end to hook on to and steal the knife from Mar'jik's hands before he could stab him.

IC Mar'jik:

He succeded, tugging the knife out of Mar'jik's hands. Mar'jik quickly drew his other dagger, however, and tried to stab it into Pyre's cut from the axe, before kicking at his face.

IC: Pyre

Pyre backflipped and shot 3 darts.

OOC: Darts 16

OOC: Pyre just got stabbed. And he can backflip?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Vaalku

Vaalku owed Rider and Fang one this time. Fang for making the weapons, plus taking on that rubbery Rahk who was as mental as Deadeye. Money? no... Fang might not accept that. So what in Karz could he give him?

He hoped Rider would accept money, at the least. He waited for Caoutchouc to leave.

OOC: As far as I know Era's blade is still fused with her hand right?

OOC: Ah... nope. http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/?view=findpost&p=832077

IC: Era - Infirmary.

"What are you on about?" I indicated the whip hanging from my belt - the one that is clearly not fused to my hand. Honestly... some people just didn't appreciate their gifts... they had eyes but didn't even use them.

Zivon pecks the side of my head, trying to get my attention. "Yes boy, I know he's an idiot." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Twins - Silencer.

Whatever it was we'd walked into seemed to have resolved itself. If Caoutchouc wanted to get to Vaalku and that idiot Rider got in the way, it wasn't our place to intervene. "Come brother," I get Illusive's attention, "let's leave them to their squabbles." The elasticity Rahkshi could very clearly handle himself. He didn't need us interfering. 

We returned to the hallways and started walking.

________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Hallways.

"I'm fine," I replied. Yet another Rahkshi I'd never met before prying into my business... *sigh*

OOC: The Twins open for interaction. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Well then...I reread the post a found that I completely missed that...I guess that meant that it never happened. Here's a complete redo of the scene.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Infirmary ---> Library ---> Causeway

I realized to checked to see if I still had the extra and secret canister of oil that I hid in my Kraata case. Why didn't I use it before to fill one of my cestus? Well it was because I only used that bottle for emergencies, mostly when I'm in real combat and need a quick refill. After that I confirmed its presence, I ran to the library to read that blacksmithing book to learn how to build a forge. As I read I became more convince that I didn't think I would be able to do anything about building one yet, so I kept the idea in mind for later. I could attempt to build the most basic of basic furnace, but I would decide on that later. I bumped into my brothers, Punch, and Abyssium in the process and I told them what I was doing. My brothers and Punch took this idea into consideration. Then I went to the causeway intent on getting the things I needed from the Cauldron.

OOC: I think I want to ask if Ultron can approve the construction of a forge in a hidden and well-ventilated cave.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat:

Luckily for me, someone in the refectory HAD seen Dodge. In the Library.

So that's where I went, and spotted him with Hoto immediately.

I smiled, this had been a long time coming(nearly fifty pages).

I hefted Furyboot a little higher, and walked over to them, planting it between them.

"Heya, guys," I grinned.